Hey, kid. Yeah, you. Looking for a comfy server?

Hey, kid. Yeah, you. Looking for a comfy server?

Sheep Village Discord Server, rated Time's Magazines 'Comfiest Server In the History Of Discord (maybe ever) is back! Sheep Village is a female oriented server working actively to create a friendly, open community! Why w8? Join more than a hundred like-minded individuals today. Just copy and paste: /FefDKEW into the 'join server prompt'

This is a temporary link only so act now! We at Sheep Village are eagerly awaiting your arrival!

/FefDKEW

Attached: CCD43CCE-B247-4EE3-A68C-E84CD1F636C2.jpg (485x480, 72K)

This honestly a 10/10 server

More gay men than women also full of negroids

nah that server sucks join this one instead /uM4h68d

Attached: bearcool.gif (80x70, 20K)

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ORBITERS

Attached: 1530197338334.jpg (720x960, 31K)

/52zjKW

The true comfiest server.

Attached: file.png (553x427, 80K)

yeah if youre an orbiter and want to contribute to a chaturbate worship culture

Join /xfcUyM

chapterhaus? more like CRAPTERHOUSE
sheep village? more like SLEEP VILLAGE

Attached: tumblr_o8jm8xoMb01s961ejo1_400.gif (380x285, 1.11M)

NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: 1530218361034.jpg (592x600, 63K)

No niggers in /mxxaRS

Originallllly underated post

Bet you're the same faggot who joined vc and started moaning after you sent everyone those pictures of your nasty little bed bug dick.

This is the worst server ever./2gcbpka
Feel free to join.

If it's half as comfy as that pic then i'm in.

imagine using discord

Attached: 1527631115115.gif (500x658, 943K)

so fucking true origigiginal

I've tried it out yesterday for the first time in my life.
Absolute cancer.

Male robot only discord. If you're a female or orbitor you will get banned: HK2gB4

Attached: qt.jpg (720x742, 65K)

It's pretty comfy if you're chill.

What a blatant lie. Every server is normie highschool all over again; virtue signaling, orbiters, asking for attention and actually never engaging with someone else but desperately trying to engage people with your own problems,
Kill yourself.

This
I managed to find one server in my 2+ years of discord thats worth staying on

I feel like I've seen this exact sentiment before with very similar if not exact wording.

The server I'm in is just chill, the chat is mostly shitposting, some orbiters exist sure but they're mostly contained to the barely active orbit channels. The vc is where it's at though.

>I feel like I've seen this exact sentiment before with very similar if not exact wording.
Yeah, because that is how rational people would describe that purgatorium,
>The server I'm in is just chill, the chat is mostly shitposting,
In other words; Nothing is talked about, autism is wide spread and the only posts that get traction are stupid normiememes like top 10 anime battles.
>The vc is where it's at though.
disgusting. End your life, normie

Attached: 1523587898178.jpg (647x558, 171K)

It's funny because i'm more of a robot than you'll ever be. If you're not a hikki you need to get the fuck off of this board, nobody gives a shit about you whiny ass failed normies.

>boasting about being a bot
Your kind is not welcome here, normiefaggot.

Attached: 1502590911455.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

kek that's what's so great about it, your kind are just a bunch of failed normies that want to bitch about how autistic they are. People that go outside have no right to use the word normie, same with people that don't but only out of some kind of fear instead of their own will. Neck yourself you genetically inferior weak minded scum.

>totally ignoring the points i made, indirectly confirming what i said
>behaving like a butthurt faggot because he feels entitled to enter "muh interwebz club" but is been denied entry
stay mad, norman

Attached: 1527394988034.gif (500x281, 855K)

Okay autist, okay.

Attached: file.png (155x26, 1K)