Why does nobody do hip thrusts?

Why does nobody do hip thrusts?

They should be a staple.

Attached: Hip-Thrust-1-STACK.png (654x368, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause they’re stupid
Why do you have to work on your thrust game user?

Stapler

thots do them all the time at my gym. Pretty sure this is a mating call or something, shit is ridiculous.

Women only do like 5 exercises anyway

Imagine being this gay

glutelets detected, enjoy your hapa sons

I do them. Don't like them but exhausts me enough at the end of my set to finish on a high.
I want those sickening stritations on my rear thigh

Because it's an accessory for deads and most people here seem to hate them.

I have women in my oly/pl gym who hang around all day doing all kids of stuff, probably way to much. That one girl was waiting for her guy to finish his oly lifts so she legit spent 2 hours wandering around lifting things and training random body parts in sets of 10

only see women do this in the gym

Bodybuilding friends do but it looks weird for normies and age 30+ individuals

I do them. Women love a nice ass and hip thrust really made a difference to my butt.
Also, do them with one leg raised and then switch it. It feels better for me imo.

how to do without crushing pen0r?

try to do them without a hardon

tuck it in

Unscrew it and put it in your pocket

Your dick isn't that big

youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE

I do them. They carryover to the deadlift really well. Recently did 100kgx5. Feels good man.

lmao Starting Strength is only 3 exercises a day and people still wonder why they don't build muscle or get fat on it.

Good mornings are better

Put the squat sponge on the bar and rest that on your hips. you’ll still feel the weight but not as much

>his glutes is his weakest point when doing deads

srs, yuo have shit genetics

femoids do it at my gym. this one femoid farted loud enough for me to hear while i was doing weighted pullups and left almost immediately

whats a decent starting weight for these?

This. Glute thrusts are a barbell equivalent of those hip abductor machines... it's a chick lift.

Did you suck that guy so much that you can tell his identity from a short anonymous post?

>chick lift
lel you're never gonna make it m8

How do I do these comfortably? It always hurts my back leaning on the bench

Hot

Love this shit and bitches mire when ur rly pumping the barbell pussy. I like my bar thicc when i pump her dont mind a lil extra weight nawmsayin

Same. Lately ive been thrusting so hard that i start talking out loud to the bar but i cant stop, i had my shorts off and i was humping a plate last time when I came to. Been given a warning

doesnt the deadlift and squat do the same shit as this?

the way the weight is loaded. nah

>chick lift
A year ago there were four people in my gym, excluding me, who ever did hip thrusts regularly. All four are guys and all four are absolute units. Now there's at least one person doing them at any given time during the afterwork rush. Mostly chicks, but plenty of guys are doing it too. I do them every leg session and I've seen some guys who've watched me do it try it later. It's legit. None of my pants fit in the seat anymore.

Attached: 1520123659843.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

>never heard of deadlifts

Use the bitchpad for squats, you get to protect your donger AND claim your territory over the soibois

No one told you hip thrusts are a meme?

I do them but that's because I'm gay

>toasters
every fucking time

I was at the gym the other day
Saw A Filipino manlet do hip thrusts on a smith machine
Motherfucker thrusted 6 plates on each side
The girl next to him was impressed they both talked and then the girl flawlessly did 2 plates of the same machine
Keep in mind she was barely 5ft and like a toothpick
To finish it all off, the Filipino man could barely squat 1 plate
Mfw

Attached: IMG_8822.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

My ass is big enough already

I do them, don't really feel them in my glutes as much as I feel them on the back of my upper thigh

I have a girlfriend so they're technically already in my daily workout ...

Just like how people who are born with big calves never train them, I don't need to train my glutes because I have superior ass genetics.

You now realize how the pussy pad got it's name.

>You now realize how the pussy pad got it's name.
I always figured it was because it looked like a gigantic tampon but I guess you live and learn.

I do them for my butt, but it is a bitch to lower it to the ground after you finished.
I wonder how you guys do that.

glutelet

They're fucking embarassing to do

Attached: 1436564377023.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I always kinda like to do those 'girly' exercises in a weird way, like hip thrusts stiff legged deadlift etc to show off my ass and to show the girls my ass is better than theirs and I can do it with more weight and better form.

I swear ive seen thus fucking thread before, down to the replies and the faggot ass anime picture above me. Is this a glitch in the matrix? Im starting to believe deja vu is real. Next theres going to be a cringey neckbeard posting greek statue with psuedo intellectual quote talking about how if you cant dl 200kg youre not a man.

I would have stayed and taken it all in

Why not just do RDL?

if you're not getting at least fat on starting strength you're not supplementing with enough milk

is there something like this but real? like not meme poster

Attached: primate-hands-family-tree-evolution.jpg (1624x1760, 374K)

Are you retarded? Modern orangutans, baboons, etc are all as evolved as modern man, it will be a looong time before before anything taxonomically significant evolves from them. But you can probably find some bunk book from the 1920s or something if you look around.

I don't cause I fear other guys will stare at me

So? Are you some kinda homo or something?

will i get kicked out of the gym if i do VERY HIGH INTENSITY hip thrusts while looking gym thots in the eye

Do you wear leggings when you do it? I wish I could wear leggings.

I know this feel. It's probably just a glitch

N-no.

Attached: 1431396567195.png (95x128, 29K)