What's it like having a below average gf if you're an average or above average looking guy...

What's it like having a below average gf if you're an average or above average looking guy? Do below average girls make better partners? I would think they'd be more down to earth.

Attached: k10.jpg (640x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is pic related supposed to be below average?

she's certainly not above..

Due to makeup, below average women don't exist. Or at least there is no such thing as a women who thinks they're below average because their caked face is who they really think they are and the amount of support and unconditional praise they get confirms their belief.

If you like her I doubt you'd care. Lot's of women have liked me before because I'm "cute and innocent looking." But I fat fat women. I liked this one girl who wasn't fat, but she was a true geek tomboy. Had few friends etc. I worshipped the ground she walked on, but when I showed people her pics they would say she looks kind of manly. And I literally had no idea what they were talking about. And still don't to this day years later.

Yes, never fall for the punch above your weight meme.

There is a power dynamic in every relationship based as who is perceived as the more valuable/wanted partner. Even if it's subconscious.

If you don't want to put in a ton of effort fighting to keep a girl, you should probably go for one less attractive than yourself.

Super cool, chill and understanding and very intelligent. Very cute face but needs to lose a lot of weight. Im trying to encourage her.

Lol user please...

She's at or slightly above average. Not much above, but still. If you think she's below, you're delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

She's great but sometimes I just wanna go find some random to fuck with but otherwise a dream to be around.

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20170916-014509_8384.jpg (810x1440, 163K)

You see, OP, i'm sure i'm the better looking on the relationship. The point is that i like her because i like the whole package, i do know that she's not so pretty, her body is meh and her financial status is way off what i have, but she's supportive, hard working, has a good moral compass, cares for animals, good set of priorities and all that stuff, so her looks do come in second. She also knows that she's not the best lookin' in the relationship, so she goes an extra mile in everything to make sure i'm satisfied, but i don't see that as much or needed, because as i said, dude, i like the whole of her enough to see her helping me raising our children.
Also, big boobs, implas though.

Look at her neck, she's overweight and then there's the ocular deviation.

Not him, but come on.

She will dump you if she find someone better like any other woman.

buddy of mine looks like cr1tikal & is super Jow Forums from working construction. a few years ago he went through a dry spell, got black out drunk, and fucked a fatty. i mean an actual landwhale. they dated for three years, two of which were spent living together.

she immediately developed a superiority complex and treated him as her personal ATM. to this day he will not disclose how much he spent at sephora just to keep her happy.

she had no hobbies and would belittle him for anything he showed even a slight interest in. semi-ot but he was one of the best in the world at a popular sports vidya game (leaderboard confirmed) so he was always in competitions and shit. i remember one night we were hanging out playing said vidya and his gf and all her friends did the stereotypical "lol look at loser user and his vidya." combined, him and I made more money than everyone else in the room (house party).

if he spent too much time away from her (hanging out with us) she'd call and just scream at him. like to the point you could hear it from across the room on his phone.

when he broke up with her, she beat the shit out of him and he showed up to his parents house with a bleeding face.

TLDR it goes straight to their head. this girl probably had underlying issues but whatever, its a story.

Attached: tumblr_ocj41elHja1vyynyvo1_1280.jpg (750x1111, 182K)

Robots dont know what actual ugly girls look like

Unfortunately not.

Below-average women often have bad or at least insecure personalities because of how they've been treated their whole lives.

They are also inclined to be suspicious and contemptuous of any man who would take interest in them, reasoning that a high-quality man would want a more attractive mate.

Ironically, often very attractive women are the most down-to-earth and pleasant, they have had happy lives and are don't feel any need to put down men to make themselves feel better about their status. The Chads of women basically. Often, their beauty intimidates creeps and losers and as a result they often haven't experienced as much unwanted and aggressive attention as women men are more inclined to think are in their league.

Sadly, unattractive women are magnets for fat, ugly and or old men who see them as easy targets but otherwise receive little attention, so often they develop serious bitter bitch shields to fend them off.

You have points there but this is a biased opinion desu.

They're actually more likely to cheat or leave you because of insecurity and self-esteem. The best method is to ever-so-slightly date up, or go for a girl your own level, as all girls think they're a few levels above what they actually are.

charge yo damn phone, Parker

Bbbnkuhh Kia utest

Not to mention her monkey nose and giant forehead

Sounds a little similar to my last relationship. She was a qt Asian, maybe around a 6 or 7, I'm probably about a 7, maybe a 7.5 or 8 at a stretch.

I was happy to date down, appearance is a lot less important to me than personality, and she was qt enough and Asian, I was happy and comfortable with her.

She was insecure and paranoid, but then just suddenly stopped being insecure and paranoid and crazy jelly, which in turn made me start getting that way.

