Angery

anyone else fucking /tardangry/

>fucking instant rage because of dumbest/smallest things
>thrown fucking silverware through the wall because i bumped into it
>my mother, one of the few who seems to care about me is afraid, being 3 inches shorter than me
> on/off pills/therapy since like 8 y/o
>nothings ever worked

"lol just count to ten"

any of you ever get yourself out of a hellhole of anger?

Attached: 65689438_p0_master1200.jpg (1031x1200, 1.32M)

my laptop is cracked from me punching it, I almost got into fight at work because I hate chads and normies.

I am really fucking angry user.

I get really angry but like in short bursts.
Like I'll be my normal self until the most minor shit happens, then I'll break something and start feeling bad and go back to normal. grrr

I'm going thru the biggest hell hole of my life, Im literally dead that's how bad it is

>tfw I know everything I do is another mistake

getting a job scares me because of my anger

inb4 fired because i chimp out after bumping my head into a fucking cabinet or something

this world doesn't give a flying fuck about us and why we are like we are.

exactly same. feeling perfectly fine, and smallest thing happens, causing me to break something and alienate people.

it's instant, almost reflexive, and it never seems sated untill something is violently broken

just fucking lobotomize me desu

i feel the same.

anxiety? depression? addiction?

"oh well support you, we have tons of infrastructure for this, i felt like this too...."

"oh you can't control your anger? obv you've never tried, just count to ten lol, go for a run lol"

"none of that works? obv you're just a terrible person who doesn't deserve help kthnxbye"

used to have anger issues, tried to beat the shit out of everyone while crying and laughing hysterically and now i'm the calmest person anyone has ever seen, guess it has something to do with being able to do whatever i want that got me through it.

normies who work in mental health are basically evil power tripping cunts who think it's moral failings and that you need to just man up, it's all sick

I've been angry for so long, I'm 22 and have never expressed my self really, I've been trapped just drowning I feel like a caged animal thoughts gotten comfy with his prison...

>my anger rivals the sun
>desu

literally have bouts of tard rage to myself every night
i don't think i can function in society

I've had anger issues since I was a kid. I get beyond mad whenever something doesn't go my way and snap because of the most unimportant shit. Sometimes I break something and then feel bad about it which makes me angry again. Or tell people the meanest things, which are usually true but after a moment I feel guilty about it.
Funny thing is that because I have retarded coping mechanism of bottling it all up I mostly snap when I'm alone at home most people consider me to be quite calm and think my random bursts of anger are fully justified and are over something that would make a Tibetan monk mad.

>used to be angry at the drop of the hat
>now just feel nothing all the time

Attached: 1530093304157.jpg (470x512, 117K)

"just think positive lol."
"take deep breaths"

god i that kinda shit makes me angry. it's only applicable to people who have minor, temporary, shit. if you have non-socially-acceptable issue you can go fuck yourself i guess

Attached: Iwakura.Lain.full.135828.jpg (1500x2020, 1.14M)

.. is that better?

i want thatt sometimes desu

>go for a run lol
This makes me so fucking mad. I'm not less angry after a run. I'm just fucking tired AND angry then. I'm even more angry because I'm fucking tired and wasted time and energy.

I really mellowed out with age and years of therapy. Smoking pot and taking psychedelics also helped quite a bit. Maybe give those a shot, OP.

Attached: audreyhepburn_19202.jpg (1300x1724, 163K)

no
because you can't enjoy the few good things and anyone close to you will feel like you don't care about them

>wasted time and energy.

exactly why i hate exercise. would rather at least do something fun, or at least useful

>playing Street Fighter
>get bodied by a laggy Brazilian Ken player
>sperg out and start hammer fisting the wall
>start choking myself until I almost pass out
>stay mad about it for 3 hours+

Attached: 1525127590471.gif (320x240, 618K)

only worried about overusing those things, becoming addicted.

fucking dumbass father was /addict/, so i worry about taking any drugs. maybe i'm just a lil bitch who worries too much tho.
probably the latter.

i don't like it either but it really does help

You won't get addicted to LSD or psychedelic mushrooms. I do think you can become dependent on marijuana, but if you're careful you should be fine.

>exercise
>waste of time and energy
t.

Attached: fat.png (800x600, 61K)

Yes I get incredibly mad over nothing but calm down quickly I think I have autism

huehuehue silly american

Lifts are far better than running when ot comes to calming down

i mean, it wouldn't be if i cared about my physical self

i really just fucking don't see a reason to tho. hate sports, would be awful in a relationship anyway.

>get mad and decide to scream to vent
>small lung capacity so it's really short
>get even angrier at how short my scream is
>scream again but it's even shorter than last time
fuck i wish i could do a 10 second long war cry

Attached: 1505151046382.jpg (125x95, 2K)

>get angry because the floss wouldn't go into the cracks between my teeth enough
>throw floss, teach it a lesson for its insubordination
>it harmlessly floats to the floor
>even more angry because of this, throw container on ground, smash it with my foot
>feel better for a second, before self hatred sets in

would be hilarious slapstick comedy if it wasnt my real, literal, fucking life

>tfw we're all barbarians trapped in a society built for women in which we can't express our primal fury without being frowned upon or even locked in a fucking jail

Attached: 1415379748831.jpg (140x160, 5K)

honestly the reason why i try to buy extra durable stuff

it should be able to take my anger. I don;t want to have to fucking baby my possessions.

who saves 3 apple slices with saran wrap???

anime grils

It's embarrassing. My dad even bought me an industrial sized fan after I kept breaking the 5 previous ones

"everyone gets angry sometimes, it's normal."

>looks at all the food from the fridge on the floor cuz i rage threw it around the kitchen
>"k"

I usually felt more angry after a visit to therapist than befero

be a cop or something

Dunno why but angries generally either hate my guts or get attached to me, I like the just vocal and victimless violent ones, reminds me of my trucker grandpa and just makes me laugh. I generally show little emotion other than laughter to make people feel calmer but really it's just to hide my little personality.

Attached: 1444531078718.jpg (621x502, 47K)

I used to laugh at people that got super angry at nothing. I never used to have a problem at all. Was always really good about keeping my cool no matter what happened.

Within the past few years I've gotten pretty good at a certain esport. Not the absolute best in the world by any means but definitely top 500-1000 or so. I meet a lot of people at local tournaments that have heard my gamertag, "oh, you're that (character) player, heard you're pretty good." This honestly means nothing in the grand scheme of things and its not like im even getting good results at nationals or anything but it still has inflated my ego a ton for whatever reason. now, when i lose online matches to people ranked below me, i start throwing things, yelling, punching walls etc. just an hour ago i slammed my water bottle into my wall and theres now a semi-circular dent about a centimeter deep. thankfully i havent acted this way at an in person tournament yet but at this rate i might end up making a scene and losing friends... im so scared of that. im currently laying in bed feeling like shit. why did i suddenly get like this, why do i have such an ego because of a video game. why do i react this way to anger now when i used to be totally fine?

i feel like mine's gotten worse lately, and at the same time my level of anxiety has as well.

I do wonder if that amplifies the anger for me.

IDK what your life is like, and anxiety isn't exactly an easy problem to solve, but maybe see what other changes coincided with the uptick in anger.

anxiety isnt much of a problem for me. thankfully. but i have been feeling kinda off lately in general... not really too sure why. havent really connected these things before. thanks user, ill be thinking about this and trying to think of other factors