/wsg/ - Wageslave General

How you holding up wagiebros? What is your
>job
>salary
>hours
>contentment

Do you play to leave the wageslave life sometime in the future?
If you do, how do you plan doing it?
Do you leave alone and need to pay the bills or you still live with parents?
If you leave alone how is life living on your own?
NEETs not allowed, this is a wageslave only space

Attached: ragiewagie.jpg (600x333, 64K)

>NEETS not allowed this is a wageslave safespace
wagies wagies, when will they learn

Attached: comfy.png (853x1090, 1.59M)

stick to your own thread, f-faggot!

Attached: wojaks.jpg (707x500, 71K)

>train maintenance
> almost minimum wage fock off
> around 45
> I need a different job

Leaving wageslaving probably wont happen. Doing less hours might help though.

Attached: 1526193736347.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

>>train maintenance
How bad is it? It is very physical? I can see the problem since you're getting almost min wage if it's very tiring
>Leaving wageslaving probably wont happen. Doing less hours might help though.
Do you overtime or this 45 hours are the norm? Can't you speak to your boss about it?
>pic
Thank god I'm trying to go full celibate/mgtow, this thot centered world it's not worth

Attached: 1517490535704.png (1300x977, 255K)

>train maintenance
>> almost minimum wage fock off
Actually repearing the train or wiping the sick of drunk Party goers off the floor?

Depends on the days, sometimes you gotta swap the axles and its very tiring stuff, other days its normal maintenance which is 50% just looking at the thing.

Its standard 1 hour overtime, we desperatly need more people.

Funny you say that, today was terrible because the toilet in the train jammed up. I spend the entire day dismanteling the toilet only to fish a bulge of pis watery with shit stained bandages out of the vaccuum system.

Ever found the remains of someone who an hero'd? Or you aren't the people hired for this kind of job?

We inspect the train for damage after people hero yeah, doesnt bother me much though, the trains hit all kinds of animals which we find with normal maintenance, not like theres much of a difference.

>doesnt bother me much though
Each of it's own I guess, I get nauseated just looking at gore threads that pop up once in a while

Video game company founder
$120/k a year + 51% equity in the company
Sometimes I have early meetings and it sucks waking up at 10am. Or flying to a different state just to shake a hand. Alone in hotels a lot. Tinder is boring and a waste of money impressing them. Gaming on a laptop blows dick.

My point is I busted my ass to get here. My mental state has not changed from when I was working construction to now. It doesn't get better.

>Video game company founder
holy shit lad what company? That sounds great, one of my dreams is becoming a vidya dev, or own a vidya company
>My point is I busted my ass to get here. My mental state has not changed from when I was working construction to now. It doesn't get better.
The safety from having a lot of money is good thought, right? Maybe you never had a problem with money and never really cared about it, which is understandable

Attached: 1529733570678.jpg (354x354, 25K)

I'm working as a junior data analyst. I've been there for about a year and I'm ready to start looking for my next opportunity. I don't mind working hard, because my hours are reasonable and browsing the internet all day is boring, but it's pretty demeaning when I realise that everyone else on my team is more senior than me and therefore makes a lot more than I make even though any one of them would admit that I'm much more competent and knowledgeable about what we do than any of them.

I'm OP, going on IT myself, don't know what to expect.

>Video game company founder
>120k/year
>Gaming on a laptop
>I was working construction
gr8 b8 i r8 8/8

Attached: 1530063504955.jpg (331x300, 12K)

>Scientist
>$120,000 per year
>9-5 but probably 44 hours a week realistically
>breddy good desu

It's good money and comfy I don't have to talk much

Senior financial analyst at a financial industry regulator. Pay is okay, but holy freaking mother of shit the work is incredibly boring.

The coworkers are all stupid as fuck with no interests besides checking mindless boxes. The office itself is a cubicle hell. The management does not have one neuron to share between them.

Case in point: I'm somehow way ahead of my fellow team members in getting my work done despite mindlessly surfing the internet for 90% of the week so far. Last month I read two novels while on the clock.

It was great at first but now I feel like I'm in some sort of ultra-boring purgatory. Been here 2 1/2 years. Really, really should start looking to get out.

