Who else fell for the meme? Check the ingredients (contains: SÒY)

Who else fell for the meme? Check the ingredients (contains: SÒY)

Attached: A76E9227-2FA2-4B0B-991F-A8F24C3CD1CE.jpg (355x355, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/phytoestrogens-and-men#section4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did. After having my first scoop i turned into a woman because the onions produced estrogens in my body. Unbelievable

Name me one single protein powder whose ingredients doesn't list onions lecithin
I'll wait

literally in everything. there's so little in protein powder it doesn't matter. You know there's BPA in your shopping receipt right? look it up, it goes directly into your skin upon contact and is estrogenic. now why don't you go buy some gloves instead of sperging out over fucking 0.001% onions lecithin in whey.

This is just about the worst tasting protein I've ever had. Now I know why it's always on sale.

Attached: 3[1].jpg (800x800, 127K)

Turn it around

Stupid fuck lmao

Attached: optimum-nutrition-label.jpg (600x452, 45K)

fake news

at 76% protein per scoop, it's also one of the least effective

Attached: b0f9571dbed314e4330fb08eae2c208f.jpg (500x349, 54K)

same for ON and meat is like 30% protein by weight. is it not effective either?
what exactly are you trying to shill here?

it's leagues cheaper than any other brand when you look at grams of protein per dollar, you're just too retarded to do math

Are you talking about the unflavored?

salted caramel is pretty good imo

>corn syrup
REEEE

>hates soilechitin
>has never read godtiercum.jpg

Why must we be plagued by newfags?

their regular wheys are all fucking trash, vile f lavours

I personally get their organic unflavoured one and it just has whey and nothing else, mixed with milk tastes pretty neutral and natural like milk foam

sunflower lecithin does the same thing, and it's not söy.

Bro onions turns you into woman only if you take it orally. I took that whey through my rectum. Which was literally the best decision I even made. Shove that shit up your ass if you want to turn into chadest of Chads

I got some of their TheWhey stuff. Decadent chocolate. Tastes good.

But onions is veyry god my friendo.
It makes you grow big and strong

Attached: abstarct.png (356x480, 6K)

No onions in the one I use.

Attached: NEWPOWERWHEYCOMPLEX_1024x1024.png?v=1522305565.png (397x500, 244K)

Hahaha you absolute retard, you could get a tub of 90% protein, but it'll cost you £40instead of £14.

Bang for buck, impact is the best by miles.

Brainlet

Attached: biox-power-whey-complex-vanilla_1024x1024.png (692x470, 228K)

unflavored made me want to throw up for the first week or so, but i got used to and it doesn't really taste like anything now. I'd rather take this than flavored because that shit taste always comes back throughout the day.

It contains traces of onions because it's made in a factory that processes onions. I don't even know where you found that image because the container itself has so mention of onions.

Also that's not even the label for the right product.

so᠌yboys can't so᠌yboy

>believing that onions is bad for you in 2018
the absolute state of fit

>can't even use the word "so᠌y"
Pathetic

rekt

took me a long time searching. but i found. it tastes pretty good to.

Attached: IMG_0611.png (750x1334, 436K)

This thread is now on lockdown for violating the basedboy act of 2018:

Attached: IMG_2040.png (544x419, 399K)

Do you unironically think you're cool because you know what unicode characters are?

Nice find, I've been BTFO

>taking anything seriously on Jow Forums

Attached: minionsnap.jpg (889x500, 134K)

I bought beef isolate protein and holy shit, it'a fucking terrible. Sticky as fuck, doesn't mix with water(instead it just turns into gum and floats in the shaker, which starts to resemble a lava lamp) and it smells like meat even though it's supposed to be flavored. How can anyone drink this?

>Do you unironically think you're cool because you know what unicode characters are?
YES

Blend it instead of a shaker cup

>didn't buy carnivor brand
Lmfao never gonna make it

Only so᠌yboys care about so᠌y

Consider this, take the buttplug out for a moment, this may come as a surprise for you. But how about eating 5 + meals a day, eating real chicken, taking in the minerals you will never fucking replicate with your shitty little manlet shakes, and start getting serious? But I guess you will just continue to drink this entirely weakman supplement and do your 30 min workout in the 'gymnasium' you dyel fucks, because thats all a 5'3 angry little manlet could hope to do with 1 or 2 meals a day. Are those little peanut sized steaks salted enough babe? Dont they have man portions in C O P I N H A G E N

Attached: 1526856284764.jpg (960x960, 52K)

Why are you memeing this with Piana, the biggest proponent of scoops?
Also, what's with the manlet projection?

>whey is ummmmmmm bad because ummmm likeee uhhhhhh foooood has protein in itttttt
Nice naturalistic fallacy, fucking moron.
>no one on this thread is even advocating drinking nothing but shakes
Nice strawman, too

say it aint so

Attached: 1506068832087.jpg (596x463, 56K)

>manlet

Attached: NO_U.jpg (491x398, 30K)

Piana has never supported protein powder over food, you low test goblin, now, be gone before I call your house master and tell him what a bad little elf dobby has been shitposting on Jow Forums all day about things he knows nothing about thinking he can push regular 6ft tall humans around.

>literally a fucking gnome

Attached: movieposter.jpg (279x402, 25K)

that goes for you faggots too, post pics before talk shit timestamp as well dyel fags, fuck off back to China

Attached: Clumsy_smurfs_2_2017.png (372x479, 149K)

Post body.

Let's see what you look like, big guy

you opened this can of worms fuckface, dont pussy out now, cant answer a question with a question manlet

Attached: Dwarf.jpg (635x615, 91K)

You're saying you don't want 20-30 extra grams of protein on top of all that for almost no work? Are you fucking gay, dude?

Why is this board so stupid?
Soì phytoestrogens aren't normal estrogens

>healthline.com/nutrition/phytoestrogens-and-men#section4

read this, stupid fuckers

Im just too good for you and your manlet expectations, chump. Carry on eating your 3 meal, (you include the shake as a meal thats why its 3), you fucking tinklebutt

try eating something called chicken, and try to eat it post workout, you probably think protein is a legit energy source like the keto bitches that swarm around you like flies on shit on this board all day in these faggy threads where only small mythical creatures support this shit

THE IMAGE WAS CLEAR NEWFAG

Attached: kCUu89B[1].png (1710x179, 17K)

I drink s o y milk. It has lots of protein and calcium at great price and doesn't hurt my tummy. Fite me.

Too many memes really do rot the brain.

this
basedaboys is just a meme

t. skinnyfat guy with no muscle

post body

>mfw i buy the vegan protein and it contains NO ONIONS