Torsion

someone help me forget about testicular torsion.
I check my balls every 5 minutes of cardio.
How easy is it to get torsion

Attached: 1516088343346.jpg (793x786, 54K)

rare af

how long have humans been running for, dude

The only torsion you need to worry about is my dick in your momma ass.

I saw orchitis and epididimitis several times when I worked ER for two years.

I never saw a case of torsion.

THERE'S A COMFORTING ANECDOTE FOR YOU

Attached: 1516067775065.png (744x687, 44K)

wear a jockstrap, not that hard

hey user
you prob wont get it
yeah I went to the ER for something that they thought was torsion, turned out not to be

1 in 6 men get a testicular torsion. That's why we have two; one breaks, the other takes over. I had a torsion in high school and didn't have any sexual thoughts or feelings for a year and a half afterwards. Now, my single ball is mad af and I haven't been able to stop fucking for the past few years.

It's not a big deal, bru

Attached: 1528825478196-v.jpg (623x350, 29K)

My dad got torsion and he wears briefs. So I don't think testicular support matters.

Stop crying. If you have torsion, the pain will be so immense youll think youre dying. Youll get it fixed quick too.

ive had it (ball was saved, got surgery 4 hours after)

youll know if you have it, dont worry about it bro

I thought I had it once and it turned out to be a very strained gooch muscle.

Had it 3 times in my life and it hurts like nothing ive ever experienced. If you haven’t had it before don’t worry, doesn’t happen to most people and you are no exception. If you get it trust me, you’ll know. But stop obsessing over it since it’s not like you can grab a nut and untwist it anyway

Bro, I've had one and yes it hurts like a bitch, but you'll know when you have it.

Went to ER and saved it. Was 4 years ago. And even I can live carefree, don't worry about it, it's rare as fuck

had one when i was 12, had to wear a cast in my pelvis for 2 days afterwards. Everyone is saying it hurts like hell, but it's not that bad. I remember moaning in pain while the doctors were checking the X rays to see what it was. Took them what felt like 30 minutes to finally come and stick some pain killers in my veins. It sucks but it's not as bad as they say it is.

pretty much only happens in very rare cases during sleep or acute trauma

>tfw varicocele
>tfw torsion is impossible because my bag of worms gets in the way

Attached: image.png (200x200, 53K)

you would know if you had torsion buddy

I had 360° testicular torsion in my left testicle about 8 years ago, don't bother checking every 5 minutes. It's relatively rare but when you do get it you'll know for sure

Sometimes my ball goes up into my stomach, i literally can only feel 1 or 0 balls sometimes because it pops up into my stomach area, i dont know whats happening but i get anxiety about getting testicular torsion when i comes back down

Dude it can happen so easily. A lifetime of in fertility in 5 minutes, sometime as far as impotence. My friend had to get stints for impotence after a mild case of torsion

nigga what the fuck

my dad is 52 and has been doing cardio 4 days a week for like the last 20 years and has never had testicular torsion

OP you Will know if you have it due to mad Ball pain.

Also, you are very unlikely to get it unless you have the Balls syndrome "bell clapper syndrome" where your Balls never properly attached to you ballsack, making Them "hang loose" in there and be able to twist

I have bell clapper and i Think maybe 1 in 6 to 1 out of 10 men has it.

I have one. Haven't been tested for infertility, but my testosterone levels are above average and all other hormones are normal.