She was a lot of these things you list though, always threatening to break up over the slightest thing and belittling me and trying to make herself seem better than me, always trying to put me down.

>They're actually more likely to cheat
Source? This sounds like complete and utter bullshit.

Thing is the vast majority of guys need to date like a 3 or 4 for that as the vast majority of girls have such massively inflated beliefs about their own level.

You need someone with legit cripplingly low self esteem and social retardation and neediness to keep with no effort if you're just an average looking guy or slightly cute/handsome.

Think like this, user, if you never had been noticed through your whole life and all of sudden you are in a relationship. Well, that's nice, you would say, because now you have someone that cares about you and stuff. Soe time passes and out of the blue you are being hit up by a nice chick, giving you all the sings that she's into you, what would you do?
Before answering that, dear, remeber that you are play reverse role here, you are a woman, no honor, no "shame", not so high moral and stuff + the "i was confused" victim card up your sleeve.

This. This. My ex in a nutshell. The person friends/family and colleagues told her she was, the dolled up work version is who she believed she was.

Could take absolutely no criticism from me for her behavior or mannerisms, the things she said. She absolutely would not hear it, ever, even after we broke up. I was trying to tell her so she avoided making the same mistakes with future guys, but she just would not hear it.

I tried so hard to save our relationship so many times for her as much as me, because I knew she was delusional and out of touch regarding her level, and I knew her standards were absurd.

And I knew she was going to go on and experience what happened to her, getting rejected and shot down and fucked about and likely used and abused while whoring herself out on Tinder, I knew that was going to happen and I know ultimately she'll end up lonely and miserable and crippled with regret, because she just won't change.

She actually believes I will just take her back one day after she's went slutting it up and whoring around for a step up man, she's so sadly mistaken, and I know the kind of girl she is, when she's told she can't have me back, ever, when she comes looking just to test that in the future, it's going to fucking break her.

She actually did seem to love me, at times, but then she would let those dumb roasty standards and thot colleagues get in her head whenever we argued or fought or broke up. Or her family telling her she needed a richer guy and so on...

How's her now?

Still going through the Tinder rejection phase and brutal realization of how good she had it with me and her ex before me, and what level of guy she can actually attain, considering the kind of relationship she wants and the kind of person she is.

She told me before we stopped talking she was upset because she was supposed to meet some Belgian guy and he unmatched her and blocked her after she accused him of not being keen.

Think she was fishing from validation and emotional comfort for me, that's when I took my time to strike and told her I wanted her to give me back all the money I had spent on her when we were together, she got super pissed and blocked me, I rejected her after her rejection when she was already low.

About 3 weeks later I noticed a ton of messages from her on my mom's phone talking shit about me and trying to drive a wedge between me and my mom and make me look terrible to her, from a day or two after she blocked me, I sent her a couple of messages about being a cheap, dumb whore and about how she was going to end up miserable and empty, and also told her I don't love or care about her enough to hate her anymore, I just felt pity and disgust for her. Then blocked her from everything on my mom's phone and deleted all her contact details.

Tried to phone her twice a work a day or two later to apologise for being a little to harsh and let her know I wasn't going to tell anyone anything about her (I threatened to tell her mom about her swallowing my cum while her suicidal, depressed ex was waiting at home for her, convinced they were still in a relationship and she still loved him). She hung up almost immediately both times, and so I just left it.

She'll either end up a whore on a string of casual one night stands, getting played and ghosted, or she'll go crawling back to her ex before me, or both.

Just be careful what you wish for, user, maybe she might come when you are weak.

> Respect.png

Yeah, even if she does though... I'm not even wishing for that, I just expect it to happen, knowing what she's like. Even if I was weak, I could never fall for her again or love her again.

She's just another whore now, you can't love a girl after she's been involved with other people following you. I can accept some guys before, begrudgingly, as long as they are few and far between, but not after.

You both being ugly doesn't count.

They're nicer people but you can't escape the feeling that you settled.

If you settled for someone average/below average that would imply you are somehow above average. If that is the case, then why are you here?

I had a fat gf for like 5 years. Once I got past her flaws and she got past mine, it felt pretty damn good.

How fat was she, user? BBw or chubby?

"BBW" if I have to use that term. I'm not fit but not fat either. However, I have a small penis and realy bad skin, so maybe it evens out? I dunno. Like I said, once we accepted each others flaws, it was nice.

How about you autists get off Jow Forums and go outside for once.

Maybe its the yellow fever in me but OP girl is cutie af

Theres an old song by Jimmy Soul called "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife".

Unfortunately for me, I want the beautiful women, but most have the most shit awful personalities.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 116K)