Attached: MiZrj8W[1].jpg (386x661, 74K)

not only am I a wageslave, I'm also dirt poor and living through hyperinflation and I can barely support one other person.

I don't know anything anymore.

Attached: ero manga.jpg (790x690, 258K)

what sort of scientist you goober.

That's pretty solid unless you are in some desolate Commiefornian wasteland. What kind of hours do you work?

how good is the pay?

Think about it, is more "exciting" work really worth the trouble? If you get nice savings going and play smart with your money, you might just keep that mindless easy pay and forget about any nonsense about "rewarding" working environment.

>job
Im a packer at Amazon
>salary
12$ an hour, 40 hours a week
>hours
7:30 am till 6 pm friday-monday
>contentment
I only hate it allot
>do you plan to leave?
Of course
>how?
Im set up to do research on fitbit data processing soon
>live with parents?
Yeah but moving is gonna cost some money hence my slavery

Any of you ever worked on retail/fastfood? That's no place for a robot, you have to talk to normies 95% of the time and this is bad on itself.

Attached: 1525254510725.gif (200x200, 470K)

Not him but I agree, fuck this "rewarding work" normie meme, you got to survive first and be thankful you have a easy semi-stable job to hoard some money for yourself. If you go for a rewarding job and end up in the street you will regret leaving the first job in the first place.

>wagie
>conspiring to accumulate vast quantities of legally gray cash to free myself from this slavery
>friend
>brags about his work one moment then complains that he's depressed the next
>says he likes work because he gets to earn money, I say so he just wants the money, he backtracks and says he likes working and managing people and getting promotions
All he does is lie to himself. It's fucking sad. I should only need to be a slave 3 years before I can buy my freedom.

>Network Manager
>138k/yr with bonus (Texas, so it is pretty good money)
>~38
>job isn't bad

My life sorta blows overall but my job isn't bad.

Attached: owling.jpg (492x390, 59K)

I'm getting into IT and I need some fucking insight, pls respond
>most important thing to know when working with networking management
>what qualities you are expected to have in order to do your job properly
>how much work you do
>how hard is too learn networking and if its possible for a brainlet to compete
thanks

Wagie
Paralegal
41k/yr
Been getting sick a lot, not good

I am a cashier at KFC right now; honestly, it's a good place for a robot because taking orders is a very mechanical skill (I was first in upsell % the last two weeks and generally stay at the top) and I guess it might help getting past the first hurdle of actually talking to people

I was a network engineer for years before I got into management. I sorta fell into it, just read books and did labs on my own, took certs and worked my way up. Found a connection through a manager I had at the time and that connection was able to get my foot in the door at my first place. Once I got there I just busted my ass and took off, so it worked out and I kept making more and more.

Networking is an odd world, you gotta like it for sure. You should have a knack for troubleshooting as that is a large portion of networking. Everything is blamed on the network until you prove it isn't, most of your job will be just proving it is someone else's problem, so you have to know your shit pretty well and that includes how other people's stuff works. The work will vary heavily, some places you work all the fucking time, especially as you are establishing yourself, as you get better and do your job well, you can usually get away with pretty minimal actual work cause you become very efficient. A lot of IT work in general is waiting and then working a bunch till the next lull. On call is very common, so you have to get used to sometimes having to get up at 2am and work till early morning and then just sleep.

Good for you.

My work is filled with similar people. My favorite are the ones who commute 90 minutes each way or more, A good way to trigger them is call it what it is: unpaid overtime that dilutes their effective hourly rate.

>job
cashier at an overpriced, hoity-toity grocery store
>salary
minimum wage, around 1.2k in USD monthly
>hours
60 hours a week
>contentment
not very much, i'm new to many things retail and people get mad at me for not knowing how to do things. i get in trouble for not asking questions and i can't defend myself because i get misunderstood and nitpicked by everyone.
imagine high school, but with financially-strangled normoids around you they take out their anger on you when you're at the wrong place at the wrong time and nitpick every thing you do, no matter how slight the mistake is.
>Do you play to leave the wageslave life sometime in the future
i'm not in there willingly. i only do it because of some convoluted loan shit my family members got into. i can't imagine there is ANYONE who would put themselves into a life like this ON PURPOSE.
>If you do, how do you plan doing it?
investments. i'm still young (not really by Jow Forums standards), so i'm putting my faith in time to help me get out of what i was born into.
>Do you leave alone and need to pay the bills or you still live with parents?
i live with a parent. one of them died a while ago and it's not very wise to move out in a city with a bad income-to-rent ratio. i do pay the bigger bills, though.
i've worked in both and it's just THE WORST SHIT you can throw a complete robot into. the fucking worst.

