Mako

Explain your ideal life. No matter how big or small or silly or stupid.

Maybe it doesn't even have to be a life, just something you wanted to do for a while.

Attached: 4ae272a609b0aef06eb5ad0e8c61109c.jpg (484x504, 93K)

Providing for my wife and child

But first I'd need to actually be a worthy provider
Then I'd actually need to find a wife
I'm never gonna make it

I live like I do now and have a girlfriend

go to the Maldives and do fuck all.
just be waited on hand and foot.
I live this life you want. as with anything it has positives and negatives.
Do you want a son or a daughter?
I have a son and love him a lot. but kids will try your patience.
and your wife as well.

Just be a professional footballer in one of the top six premier league teams. I don't even care if I'm just a squad player.

I get hired at a mid-tier research university and spend the rest of my life researching formal logic/semantics. I have a light teaching load that includes one grad seminar per semester so I can have cool convoys and read cool papers by smart and promising graf students.

Toss a wife/gf in there as long as we have complementary and compatible personalities.

*Convos not convoys. Sorry for phone posting.

normal life but as a sideline I'm a world renowned (but anonymous) doujin artist

It doesn't even matter to be honest, I'd never make it that far. It really is just a dream.

It can be simple. I never had the urge to make loans of money, i just want something heartwarming and true.

>Have a comfy job in a nice, big but safe city to live
>Could reach minor dreams like having a cool motorcycle to travel around during my vacations
>Improved myself to the point of fixing self esteem and trust issues
And most important...
>Married to someone that truly loves me back, is absolutely loyal, likes to do things and find happiness in minor ones and, even if just because of me, got motivation to move foward and build a life together piece by piece.

I don't think the last wish is possible tho, but i'll see how far i can go to find it.

Attached: 1529982629154.jpg (148x214, 10K)

I want to drive the world in a 430 Scuderia with a H gate conversion.

Attached: Ferrari_F430_Scuderia_Forged_Lightweight_19_Inch_Wheels-2.jpg~original.jpg (1390x869, 338K)

Get married and start a family. Like one of those families that have youtube channels and get their videos reposted to normiebook with a million fucking emojis. After the kids are born, I would work at home/part time so I can be involved with my hypothetical child's life while still being able to make money on the side.

>Majority of humanity has perished somehow
>Temperatures have gotten warmer, sea-levels have risen. Islands are significantly more common.
>One of the few survivors
>Technology remains, institutions have perished
>No internet, no government, people live in psuedo-anarchic subsistance farming villages
>Despite this, there is rarely conflict due to the abundance of resources allowed by remaining technology and the value people now place on their local community
>People have an innate understand how tenuous this balance of peace can be, place increased value on personal virtue
>Mechanics and repairmen are venerated professions, manuals and service tools are priceless relics
>I'm the young son/daughter of a well-respected mechanic of high community standing
>Spend most of my days exploring the wilderness, being home-schooled by my mother and hanging out with the few other children that live locally
>Grow up and explore what remains of the world

I fantasize about this a lot, I'd say it was a significant contributor to my depression.

Attached: 026-027.jpg (1102x800, 241K)

>get bf/husband
>buy house with land
>both of us work only part time, just enough to cover bills
>start gardening
>spend our nights laying outside star gazing or inside just cuddling
>making extra income selling my stuff on etsy.

>financial independence so I never have to work unless I want to
>modest home
>dog
>transgirl wife that pounds my ass every night
>get to spend our time doing whatever we enjoy

A fuckton of money and good health

Girl's kinda cute. Give sauce

Makoto. She is a shining star of love and happiness.

Attached: 1526782901589.jpg (1100x1200, 375K)

I always wanted to have a scooter like a red or yellow one and just make small deliveries in the city.Some people make a living doing this for hospitals. I almost got that job but the paperwork for it was actually massive.

Attached: scooter.jpg (1024x767, 605K)

All I want to do in life is to get good at shooting a recurve bow and kill a deer with it

That's actually really attainable. Take some archery lessons