Should i eat 3 mcdoubles a day?

Should i eat 3 mcdoubles a day?

Attached: IMG_3152.png (1242x2208, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG_iRnnbKEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mcdouble and double cheese burger are different you dumb cunts!!! Mcdouble get cheese on top bun while double cheese get it on top and bottom. Mcdouble has 1 slice of cheese double cheese has 2!!

>only 3

Attached: bload.jpg (900x900, 91K)

I get a McDooble plain fuck cheese it's gains goblin

When i eat 3 in one sitting i get really
bad stinging in my chest

Srry fren i just looked up mcdoubles

Need at least 15 for max gains

No

thats called being a basedboy

i can eat 10 without flinching

Attached: yepthisones.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

do it op I ate 4 mcdoubles every 2 days when I was bulking. be warned though, if you have an underlying ibs problem it'll surface like it did for me. thank fuck I got mine under control now

That is your weak DNA being killed off. Eat more.

Pathetic. In Hueland McTriples are the standard. Get on my level faggits.

Attached: 016.png (815x595, 135K)

>6 money
wew lad

I like to buy two mcdonalds and remove the bottom buns from each. Then I combine the two to make one bigger burger. I call it the McDoubleDouble.

Attached: flavortown.jpg (560x373, 45K)

That's about $1.60 in freedom bucks. I'm not a Hue btw. I just live here right now.

>not a hue
Suuuure

>not a hue

> I just live here right now.

Nobody would do that voluntarily though.

lads I swear I'm not a hue. I'm actually a bong. Which is even worse. Who would lie about being a hue and say they're a bong instead? lol

Op here, thanks for advice guys i think im gonna try it. How long till my chest doesnt sting after eating them? Im like 130 pounds btw

You'd be surprised. I'm only here to do fieldwork though. Probably couldn't live here permanently.

GOD I wish I was skelly

>McDruple

Hue?

I'M NOT A HUE. STOP IT. I'M GOING TO CRY

BR? HUEHUEHUEHUE

I miss bulking.

well i used to buy 4 cheese mcdoubles and 4 mcchickens and eat them all on the drive back home and i did it on the regular

(You)'re a big guy

fatty detected

McDoubles are $2 now in America. Shit sucks :(

However, Bacon McDoubles are also $2...

Attached: index.jpg (219x230, 5K)

1.50$ in my area

With "most nutritious" they actually mean most calorie dense, don't they? In either case I doubt it, how much is a double cheeseburger or McDouble? You can probably get pounds of potatoes, rice or beans for the same cost.

1.50$ per mcdouble. Currently my gas is off and the lights are broken in my kitchen so cooking is just unnapealing at the moment

> i just live here right now.

Confirmed for mexican.

REEEEEEEE I’M A BONG REEEEEEEEEE

Whatever you say Pedro

Potatos and rice aren’t nutritious.

But they are calorie dense.

It's called "heartburn. "

No it stings it doesnt burn

you fags don't live in the south clearly. go to cook out and order chicken strip tray with two honey mustard wraps and a shake. $6.55 and 1,800 calories

fucking loved them until I found out that they have 1 g transfat per burger.

You fucking retards eating McDonald's everyday are going to die of diabetes and high blood pressure in your mid 30's.

Each McDouble has 840 mg of sodium.
Recommended amount per day is about 1400-1500mg, upper safe limit is 2400mg.
2 x 840 = 1680, already over daily recommended.
Enjoy dying I guess.

>Should i eat 3 mcdoubles a day?
Maybe. What are your goals? Is that all you'll be eating?

Anyway for most goals and variables, no.

Potatoes litterally have every single nutrient a human being needs to live.
You can live off of a potato and a pat of butter/ glass of milk/egg or any random piece of protein forever.

The average American consumes at least 3k sodium a day, git gud

I remember when the McDouble was a dollar.

South Koreans also eat 3000+ mgs of sodium a day on average. Yet they're completely fine.

You can add an extra patty for $.60 I used to get like 4 or 5 patties on a single burger. I haven’t eaten there in months but coincidentally my wife brought me home a McDouble today. Brought back old memories and was delicious. Only problem is it sat in my gut like a rock and made me feel nauseous for an hour or two.

Yes, I eat 5 everyay and my dick is now 7

They're shit compared to the regular cheeseburger. Two patties and cheese slices ruins the balance of the burger and it just tastes like shitty american cheese.

McFeastin!

Attached: 5b6bc9ba-8e74-4926-a22f-f248bdd9cc6b_screenshot.jpg (480x1146, 32K)

Food tastes like ass without salt though. Also if you work out you lose a lot of sodium. Especially if it's cardio.

for anyone who cares about sodium intake, literally google sodium loss in intense exercise

God I wish that were me. McDoubles are 3 in Australia

Hi josho

>living in brazil
>eating burger meat that isn't tainted with shit or made with other animals
Pick one

And the average American is fucking digusting inside and out. What's your point?

Tell that to the japanese, who are supposedly the healthiest race on earth yet eat 5x the sodium of the average american.

>not eating a post workout McGangbang
enjoy your nogains

Attached: original.jpg (500x500, 56K)

enjoy your cancer

Sodium doesn't cause diabetes. High blood pressure can be avoided through training and exercise. There are actually real reasons why eating mcdonalds everyday is bad but the fucking sodium content is not one of them.

Fugg it's been a while old friend

I wouldn't eat at McDonalds even if it was free

Triple cheeseburger fucks up the ration, gets harder to eat, tastes like nothing but meat and is more expensive than cheeseburger or double cheeseburger.

I can get a quadruple burger in Japan after 5pm by ordering a double double cheeseburger. It's got over 40g of protein for 480 yen.

is ok fren nwn

lol

>every single nutrient a human being needs to live.
>except protein

I did this unironically, but with 3 double cheeseburgers (OMAD). Lost about 8kgs in 6 weeks.

No.
Next question.

Haha

I moved and my new local McDs is fucking shit and puts too much salt on everything.

>Jow Forums
>people unironically go to McDonalds to get garbage to eat

Are people seriously this stupid? Why the fuck would you ever eat in that place? It's full of additives, sugar and all kinds of processed shit. Every single one of you are not gonna make it.

Do you think America is better? McDonald's burgers in the U.S. are probably made of rats and wood and injected with motor oil

"cheese"

McDonald's is horrid but their southwest salad is excellent

>preferring bleached white bread to pink slime meat product

youtube.com/watch?v=UG_iRnnbKEo

McDick cheeseburgers are dirt cheap, and great for bulking on a budget.

I've never had a burger from McDonalds, or any fast food chain, come to think of it I've never been to a restaurant, what am I missing? are they as good as everyone says they are?

>come to think of it I've never been to a restaurant

How is this possible? How old are you?

I'm 19, my parents never went to one, always made food at home, when I was out with my mates they went to mcdonalds sometimes but we never stuck around and I just never ordered anything as I'd usually have food before I went out or I wasn't really hungry.

The nutrients are no bio-available enough.

Op here, also gonna do 200 pushups today

How long till i make it?

Attached: IMG_3178.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

The point is that you get free bread with cheeseburger compared to triple cheeseburger.

decades

no, four

Viral marketing thread?

>catabolic exercise
>simple carbohydrates

NEVER EVER

What should i be doing if no pushups then? I only have dumb bells

>little bro and sis want mcdonalds
>yeah sure whatever we can go, their southwestern salad looks ok
>sorry sir we don't make salads here
cunts

What if you drink a lot of water?