Do fuck prostitute make muscel

do fuck prostitute make muscel

Attached: 1506913342812.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I hope she dies.

who she

yo mama

A prostitute.
She may look cute but she got hairy armpits.

>she

ddaaaaah i thought that was her, fuck me i haven't seen that little lesbo shit webm in fuckin' years

She charge 3000 dollars to take benis in vagene.

Jesus where was this taken?
She looks like the average slavic whore.
Or the average slavic woman,in western Europe.

Attached: 1528610103161.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

Why do you keep making this exact same thread every day OP?
Sage for sure

i think she's got some little yellow dress webm of her dancing in her shitty backyard or something, maybe she's in her bathroom for all i can remember. it's not that bad. i might have whacked it to her once or twice for all i know. it's a lot in her camera personality i believe

for you

Wow dude, dunno whether you've been to a slavic country, but being in Russia I can assure you that on average russian women look waaay subpar compared to her

I am from Bulgaria.
When me and a classmate drove in his care,we saw better good looking girls standing outside the schools.
She is average at best bro.

I mean, surely there are good-looking grills here and there, and younger ones with a thing for modern fashion tend to look better on the whole compared to previous generation, but this applies exclusively to those who can afford such a style. I've lived in the shithole (i.e. anywhere but Moscow / Saint-Petersburg) for the most of my live, and chicks there were likely to look uglier than chicks in Moscow. But again, I have no empirical ground to make such an overgeneralisation, hence views of other people may differ

Well maybe because in Bulgaria,we have the most beautiful women on the Balkan,my perception is skewed.
Second are either the Croatian or Serbian women.
Is it hard to find a job?
How did you find a job,what do you do at interviews?
Also,the girls in my country wear,simpler clothes,for the most part,except the clubs sluts.
Those are all the women who go there btw.

Attached: 1527284619320.jpg (460x454, 52K)

I'm pretty sure that the most beautiful women live on the Internet. Just my opinion

lmao this girl went to my high school
her "name" is Liara Roux

what was she like

Artsy tumblr girl, posted a whole gallery of nudes when she was a senior for body acceptance or some shit

>Well maybe because in Bulgaria,we have the most beautiful women on the Balkan,my perception is skewed.

no you don't... they all look like gyppos

What country are you from?

She does the splits all over town

don't listen to this shit cunt, bulgarian women, especially the ones currently around 20 are americanized. most are ugly as fuck, bulgarian girls are really fucking dumb and have no idea how to apply makeup to look at least somewhat presentable.

What region are you from?
Is it Sofia?