Attached: 17663120_794532667389099_3105365958936494080_n.jpg (640x800, 100K)

I asked because my experience was basically hell, having to literally flip burguers and watch chad/stacy couples having the time of their lives was painful, since I have this fucking thing of comparing myself with everyone I see on the street, I felt like absolute trash all the time
I feel you, I used to work at McD's at the grill at 50~ hours a week, and I worked 20 hours on the weekends, it hurts just to remember it

I see, I'm finishing uni at the end of the year and I needed some insight. I have to move out when I finish uni, so taking certs will be difficult at first but I certainly plan to, since I heard you're basically set for life if you can keep up with microsoft certs every 2 years when you need to take the re-evaluation. Thanks.

> NEET

Got 2 job offers right now. Car salesman, which pays anywhere between $50-$100k/year but requires working 45-60hrs a week and being a people person in a high class enviroment.

And a Warehouse associate position that pays $14/hr and work only 40hrs a week also in a seemingly high class environment.

I can't decide.

Attached: 1530154908578.jpg (457x396, 17K)

I know it says no NEETs, but I'm just here to say best of luck in your endeavors, and I'm happy to see you guys getting your own thread

FUCK OFF NEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: IMG_6851.png (400x416, 152K)

>Job
Construction with my dad taco style
>salary
I don't talk hours anymore since I get a fixed day rate, $120 - $140 depends on the employer
>hours
Days end at "5" but were there as long as we need to be today we left at 5:48 but as long as were there by 9:30ish we good
>contentment
Horrible I'm shit at so many aspect of my job and I'm belittled at ever error but I crave my father's admiration so I persevere. We build the houses from foundation to framing,plumbing,electrical,drywall, to the roof. Hard to remember everything desu senpai

Attached: 20180520_185633.jpg (600x755, 246K)

>despite mindlessly surfing the internet for 90% of the week so far.
I've been paranoid to do this. Do they monitor internet traffic? Do you have the balls to go on 4chin at work?
I don't know if I should fuck around more or not. On the one hand there is a lot of work to be done and management may or may not be able to see our numbers for production (boss at last job could, same job but much bigger company. this is a midsize and less technically bureaucratic, I don't know if they would/could track it.) My coworkers are dumb as shit. I've been here 2 months and know more than the person who trained me (been here 8 months.) Dumb bitch pretty much taught me everything wrong. Luckily I'd done the job before and was skeptical of her shit. All her shit is always fucked up.
I've been browsing 4chin on my phone about 40 minutes a day. I can't phonepost though because my phone is an ancient potato. I have a private office but it still makes me nervous. Though everyone else is on their phone a lot of the times I walk by or drop in. So idk.
I do audiobooks and japanese audio grammar lessons so it isn't a total waste of my time to be there. But man. I skip lunch break so I can go home earlier...I do 8 hours straight of this gay bullshit. Essentially I'm getting paid to read/study and also forced to do 8 hours of study time a day like a fucking bootcamp. It's not without benefit. But still, I hate it. By hour 6 I'm climbing the walls and just want to go home and take a shower.
I think I'll secure my position more firmly before fucking around too much. As soon as I become an irreplaceable member, which will be soon as the other ones who do my tasks will leave, then it will be better for me. I'm going full social engineering on this shit to better my position.

>How you holding up wagiebros?
I suffer
>>job
Intern for healthcare shit/student
>>salary
0$
>>hours
30-50hrs
>>contentment
I suffer
>Do you play to leave the wageslave life sometime in the future?
Eventually
Retiring off investments
With Mom

My job is a 20 minute bike commute each way and I still detest it. In a few months I will ask if I can work from home one day a week. Or I could wait until winter and frame it as a safety issue, because it's either bike or bus for me and I don't trust the bus drivers. So on "snow days' I will ask to work from home... then keep doing so one day a week even after winter. I think that would work.

