Mfw doomed to lift heavy objects for the eternity but not get a gf

>mfw doomed to lift heavy objects for the eternity but not get a gf

Attached: davyjones.png (565x342, 365K)

You’re better off without a gf, they’re a money sink

If you're beta...
I had a gf that would buy me weed and give me a blowjob everytime we hung out. Also I never ate her out the entire time we dated.

But life gets harder when you graduate high school user.

but i just want to know how it feels like to have the sweet first kiss

Attached: fdse.png (281x162, 90K)

Kissing is nasty. The best feeling though is the first time a girl puts her mouth on your dick there is almost like this moist sandpaper like feeling that makes you want to nut instantly

interesting, didnt know kissing is nasty, thought was cute

Ya the girl always wants to make out and you have to taste their mouth. And I had a girl that always wanted to make out after I came in her mouth and she refused to drink water like wtf her lips were more gelatinous and I could taste a hint of salty semen...

Kissing is fun, that user is off his rocker I say!

I like cute pecks like kissing her nose, forehead or tummy or something like that but when she sticks her tongue in my mouth its nasty

I feel sorry for guys that only lift for the girls.

>tfw I told myself I'd never have tfw no girlfriend feel ever again in spite of not having a girlfriend in years yet years have now passed since then and tfw no girlfriend found its way back into my head

Attached: 1504752656267.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Can confirm user,soon will finish High school.
And I am nervious of moving out,and finding a job.

Attached: 1526513976607.jpg (600x726, 34K)

You act like it's unusual to want to be loved. It's not. People get on here and say a bunch of dumb shit, but ">tfw no gf" is probably one of the most natural feelings you could have.

Wow as if only unloved, uninteresting loners come here to compensate their pathetic (lack of)life with lifting

>compensate with memeing about lifting*

Fixed. Nobody here actually lifts.

>everybody here is totally boring and uninteresting

The average Jow Forums poster is, far and away, less vapid and uninteresting than your average woman.

Many such cases, sad!

>doomed
>to lift
pick one and only one

Sandpaper? Nigga you getting sucked off by a penguin?

how would you know?

Attached: 1501817489290.png (248x459, 175K)