Which is better?

Which is better?

Attached: 54F63675-48F6-4154-BBA6-0A987FEB6026.jpg (1150x697, 89K)

Rowing for arms and upper body, and Treadmill for legs; especially the calves.

running

Which ever one you aren't doing. You should switch up the type of cardio you do to keep it difficult. The longer you stick to one type, the longer you need to perform the exercise to get an aerobic benefit.

rather fuck the one on the right, assuming she doesnt have a penis of course

Is running good for glutes?

Rowing is for legs, core, arms and shoulders. We barely use calves for rowing. If you use arms and upper body more than legs, you are using the machine wrong

Righty can piss in my mouth all session long while sucking lefty

welp, treadmill is a bullshit exercise. I wouldn't call it running. Erg rowers are the most anaerobic form of cardio available and are extremely tiring when used correctly. I'd say rowing machine is better because it's actually useful for something.

Running outside or rowing an actual boat is 1000 times better and is a lot more fun.

I feel like rowing reinforces my pelvic tilt and flexibility issues.

Running is for fags.

Get the one true Chad cardio program and punch a heavybag

>t. never been on a rowing machine in his life

>rowing on water is more fun
Get this guy outta here boys

go run outside like normal people you retard

>not bypassing both by just doing jump rope

never gonna make it

Attached: 1481269817449.jpg (200x176, 11K)

Rowing machine because at least you can run on the footpath

outdoor > indoor

Attached: sports.jpg (800x785, 125K)

Rowing works your whole body and can provide more resistance. Rowing is majority legs and core as well. Good luck breaking 6 minutes for 2k.

If you ever have to question a particular sport or exercise, look at the top. Olympic heavyweight rowers vs any distance runner is no contest to me.

What's a good/affordable air resistance rowing machine?

It's great

I've been rowing for 17 years from high school through Olympic level. I've rowed every seat in every boat and tried nearly all indoor products out there. The only reason to not buy a c2 model D is if you were training at the Olympic level and needed something as realistic as possible, but then you'd be spending $3000+.

You can get a used C2 C or D on Craigslist in the 400-600 dollarydoo range. You could also visit gyms, CrossFit holes, indoor races or nearby rowing programs (school or club) that are looking to sell second hand. Anything below this is trash and you'll either break it or not use it consistently or seriously. These machines will outlive you as long as you do some basic maintenance like oiling the chain.

The waterrower is neat, but I found the ergonomics to be odd and uncomfortable. I wasn't able to train seriously on it. It also also water resistance and you mentioned air.

The oartech slider is a nice competitor, but large, heavy and more expensive. Decent machine but C2 is the standard.

Do both.
/thread

Attached: C7E95841-CC75-45F3-9DD2-23ABC167F6FA.jpg (211x239, 18K)

Jump rope for cardio

Superior to everything else

See Jow Forums... this is the kind of person calling you a cuck and e-statting.

Attached: 1527696879338.jpg (680x723, 44K)

this guy doesn't have fat ergos

Rowing machine.
>low impact
>full body
>can actually HIIT on it
If you're a chick though keep on the treadmill...