>running CNC machines while in uni
>$14/hr
>40-50 a week
>i work hard and that makes me feel good so idk if im content but im not upset

i plan to leave wageslaving as soon as i can. while running machines ive been learning how to daytrade options and ive been able to increase my weekly pay by 25-50%. i wanna use my degree to get a wagie job, save up, and move to a 3rd world country where cost of living is low, do something like digital marketing and trade stocks. i kinda regret going to uni only cuz its soo expensive but its been engraved in my brain since i was a kid that the only path in life is go to college and youll get a job and wageslave the rest of your life

Bartender/cook
$10 an hour, plus tips
30-50 hours a week. However the manager schedules me. I maybe ask for one or two days off a month.

Im content with my job. Not great money, but enough to pay the bills and alcohol. Once ir twice a year I buy something nice for myself.
I live by myself in a tiny apartment. I get enough social interaction at work, and when im home I play vidya with friends online.

If I could become a cook at a decent restaraunt making $20+ an hour, I would be pretty damn happy, but I have to work my way to get there. Waiting for an opportunity to present itself. I get owners and managers of shit restaraunts offer me cooking jobs all the time, but the money isnt there, and its often food that I dont want to cook. (Pizzas, burgers, shitty sandwiches, etc.)

>social worker
>hourly; 16 american dollars
>40 hours per week, although nobody gives a shit if you're clocked in for like 37 a week
>contentment is not bad really
this life is better than being NEET anyway, was NEET for almost 5 years out of college
>live with a roommate
better than it was when with my parents

Warehouse jobs are hell but you dont really gotta talk to anyone. very monotonous

having worked both. I have never heard anything more truer

I'm in my third week of NEETdom. I passed the test and interview for an electrician apprenticeship about a month ago, and now I'm just waiting for the union to call me so I can start working.

Attached: Akko39.jpg (823x900, 117K)

I worked as a bartender once, it was a super fun job. I made more than 30/hour after tips. Got a hundred dollar bill as a tip once. It's honestly not bad at all. I only worked at a baby bar though, we had like 12 kinds of alcohol and could only do basic drinks. How do you get to become a regular full bartender? I don't even drink much, and if I do I just have stuff straight. I don't want to do it right now but in a few years it would be nice to have a more chill job like that.
I hated the mop, though. Nothing worse than mopping. Glass fragments (dust?) in your hands all the time is fun, too. Unironically loved all the guests though, super fun job.

Should I be a Lawyer or Phd. Professor

Konami

Jk this guy is a fag who probably shat out some bullshit game on the iPhone app store that is a scam

>don't want to work
>still want to make money
>my feet hurt

universal income when

Attached: 1519616996429.jpg (498x471, 57K)

warehouse
$15 CAD/hr
40 hours
comfy as fuck

>barista
>$11/hr
>38 hours a week
>training to be the manager, so i'm alright.

it's comfy. it's an independent shop and we're opening our second location in a few months. i have the possibility of being an official partner in the future, with stock options, property, benefits, the whole 9 yards. i'm 23 and been working here for a year, and it's paying off. slowly, but i'm here for the long game

>was a barista
>always got in fights with my coworkers
They were the cockiest, most unlikeable cunts ever. Anal retentive assholes always looking to start drama or lash out at you any chance they get. It's like "mean girls" movie but co-ed. What a bunch of dicks. The only coworker I liked there was a gay guy who was super cheerful all the time and totally chill. I almost punched the one bitch. Kept trying to push me around and talk down to me all the time, got in my face and tried starting shit. Took everything in me not to punch her teeth in, mostly because I didnt' want to get arrested. Bitch also always stole tips, but everyone else knew she did so we took measures against it. even had a little mean girls follower bitch.
It SHOULD be a chill job but it depends who you work with. Customers were mostly all cool, I liked taking care of the store and making drinks. But man. Never again.
Stupid cunt was an uneducated single mom with tattoos, hitting the wall at 22, no education and no future, blew all her money on getting her nails done and buying makeup. Hope that cunt dies in a gutter somewhere.
I make real money now. Feels good man.

