Fembots

At what age did you realize you were too ugly to get a boyfriend?

Attached: C63C09AA-0FED-4EAF-8DAB-EAD68788BA4E.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Probably around 16 oregano

Male here.
I literally made that face for 5 years straight cause I thought it made me more attractive

16 when my crush dumped me for a Stacy.

No girl is too ugly to get the dick. What I mean by this is: I will fuck any girl as long as she's clean.

>sixteen year old female
>can't get a man to like her
Press X to doubt.

Unless non-white.

Have you been in a high school? The dating culture was insufferable.
Also I'm white

I said a boyfriend, not a quick pity fuck.

>>chad didn't ask me out often enough for me to say yes UGH

I'm surprised you can hear anything with all of that sand in your ears

Jaden Smith, is that you?? I can recognize that wi fi forehead anywhere

And I didn't say anything about "pity" do you want to get fucked or not? It's as easy as that.

Are you admitting that non-white women can be robots?

I'm 20 and never had a bf, I think I might actually be too ugly

Attached: 2883837466382929il.jpg (640x462, 31K)

Are you a virgin or what? If you are, there are still plenty of options.

HE doesnt want to get fucked by (you) OK

>Jaden Smith
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw ugly women will never been seen as relationship material but just another wet hole for some sexually starved guy to take advantage of while holding out for a stacy
You misspelled she, retard.

I realized I was ugly when I was very young, but it didn't hold me back from finding someone in the end. I have also realized in recent years that desperate men will go anything. Anything. No woman is too ugly for a boyfriend as long as he is mentally ill and/or hit rock bottom.

Attached: C52AB168-BB2C-41A8-827D-C9E9302AA9C2.jpg (750x889, 214K)

21 and never kissed a girl let alone had a gf. Girls have liked me before years ago when I was stupid which comes with a fair amount of confidence. I took up the noble art of not interacting with people if it was not needed and here I am. All in all it was a cost benefit decision and whilst I may have become romantically apathetic, it's a good life.

Yeah, nah. It's about what's inside that counts. I'm just saying that having 'what counts' be a dick is no big deal. If you know what I'm saying.

Of course. Black women are the least sought after after all.

Too bad no one likes niggers here regardless.

Not too ugly to get a bf in theory but too ugly to get a bf I'd be genuinely happy with, realized it recently. Gotta looksmax.

Im 24, already graduated uni and live alone. Are you in uni? Maybe get to know the people around campus. Try to socialize. Ur still within that bracket of acceptance.

I'm a khv orginallly

>she
Come on user why do you have to string guys like along you are just going to ghost him in the end

You're never too ugly so long as you're a 20-something autistic neet female with messy hair, then you are my dream soulmate.

I remember walking into a classroom in 4th grade and realizing i was never going to make it.

reminder that being fat doesnt mean you are ugly, not a valid excuse

>ghost
I don't really care if that's the case. I'm just looking for a woman to put a baby in. And women with low self esteem are actually quite cute I'd say maybe 60 percent of the time. Mostly what comes into play is interests and personality, even if she has a 'plain' appearance or something.

I was never fat nor am I one in the current moment. My face is just a tragedy to look at.

Is this what we're talking about here, or what?

Attached: 1479218766635.jpg (278x294, 55K)

I haven't brushed my hair for 3 days, wanna be my bf?

Attached: 20180628_200217.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

Are you fertile?

She is unironically prettier than me. If she just lost all that chin fat she would be above average.

I'm a fat 29yo virgin, I realized when I hit puberty.

Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums.
Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users.

All "rate me" and camwhoring threads belong on /soc/.

>>>/fuck off whore

9th grade. This was around the time boys stopped talking to me irl because too ugly to try to fuck

ATTENTION ANY FEMBOT IN THIS THREAD WHO THINKS THEY'RE TOO UGLY TO GET A BF...
I VOLUNTEER AS YOUR BF. JUST REPLY TO ME AND IT'S OFFICIAL.

ANYONE?? NO?
Didn't think so either. Fembots dont exist and I just proved it.

Attached: Screenshot_20170728-005335.png (1280x720, 596K)

>Mostly what comes into play is interests and personality
>low self esteem is attractive
Why lie when you just want to put your D in V

yeah me too if there's any more of you

Never said 'low self-esteem is attractive'. I said that girls who say that are more often than not at least cute. Any woman can take a dick regularly. And any woman can get the same dick regularly. Why there are women that bitch and moan about not getting dick is beyond all rational comprehension.

Stealing my thread kek.

Seriously, any girl no matter how ugly can find a bf.

I have a boyfriend though. :3c

What is the original difference between cute and attractive? Is not all that is cute, attractive by default?

I guess what I meant by that was cute being 'somewhat appealing'.

17 before i met my hubby

Why are you dancing around the bush? You are attracted to low self esteem girls, no? They appeal to you, no?

Every time. No "fembot" is single

She was clearly never a fembot, you flaming idiot.

Comprehend the words I type. As I stated, I feel that a lot of times girls that say they are 'ugly' or 'unattractive' are actually appealing in some way. Maybe it's attention-seeking, maybe it's some other mental issue. Whatever the case, my point is- any girl can find someone to be with. After all, don't women always complain that men are so desperate?

Attached: carl-brutananadilewski-aqua-teen-hunger-force-colon-movie-film-for-theaters-1.7 (1).jpg (210x240, 15K)

My timeline:
11- started being bullied specifically for being ugly
18- realized that I was doomed because having a fuckton of surgery would only add the stigma of being "fake"
19- still being bullied as an adult living at the big city and going to college
entirety of 20s- slow and progressive excruciating appreciation of just how fucked I was and how possessing a 2/10 face and a female body simultaneously could spoil the entirety of my life, and even getting friends or a job was made substantially harder due to the fact that most people just didn't want me around
mid 20s- depression and social phobia crippled me into NEETdom
31- still a kissless virgin and yet to earn my Bachelor's

To answer OP more objectively, I slip on and off of realizing just how unlikely it is that I'll ever have one of my crushes (I'm currently on crush #20, on an old internet friend, going for 2 years and counting) requited and not have to choose to either die a virgin or capitulate to casual sex and FWBs who are just waiting for Stacy.

Attached: fucked.jpg (500x669, 54K)

There are no fembots because all women are whores

You can still get a boyfriend if you lower your standards

Standards like "must actually love me and not just really need a low-cost cumrag"?

You can find someone who loves you too. Just get a low sex-drive bf if you're worried about that

When I was about 8 and boys said that I was the only ugly girl in the grade

There are no robots either because all men are shallow pigs who only look at the lives of Stacies and apply that to all women.

This. There is a reason why all of the suicide fuel threads are filled with pictures of Stacies

Then why are way more male sucides and virgins the women

whats wrong with your face? are you sure is that bad? the way you perceive yourself vastly varies with the mood and other factors.

Attached: 243566.png (46x43, 3K)

>The virgin suicide
>The Chad murder/suicide

Attached: 1528702920198.jpg (400x400, 36K)