Why does it feel so good to submit to other men...

Why does it feel so good to submit to other men? I love going on Grindr and letting myself be used and abused by sleazy old men.

Sure, there's some regret after being allowed to cum, but after a few minutes pass, I'm horny as fuck again and perfectly willing and eager o serve and endure the humiliations and torments they put me through to satisfy them.

Attached: milking-a-botton.gif (350x278, 1.34M)

Because you have daddy issues

Do you let them bareback you user? I got fucked by three traps from grindr and honestly every time it made me harder than any woman ever has, but I never had the courage to let them bareback and cum in my ass. HIV and all. I dunno.

I like submitting to a cute girl with a thick long cock but you do you man. I can see the appeal of serving old men

>Do you let them bareback you user?

Yes I do! I'm on PREP, so it's no problem.

And submitting is fucking fun, glad to see someone who can appreciate that.

Probably because it's easy. Clearly delineated roles, no emotional complications. You get pleasure he gets pleasure. It's transactional. You don't have to worry about anything because you have no say anyhow, there's no room for error on your part. Plus there's a thrill to it.

Also gonna need sauce on that.

Do you suck daddy clean after he fucks your ass, you little slut?

I also like submitting to other males, but not in that way. I enjoy having a cute twink drain my wallet for a chance to worship his feet.

just stop pushing it on others please.

N-no it doesn't, stop posting this shit here.
This is all it is, you sick fucks, you aren't gay just heterosexual and confused.
Fuck... I want it so bad but i'm too ugly, kill me please.

Attached: tumblr_nrnxgwGOEA1trqjmno1_500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

And I thought I was alone with my FinDom fetish.

As a straight submissive male, I feel the need sometimes.

But because I am not attracted at all to men's body, have to go look for feminine traps and trans very often to fill my needs.

>Get horny
>Download Grindr
>Message people
>All block me when they see my face
>>I am very attractive but not white, wherin the problem lies
>Get too horny
>Fap 'n' cum
>Massive regret
>Just want BF so badly
>Why did I even do this?
>Delete Grindr
>Cry
>Look for BF for some months
>Everyone is trash tier
>Decide to just go celibate for a couple of weeks
>Get horny
Fuck you all. Fucking hate faggots being faggy.

99.999% percent of gays are gross

Yes sir, I do.

But the thing I most love is for Daddy to sit on my face, and make me sniff his sweaty musky hole.

Leave. All of you fags get out. Go to tumblr. They will love you there. Stop fagbaiting here please.

Jow Forums is a gay board. You leave.

Getting fucked as a guy is too messy. There's always going to be shit, no lubrication, and no tits for the guy to grab.

If I was a girl, I'd get lubricated naturally just from sucking a guys cock, then he could fuck me in my wet pussy and grab my tits like an animal. Not to mention most hot guys are straight and lust after girls with big tits.

Too bad. Guess I'll just keep living the heterosexual life and fuck bitches.

Has anyone felt this way, sexually? It's so strange, I get turned on by domination. Either I'm dominating, or someone is dominating me. The only problem is men just can't really be dominated as well as women can, so I wish I was one (and it's not autogynaphilia - I'm not turned on by my own female image getting fucked).

Nope I definitely love it too

>tfw no alt-right weeb neet to support and buy steam games for

Let a man use you, Robot. You'll love it, as he gropes and manhandles you, and orders you around to worship his smelly body before using your orifices for his pleasure.

Having really hung black guys dig their cocks in my guts deep and slow and then having their unwashed sweaty asses on my face while I eat their asses is my favorite. I always bareback.

>Always going to be shit
You don't douche at least 3 times, do you.

I think my need to submit outweighs my sexual preferences. While I'd rather be with a woman, if a man decided I was his bitch, my need to obey would take over and I'd be his.

daddy issues and you're naturally a submissive

Leave this realm faggot. Do anons really forget so soon?

Attached: 1523400473064.png (326x469, 31K)