>Embalmer
>21$ CAN/H
>35 hours a week
>I hate on the fact that I can't really relate with my coworkers, else than that, eh. I constantly worry about, despite living on my own and being able to provide for myself, that it's not enough to build a family. I got a dead-end job though, fucking christ.

> cyber security consultant
> ~$120k
> usually 9am-5pm

pretty dope, life is good. living in a new place and literally know nobody so kinda sucks in that regard but lots of hope for the future

Do not work retail.
You will hate everyone and everything. You will not have time to yourself, you will not get a chance to breathe, you will close and open the next day, you will deal with shitty managers and incompetent ones at that, you will want to slap the shit out of every customer that asks you for shit that isn't even in your department or something that's only a foot away from them.

And you will not get any pussy from your co-workers, they are ALWAYS taken.

Attached: sanjismoke.png (454x430, 277K)

unrelated but whats up with all of the wan piss reaction images today?

Please help I want to stop working retail so badly. How do I find a non-retail job

Been a NEET for a couple months, but I may have just landed a job at a call centre. My last job was also a call centre, and its fucking terrible work, but it's the only place in town hiring with decent pay and hours.
On top of that, an old friend who I recently had a falling out with works there, and I'm not looking forward to seeing him. I need the job though.

Attached: 1458774747232.jpg (480x367, 36K)

>electrician's apprentice
>11.25 an hour, with raises to come
>40-60 hour weeks

It's not that bad. I like working with my hands, lifting shit, pulling wire. I'm not very strong yet but I'm working on it. The only problem is that my coworkers are incredibly normal workers and my speech has had to change to keep up.

I have no fucking choice BUT retail

Well, I guess suicide is always an option

>Own a landscaping business
>Made $280k last year, $100k/year salary but own 65% of company and took dividend payout of $180k
>40-50 hours/week
>Contentment
I have 6 trucks, I just sit at the office managing the shit at this point. However, you can really only hire dumbasses/druggies/mexicans/dropouts in this industry. Dumbasses keep losing fingers, hands and breaking their bones due to stupid work accidents this year. Insurance has nearly went up 5x and cutting into my profits.

>my grandpa gives me like 10 dollars a week which i usually spend on weed
>10 dollars a week
>0
>Idk i get to smoke pot so pretty high

I cant hold down a job very well

I quit my job at a shitty grocery store and am currently attending a trade school. Soon I'll be making the big boy bucks.

>work retail 7 years
>pretty decent at it
>lose job because i told a customer fuck you
>get new job 4 weeks later
>2x pay, pretty nice
>find out why it's 2x pay
>everyone is a whiny cunt and fake as shit
>assistant manager is a bratty 60 year old bartender roastie no one likes except for boomer owner
>boomer owner throws me in office twice already to tell me "take the job more seriously"
>never had an issue like this in any other job before

wish there was a job that didn't require customer service OR staying outdoors the whole time

IT guy here at medium sized office. We block sites like porn/Jow Forums/smokinggun etc and don't really care what you do as long as it's not illegal, takes up a shitload of bandwidth or someone complains about you.

Also, just turn the wifi off on your phone and use clover. A 10 year old phone will run it.

>trying to get into IT
>every entry level job is help desk
>didnt realize this beforehand
>hate talking to people, bad at troubleshooting, dont even like IT
>only signed up because it was free and might lead to a decent job
guess we'll see how long this shit lasts. I don't know how many new plans I can take before I give up entirely

Currently working at a firework stand. Fairly bad hours usually 4pm to 10pm but its okay. after the Fourth I'll be a NEET again.

This

Being jobless is hell. Not knowing if you are going to eat and on budget to pay insurance and rent.

That was an old one I snagged from a stream way back. Have another.

Search far and wide, and also make friends. You need connections to get ahead, and I damn sure don't have any of those.

Attached: 1455559348098.jpg (250x256, 11K)

proud of you user! yeah, that's similar to my old days at starbucks, but this new place has a management team that doesn't take shit. that and resting bitch face are godsends. so happy to be away from starcuck

I just went to /a/ and realized another arc started, time to catch up I guess

Attached: small.jpg (916x632, 131K)

Some nights i walk home with 200 in tips, other nights its only 40. Our bar allows gambling machines and sometimes when customers win big (500+) they throw the bartenders a couple of 20s.

