Compression tights are just yoga pants for men

prove me wrong

Attached: gym-sport-suit-men-tights-fast-dry-training.jpg (800x800, 67K)

we agree
/thread

Is it gay that i like to wear them? Ill always wear shorts over them but they're comfy and outline my legs nicely no homo

>that fuccboi who comes in wearing full compression gear and spends his whole session in the elliptical

i have one of these at the gym

They are synonymous.
You didn't frame a discussion you posted a fact.

>not exposing your glorious hairy calves
twinkcels gtfo

I have some fucking retarded twink faggot who wears exactly that outfit at my gym. He squats in a machine and has the tiniest chicken legs. Total power bottom, you can just tell.

imagine what its like to have a complex about wearing tights at the gym and then learning of the shitshow that no gi bjj is gear wise

Attached: jglo.png (816x493, 335K)

but they feel so right.

lol why don't you post some pics of the faggot, so we can all laugh at him. Right, guys?

>women caring about legs

Those thermal shirts you wear in the winter that hug the body are imo the male equivalent.

no they are not for men, they are for faggy bitches

Found the closet homosexual.

I'm not meming, I want to get some of these and just lounge around in the house with them.

is /comfy-core/ a thing? guess I'll have to ask effay.
anyway, that's my aesthetic
you're an autist if you go outside wearing that shit though

this

>wearing shorts over them
>not squatting in lightning bolt meggings at the gym
stop giving a fuck about what people think about your clothing, children

When should you wear tights? Cardio? It is pretty hot outside Idk what to use mine for

I only wear them under tracksuit during harsh winter weather. Hate how they feel on my hairy legs. We're talking below freezing.

Are you supposed to wear underwear with those?

thatsthejoke.jpg

I see so many fucking sandniggers wearing those tights under their basketball shorts. What's the fucking POINT? TO KEEP YOUR BALLS IN PLACE?

no shit Sherlock

I like that they don't hook on my fingers when I deadlift

Probably, I do

Leglet detected. Women notice legs and butt

Attached: inb4 sumo.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

w2c shirt?

Straighten your legs and do a deadlift. Not that ground "rack" pull crap.

comfy core is a thing but tights are not that comfy because they are tight

Compression tights are yoga pants............. whats your point

p.s. anyone who wears tights to the gym i don't respect

I can't believe how rookie this board has gotten.

I deadlift 6pl8 conventional, too.

If you don't know, don't speak

in the winter i would wear them on trail runs. also helped avoid getting poison oak on my legs... which is a bonus.

Attached: 20180613_222734.jpg (252x461, 11K)

I started off no ghi with footy shorts and a singlet. Fuck me I stank of other people's sweat for days. Also had blood from another dude because he bit his lip. Compression clothing in necessary.

I wear them without the shorts over them. Plus i have a huge dick and like to show it off. There might be guys at the gym who can lift more than me, have a better physique. but there's one thing they can never have, which is a dick like mine. keep miring dicklets

stop posting boomer

I wear them under sweats, keeps my knee joints warm on leg day

>tights are not that comfy because they are tight
>implying you don't want to get hugged around the legs all day so you can pretend a loli is with you at all times
do you even want to make it?

Attached: a2a.gif (540x540, 1.75M)