How do I help my anxiety?

I get an attack almost every day

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x715, 71K)

Stop drinking caffeine, stop using the internet so much, start meditating, start voluntarily exposing yourself to the source of your anxiety.

Less Internet, don't compare yourself to other people, be the person you want to be, do cardio even if it's just ten minutes around the block it's still something, cut down on alcohol and caffeine and relate your lifestyle: three meals a day, get up and go to bed at proper times, but the most important thing of all is to just get a grip and push through it. Stop listening to that nasty, whiney, insecure voice inside your head that says "I can't do this".

Grow a pair of balls

3 meals a day?? That is fucking bullshit!! 5 meals and day and do some cardio.

lmao at meallets
>eating less meals then 830 a day

Start seeing a therapist.

Mine stopped when I introduced steak into my diet.

>start meditatin

It sounds ridiculous but so much this.
When I am in a situation that just gets my blood boiling and I am ready to just start crying for an hour due to anxiety I usually retreat to the bathroom for 10 mins in the worst case, sit there with my feet on the ground and count breaths, every thought I get I wave off because I don't have to do shit in those 10 mins, they vary from; god I have so much to do, I am fucking up, I have to do this and that, I am not going to make it in time, I am trying. I wave them off and it takes a while but the tension leaves and my mind clears from that pressure fog.

I also get them when I am on a deadline and suddenly someone starts a discussion which isn't helping me at that moment, like are you following protocol when you have 1 hour to do 2 things which you can barely make in time. I breathe in and start counting ins and outs without thinking anything and without responding directly but think before saying anything.

meditate
listen to some monk's Google talk
renpoche jpg

Attached: 1507162126522.jpg (500x637, 107K)

sounds like panic disorder stop coffee and nicotine and if it keeps on going go get some zoloft or prozac prescribed

meditate, eat your veggies, try some self-help cbt books, get a healthy amount of sleep, cut out all drugs, exposure therapy

good luck bruv

Meditate and do your cardio.

SLEEP ENOUGH, 8-10 HOURS A DAY.

What does an attack feel like? I think I've had one once

Cut back or stop smoking marijuana if you do.

Grow up and go outside.

you feel like that you gonna die the typical symptoms are diferent one time i got numb starting from the stomach and move to my hands and legs i couldnt move and my hands froze in a weird possition my friends thought i was joking and tried to move them but the couldnt do it , after i almost died from myocarditis they changed i got chest pains and i could breathe and need to get outside and walk a bit , its a horrible feeling

Hope you're still watching the thread OP.

I used to have full on panic attacks once every week for 3 months, then once every 2 weeks for the next 2 years. It slowed to a panic attack once every 2-3 months for the following 3 years, but holy fuck.

First, people who have never had a real anxiety or panic attack can't understand how terrible it is for you.
The best way I can describe it to someone who has never exeperienced one is:
>you are being chased by a man with a gun
>he gives up trying to catch you after an hour
>but he leaves you by saying "see you soon. maybe next week, maybe next month, but I'll be back for you"
>he always comes back and he never catches you.
>you know deep down he is incapable of catching you, but in the moment it always feels like "this time is different"

how I fixed it:
>reduce caffeine
>meditate, see pic rel and read _10% Happier_
>exercise

this. You should see a therapist. I wish I had done that years ago. It's not scary and it doesn't have to be expensive.

gl homie, it goes away for good but you have to figure out what it is in your life that is broken and fix it

Attached: startingSitMeditation.jpg (518x3648, 1.97M)

see

I dunno if it's what I had, because it came at a pretty weird time too.
I was just sitting in my room (where I'm usually fine) and suddenly I got this warm and constricting feeling in my chest that just kept squeezing and kept getting warmer. Then I struggled to breathe and I got the impending doom feeling like I might die and I was about to go throw myself down the stairs so my parents would hear it and drive me to the hospital. I just kept trying to breathe deeply in through my nose and it started subsiding and soon enough stopped. It's only happened once, I almost felt it happen again a few weeks ago, but I managed to stop it.
Is it something like that?

yup, that's an attack for sure
they usually only last 15 minutes, but it can feel like hours, and then you are in a haze for the next 2 ish hours.

after my very first one (where I was certain I was dying), I just stayed in bed for 3 days wondering what happened to me

It only lasted for like 15 seconds in my case though, which is why I'm uncertain since I hear it's usually more like you describe. I didn't get in a haze ether.

try thinking that every situation that makes you anxious is just preparing you to be the best version of yourself you can be. its like a test, it doesnt matter if you pass or fail just as long as you keep taking the tests.