What is the most robot drug and why is it amphetamine?

What is the most robot drug and why is it amphetamine?

Attached: dumb.png (716x717, 375K)

Real robots just suffer through everything unaided out of fear.

Damn. Yeah, I would say aderall. But only if you don't have ADD or some shit. Whenever I took it I felt so elated, motivated and like I could actually get shit done. Felt amazing. For once.

>tfw got taken into a child psych several times to get tested for ADD
>"nope he doesn't have ADD"
>literally get slight/none euphoria from adderall, despite this
>can't get it prescribed since i "don't have ADD"
I still enjoy amphetamines/amphetmine-like substances though. Also, not being socially retarded is a fucking blessing on this miracle drug.

The only time I ever recall having any euphoria was also the time the roof of my mouth got pretty sore, I've heard that's not too uncommon, usually from subconsciously rubbing the roof of your mouth with your tongue. I'll admit I really underestimated my dose on that occasion and ended up staying wide awake for quite a while after, but no repeated doses so it wasn't like a binge or anything. Was fun as fuck though.

Gasoline, paint, air duster, febreeze, glue, rubber cement. Huffing is for robots

I would say heroin is the most robot drug, becoming numb to reality. Amphetamine is the best drug if you want to improve your life, took 30mg today for the first time in months and I cleaned my room and talked with my family about my troubles as a depressed NEET instead of holding back as long as I have. It's a great anti-depressant and it stops your craving for constant stimulation.

Attached: smug2.png (205x176, 57K)

How robot is huffing gasoline for fun?

If you do drugs you're not a robot

It's normie-tier, my Stacy sisters have all huffed the things you listed and freon. I don't think it's a robot drug, something like a psychedelic (LSD/shrooms/etc) where you're able to escape almost to another reality is what I'd consider robot. It's a great form of escapism.

Huffing is robot. It shows don't have a fuck to give.

The only requirement to be a 'robot' is to be sexually inactive. This "if you do X you're not a robot!" thing is annoying, drugs are another form of escapism that you can order online without meeting anyone face to face. I'd say it's common of most robots I've met to do drugs, either legally (anti-depressants/mood stablizers/etc) or illegally (mostly psychedelics or pain killers) and more rare for robots to not do drugs. The ones I'd consider the most hopeless of robots are the ones who actually do try to be treated and still be miserable.

Attached: pepe22.png (1000x700, 101K)

>frog trying to widen the herd by oversimplifying the equation.

Attached: 1529964620144.png (598x1021, 402K)

user, this board has been corrupted with normals a long time ago. The 'herd' is at wizchan, only briefly coming to look at this board from time to time.

Attached: Haibane.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

That would be heroin
>normies are frightened by it including the IV ROA
>complete and utter comfy
>don't need friends to enjoy it

I got prescribed wellbutrin.

What should I expect?

>haibane renmei
god tier

>if you do drugs you're not a robot
i'd just say "maybe" to that, because when you split hairs like that it becomes a pretty arbitrary and subjective classification system, not unlike the social ladder i know many "true robots" seek to abolish. the only difference being that the top dog is decided chiefly by who is suffering the worst

>caring about the "herd"
large kek, if you're referring to Jow Forums as a herd, it's been lost for a long time now anyways. you should try and visit some altchans, i know a few you'd probably take a massive liking to.

Attached: comeon.jpg (720x480, 42K)

How can you be a robot and actually know people to buy drugs from them?

i could get a prescription based on my history maybe but i tend to use amphetamine-like substances and not actual amphetamines. see : RC stims

does it count if I am drinking myself to death

Attached: 1528398938067.jpg (415x415, 28K)

Saw a bitch psychiatrist for the first time who prescribed me wellbutrin. How do I graduate to a real amphetamine?

She kept saying "If this doesn't work we'll try cymbalta." That cunt.

i hate how docs prescribe psych meds.
>"well lets try wellbutrin we barely know how it actually works but hey if you can't fix something just throw a wrench at it"

Can anyone in canada advise me how i can buy adderall? I want to try it

>but hey if you can't fix something just throw a wrench at it
At least make it a really fucking big wrench like adderall. Most of the time these meds do a shittier job at treating conditions while drugs that can get you high are better. I only went there for a xanax script because I was getting panic attacks. Psyches just LOVE drugging people to the gills though; her eyes lit up when I she talked me into walking away with an 'antidepressant' too.

The xanx are nice.. but I'd kill for some pharma-grade stims.

dissociatives are the most robot drug

>talked with my family about my troubles as a depressed NEET instead of holding back as long as I have. It's a great anti-depressant and it stops your craving for constant stimulation.
i forced myself to do this on my amphetamine off-day so i wouldn't get into the habit of only doing things while high.
it felt good but the vulnerability is terrifying.
i'm going to die young or make millions.
we'll see.

Because you can shitpost harder and when you troll you can be faster and edgier. It's like steroids for the robot/autist brain because it only sharpens their qualities

mangled that post a bit. You know, xanax and all. But I do believe those simpler and more well understood drugs are better than these antidepressants that do who-the-fuck-knows-what.
But they get you jacked and NO FUN ALLOWED

>spending days masturbating locked in a room
>can't tell what time it is
>play vidya, listen to music, fap some more
>realize it's been 3 waking days already
>don't even feel tired
your room becomes your own little corner of heaven
tell me how it's not the most robot drug