Do bitches actually care about big lats?

Do bitches actually care about big lats?

Attached: bruce-lee-dorsales.jpg (363x262, 16K)

no but God does.

Girls love a big back, which is 90% lats. Makes them feel safe and protected when you're hugging them or vice versa.

cue some user posting that user thinking his girl is leaving him because of his lats.jpg

Ask yourself

you need to train them or your physique looks retarded anyway, so you may as well

Bitches don’t care about anything one thing being big in particular they just want you to be BIG overall. Having big lats helps with that

>tfw can't do proper dumbell/barbell curls because of big lats

How do I shrink my lats?

Yes

lats along with core are the base of a strong physique, slack on them and you'll snap like a twig and look like shit

my gf always immediately grabs onto my lats. pretty much the Jow Forums version of love handles.

but yes. big lats will unironically make bitches wet. not even meme'ing.

Attached: 1528782610229.png (1647x811, 172K)

Yes
Yes
Yes
YES
E
S

fpbp

t. Fatcel

Ottermode with more lean muscle mass is optimal slayer mode. Guys whovare big aka fat are even worse than roided freaks to girls

No. They only care about face and your wallet.

biggest contributor to good frame and frame is almost as important as height and face

Maybe, but it would be like 199th on a list of priorities

based

Attached: 1522719713578.jpg (400x266, 15K)

yup, also feels breddy gud when a girl grabs your lats during sex

They care about the v taper, the appearance of a small waist and big broad shoulders. They don't know what the fuck lats are and they don't care, but the easiest way to get that appearance is having big lats.

Im pretty shredded and hard all over but girls ask me what muscles the lats are when they feel me upXD
They dont know what it is but weirdly its something they like to feel

>They care about the v taper, the appearance of a small waist and big broad shoulders. They don't know what the fuck lats are and they don't care, but the easiest way to get that appearance is having big lats.
Easiest way to get it is to have not shit-tier genetics, fag.

Why would you base your training around what someone else wants? Why not just do what YOU want?

Why work out at all when you could just have good genetics?

My girlfriend keeps saying my lats are getting too big.

I dont let that stop me!

>My girlfriend keeps saying my lats are getting too big.
seems like you need a new gf.....

back and quads are what most of women love

you tell women what they like

nah its muh dick and you should be sorry for wasting those dubs

Yes. Makes your shoulders seem bigger

Bruce Lee was fucking cobra mode. Jow Forums makes fun of him for being a skinny Manlet but it suits him