I got full time status by being there for 3 years and being dependable. I show up when im supposed to, dont ask for a lot of time off, and I rarely ever call in sick.

Im lucky in the fact that I dont have to do any deep cleaning, as we pay someone to do it every morning. I never have to sweep, mop, wipe weird places, etc. Obviously if a mess gets made during my shift I have to clean it up, but its usually nothing more than a spilled drink with broken glass.

Very chill and fun job. No dress code, can talk how I want with my co workers with no restrictions. Often making sexual innuendos with customers and co workers. My male co workers and I (male) will often be telling calling each other faggot or dumb bitch, but weve grown acustom to that being a sign of friendship, and something is wrong if we arent calling each other dumb shit all day. Bartending is a decent starting job that can develop to bigger pay and opportunities over time. Only shit part is you are constantly working weekends and holidays. So if you are a family and friends person, its not ideal. I personally dont need the time with my friends and family. They understand my work ethic. Ill make time for them if it needs to be made, but often times when im done with work i just want to go home and drink beer. On my days off I dont have time friwnds because Its when I take care of my personal shit such as shopping, running errands, doing laundry, and ither random shit that needs to get done.

TLDR: Its a fun job in the right places. Money is ok.

>work at a health foods grocery store making pizzas, sandwiches, smoothies, coffees, and juices
>11.50 USD about to go to 12
>28 or so every week
>it's alright
but really, I make some of the best pizzas to ever be made in that place and all the other workers on my level are frustrated that theirs aren't coming out as well as mine. So I show them step by step and after several weeks they still can't get it and try to reverse some of the changes I make while I'm on my shift there.
My manager also hired an aspie that is horrible at the job and then he hired his aspie roommate. Most everybody else hates them but I can manage a conversation or two.

Attached: 1464605138846.png (1012x1088, 711K)

>"Replenishment Associate"
>9 pounds an hour average (get paid a bit extra for working after 8pm)
>8-12pm mon-fri, overtime available atm due to excess stock
>5/10

I want to get an IT apprenticeship but I'll be earning half as much for twice as much work plus I'd have to use public transport as I all the I.T companies/jobs are in town whereas my current work is a 20 minute walk away.

In terms of escaping /wageslave/, I'd like to start doing freelance web development or start an ebay business. I make a little bit of money playing poker and matched betting but it's not sustainable.

The sad thing is that I actually had a slight chance of not ending up a wageslave when I was younger. I was making ~100 a month through a youtube channel but my internet and PC was so bad It took too long to upload plus I had no motivation so I gave up.

Currently working as a stay at home husband for a female CEO.

Get 301k spending money + however much is needed to maintain the house (paying russian maids)

Pretty comfy desu, she loves smelling my pre-cumstained boxers after I spend all day edging to traps.

pic very related

Attached: SAVED.jpg (561x785, 63K)

>job
IT for a silicon valley tech company
>salary
>hours
Usually 9 to 6 m-f
>contentment
It's ok. I kinda wish I could keep doing the job but live basically anywhere else

I quit my job a few months ago because every time someone would try to give me shit for something. Does that make me a faggot? It's been that way at nearly every job I've worked at. I've been reluctant to even apply anywhere because I'll probably just go through the same thing.

>Does that make me a faggot
nah, sometimes people just have enough
>I've been reluctant to even apply anywhere because I'll probably just go through the same thing.
just NEET for a while if you have the means, maybe you just need to lay low for a while

>pizza delivery driver
>min wage + tips + $2 per drive (Usually go home with $40-50 + my hourly each night)
>5-11PM
>I like it for what it is. Boss is great and I spend the night just chilling, listening to podcasts, and driving. Of course, there's also this overbearing sense of "I need to find something that pays more", considering I'm just a 20 yo college dropout living at home.

Hello fellow pizza wagie. I deliver but had to go home early because my coolant is overheating and adding more didn't fix it. Have to take it into the shop tomorrow and I can't make any money :(
1 of my coworkers is turbochad and kept touching me so I told him to fuck off and stop it and now he treats me like I killed his dog
only get 1.75 per drive :/

Attached: baf92a0f-ad15-4163-80f5-1fc8bd369359.png (549x1238, 811K)

augh, did that with my dad but mainly painting. Maybe if I was with the right crew, blast/talk shit I wanted instead of LA RAZA it'd be interesting. Felt stupid and stuck at the age of 13 too, tasks haven't changed. I blame my dexterity though.

