Why is it that when people argue with vegans their IQ drops 50 points?

Why is it that when people argue with vegans their IQ drops 50 points?

youtube.com/watch?v=5uqh_LNpay4&ab_channel=GoodMorningBritain

Attached: 887973.png (957x500, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1520-037X.2001.00538.x
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/78/3/383/4689961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jewish argument of appeal to morality is an effective thing, particularly against those in the public eye.
It really gets people flustered and they end up getting defensive and saying stupid shit, even though it's a fallacy.

>It's the year 2018
>Humans on planet earth are still arguing whether they should continue unnecessarily put sentient beings through what they themselves call "barbaric deaths".
>Nothing interesting on earth, there is no intelligent life there, let's go somewhere else

Attached: aliens.jpg (940x545, 163K)

>animals
>sentient
That's why it's pointless to argue with vegans.

You can't engage vegans without lowering yourself to their level.

I get a lot of these already

Attached: eera4m4as1e01.jpg (750x794, 114K)

Animal carcasses are everywhere and it's a plague upon us

Attached: seexgj2k1cdz.jpg (512x509, 59K)

Animal slave industry is run by jews

Attached: 6nlh0hfzbeoz.jpg (2048x2048, 247K)

vegans can't meme

We have higher IQs though, so I'll take that.

>Taking Vegans Seriously

Attached: 6C9C0A02-EEC6-47DA-8ACB-70AB70E0CB26-932-000001475B439CDA.jpg (385x278, 12K)

sure thing kiddo, i believe your baseless claim

If animals didn't want to be eaten then why are they made of food?

>know 1 vegan guy in real life
>6'6" multi-millionaire phd holding oxbridge grad despite being abused

Anyone else?

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

9 years vegan here, AMA

Attached: milsuOo.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Do you get tired of interacting with meatcucks?

>Slightly chubby vegetarian friend
>Becomes vegan for some "Buddhist" reason
>Looks almost anorexic now

You can't universalize everything and to everyone. At some point someone has to get shafted if you value your own survival.

If you are willing to answer, what is the minimum amount of meat i should eat on a weekly basis so i don't have to take supplements?

There is nothing wrong about eating dogs! prove me wrong.

0. Just by not eating meat you don't need supplements.
You need supplements if you are a vegan, but unless you are a brainlet, you would realise that it's better to take a supplement and be healthier (as any study on vegans clearly shows) than to do what anybody else is doing and have an increase chance of getting chronic diseases.

You do have a point. Can't say I'm a vegan though typically when one goes on a rant against meat-consumption the replies are typically vested in besting out the vegan even if the response is extremely self-contradictory and forgoing of almost every conviction that a meat eater may have. Honestly, you'd think they'd be quiet if they can't come up with a decent argument, personally I'll always eat meat for my own reasons though I respect that veganism is ultimately to the benefit of the environment, not going to try and debate it; of course if someone gets into my face about it then sure as heck they're getting a smack. When life is nothing except a long graft to which you have nothing to look forward to except for a couple of Coopland's toffee danishes then the chance of becoming vegan is

Attached: 1465992772695.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

I can't necessarily prove you wrong, but I could prove that you are inconsistent if you give moral consideration to humans but not to most highly sentient animals.
Why do you think it's ok to torture and kill a highly sentient animal but not a human?

Unless you are a moral nihilist, what is your logic for not including animals in your moral circle of concern?

>When life is nothing except a long graft to which you have nothing to look forward to except for a couple of Coopland's toffee danishes then the chance of becoming vegan is

piers is absolutely shameful here, completely schooled by the vegan

Eh, while I am attempting to help others through getting a job in a skills shortage area that can help alleviate issues for employers on a marginal basis and always pick up litter I can never really see how going vegan will serve as being a massive contributor to the environment. Sure enough if there were some government scheme or incentive to promote veganism on an enormous basis then it could easily detract from pollution and such though for just one to stop consumption perhaps wouldn't do anything. I'd also imagine that with a rapidly increasing migrant population that any established vegan population would be usurped by generally meat-eating Africans, Asians, South Americans etc. that'd defeat the long-term purpose.

I wouldn't mind going pescetarian though to me that feels like cheating vegetarianism, you know? I think if you're going to go vegan you have to do it properly much as anything, I know that I'd never be able to fully commit. Granted I'll probably end up reducing meat consumption anyways, such is expensive and as I'm going to be living on my own soon I can't see myself purchasing it, and I kinda like making borscht.

Attached: Hug.gif (500x281, 986K)

Because you can't argue against unlogic using logic.

You could point out logical fallacies.

>step 1: list common points people make against your viewpoint
>step 2: make terrible jokes without refuting any of said points

>implying piers Morgan had a high iq to begin with

Basically nobody wants to admit they dont care about (most) animals. You either try to justify caring about them and also letting them die, which doesnt work out, or you get sucked into veganism which is terrible for yourself and those stuck listening to you.

I'll be the first to admit that the lives of random chickens, fish, cows etc. mean absolutely nothing to me. Most people probably feel the same way but think they must care about all animals because they have pets.

>He needs someone to explain to him why "canines tho" and "plants tho" are not really genius arguments

Attached: 795.jpg (1080x1086, 97K)

At least give it a shot. You're not helping your case by continually avoiding giving the counter-arguments that are supposedly so obvious.

the world going vegan is inevitable, so I don't really care to have circular arguments with people that feel personally offended by veganism.
uncle that I've always had a close relationship with has atherosclerosis and declining health because of his bad diet. I hold him dearly so I suggest a vegan diet so he can live longer, but he actually gets defensive and lashes out at me for wanting to help.

Attached: 1510270504402.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

Pretty sad since there is solid evidence showing the benefits of plant-based diets for the prevention, treatment, and maybe even reversal of atherosclerosis

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1520-037X.2001.00538.x

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/78/3/383/4689961