Could you fight an manlet-sized elephant stag beetle Jow Forums

Could you fight an manlet-sized elephant stag beetle Jow Forums

Attached: FK9R3KBR3KCR7QCRMQ1RHQWRKQWR3KYQM01RI0OQG0JQW0YQ3KYQI01RM0TQHQARI03Q70H0KQ.jpg (560x269, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KE_MfoMX6ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no fucking way. Have you seen those snippers? Imagine fighting a 6ft pair of scissors

Guts barely managed to kill one, so probably not.

Beetles adw strong as fuck, when they fight, they csn toss tge other beetle over their head like nobody's buisness

absolutely not.

how would you even damage it?

>ywn have gains this mad

best response

yes because the square-cube law means that as its volume increases its ability to maneuver and support itself on such skinny legs will decrease exponentially. At the size of a manlet it would probably be unable to lift itself up on its legs and would have to drag itself along the ground like a pathetic insectoid walrus
it should be easy to outrun, and if I'm able to pick up any kind of bludgeoning weapon (like a mace, lead pipe, brick, whatever) capable of cracking its chitin it's game over.

Attached: 1509678672087.png (659x525, 164K)

You wouldn't, you would stand back and let it suffocate since insects breathe through their skin and a manlet sized insect would be unsustainable.
It's much easier for an insect to die rather than be a manlet.

>Manlet sized
>6ft

Subtle

Thanks, this bothers me so much about "facts" like "if humans were grasshoppers they could jump over buildings"

if we unfuck the situation by ignoring the square cubed law

no, it would be like trying to wrestle a fucking IFV that has a robot clamp for a face

I have phobia of insects, so no. I love every animal arachnids included but I just can't bear the sight of a bug

Humans are too arrogant. Never underestimate the strength of a wild animal.

Attached: gDW7Y6E.webm (720x720, 2.2M)

The beta gymcel crew vs the chad lion.

My man

Just shoot it bro

>manlet-sized
I don't get it OP, am I supposed to be intimidated by the idea of fighting a beetle that's about 5% larger than normal?

Attached: 1de (1).gif (627x502, 940K)

>beetle becomes manlet sized
>immediately collapses under its own weight and begins suffocating
>give it a light hearted kick and claim victory as it dies
What do I win?

This. We're no longer living in paleozoic era.
youtube.com/watch?v=KE_MfoMX6ak

cope

This faggot is right and the rest of you are stupid.

YES.

>NEW RULE
it has lungs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>and if I'm able to pick up any kind of bludgeoning weapon (like a mace, lead pipe, brick, whatever)
>like a mace
>a mace
Nigga where the fuck are you gonna find a mace?

Yes with ease
t. turbo-manlet

i'll prooooooooooobably be able to drown it with my cum

>square-cube law
>exponentially
Are you actually this retarded?

Attached: cringe_compilation_shameimaru_aya.png (1280x720, 847K)

Does cat have a leatherage? It seems like it does.

But they don't grow that size?

Too be fair it was a two on one fight

This. Actually it's exoskeleton would likely colapse on itself and it's oxygen needs are now beyond it's bodies intake capacity.

It's the idea most people have that being as large as possible is the ideal state of things.

that's a liones... stacy lion

It still collapses under its own weight.

I saw a roach real close to me a few minutes ago and ran away like a girl. Had to use a 2 foot long stick to kill it. So yeah I probably wouldn't be able to.

Attached: 20180508_172826.jpg (1024x1939, 550K)

>he doesn't have a mace lying around in his home
Never gonna make it

What the fuck is leatherage?

Dumbbels are my weapon of choice, a barbell if i'm going in long range. Maybe a kettlebell attached by a chain if i'm crusading