Currently at a warehouse though, heavy fast labour for 14 hours at times, feels shit for a 400 check though atleast my thoughts are clear when trying to reach dynamic meditations point that I know I'll never reach

Ouch. I've had some car troubles since getting the job, too.

good luck user. Being at your car's mercy is the true downside.

give a job

>tfw fired again
i hate being a broke neet but getting and keeping a job are too difficult for me. i've never been employed more than a couple of months.

>job
Doctor
>salary
>hours
9-6 every other week
>contentment
10/10

even god bateman blesses you, god damn

Attached: 1516576391857.jpg (377x351, 20K)

>truck driver
> varies based on miles but majority of my pay averages ar about 500$ a week
>50-65hrs a week if i put these amount of hrs at my old job id be making way more money.
Overall i hate this job it fucking sucks. The only good thing about it is im by myself most of the time but i still have big brother watching my every move(cameras installed inside).
Im going insane being stuck in my truck for weeks on end, not being able to shower or exercise when i want, eating shitty truck stop food and having to deal with shitty american traffic all day makes me fucking suicidal. Also have you ever met the average trucker??? They have the people skills and IQ of an autistic toddler. Almost got into a fight with some fat old guy who smelled like he shit himself and hasnt changed clothes in a month once over sometging im pretty sure hallucinated.
He walked up to me and started screaming when i was fueling up because he said i cut him off on the interstate. I had no idea wtf he going on about and said he had the wrong guy but ge wouldnt fuck off until i grabbed my baseball bat. Then he followed me for like 15 miles after and tried to run me off the road brake checking every time he got close to me.
Fucking violent retards all of them. Cant wait until robots take over this job then these subhumans will all die off

Attached: 20180215_073722.jpg (3264x1836, 1.1M)

soon to be wagie here. Is it possible to work less than 6 hours per day for at least $9.50? Is there any easy job I can do this?
feel like I could survive that

If you worked part time i guess.
But 9.50 is minimum wage and they dont want part timers.

> dog trainer

> idfk, like 400 a fortnite

> pretty fucking weird and not permemnant, like 17 a week

> pretty content, since I broke up with my gf it's been harder to concentrate, haven't been talking to coworkers at all.

I thought its the opposite like you work wage, you work full time? if i work 8 hrs anything i will off myself

Same. After like 5 months i just snap and lay in bed for a week straight and then go find another job

How you holding up wagiebros? What is your
>age
27 years old.
>job
Senior associate real estate debt analyst - I help apartment developers structure financing, then i pitch their loans to investors.
>salary
120k/yr = 90k + 40k bonus.
>hours
9:00 am to 8:00pm
>contentment
I live in manhattan. My life is dope but i really struggle with motivation at work recently. I bought my best friend a 2week trip to thailand recently with me. He makes $0.

>Do you play to leave the wageslave life sometime in the future?
No - i want to become a developer myself, but am scared of getting pigeonholed forever as a debt-guy.

Turned $10k into $250k in crypto. Crashed. Still holding at $70k. Been working 3 years and i have a net worth of 85k (without crypto).

I live with 4 roommates in a 5bed 80year old walkup apartment in manhattan.
>If you leave alone how is life living on your own?

Fyi I was a former neet 22year old kissless virgin homeschooler from a shitstain southern state. Thank god I dont have an accent.

NEETs not allowed, this is a wageslave only space

Also, "former neet" relevant because now i have an olive-skinned, funny, happy, d-cup itallian girlfriend who gives me blowjobs and says she loves me like she would like a drug dealer. Think im gonna marry her

"Loves me like she would love a drug dealer"*

aka "addicted to me" as she says.

All that to say: theres hope for the lurking neets out there. Come be a wageslave.

bunch of normie cucks here, this board died a long time ago

We simply graduated from robot status. I was a robot 5 years ago. Now I'm a Chad. I visit here to remind myself of my past life.