Poverty general

had a slice of bread for lunch again

Attached: 668.jpg (753x611, 99K)

try eating street cockroaches homeless for 6 years in morocco

never understood being poor. Don't your parents just pay for everything?

Attached: tumblr_inline_odtrl97ED91qgdwsj_400.png (308x188, 21K)

Any butter?

are cockroaches even safe to eat? i found dead ones outside my apartment sometimes but only ever so often and never live ones

one time my dog ate one and he had diarrhea

Bro, you know what I've eaten for the last two days? Burger buns with peanut butter on them. I understand you're pain. In the last few months I have lost over 20 pounds... I'm 6'1" and ~150 lbs now. Fuck my shit up.

Attached: 1448227970919.jpg (480x360, 8K)

i have peanut butter but i dont really like the taste so i just have it plain

im 184cm and 160~ish lbs

>get my NEETbux on the 23rd
>live one week like a king with vodka, cocaine, weed, delivery every day
>rice and beans for the rest of the month

Get some jam then

only if the insecticides spray failed

i might if i can find it cheap but i have to save up money rn

Might be because a airway was blocked. Like user said if the insecticides failed they arent safe to eat. Its better to not eat cockroaches eitherway

You understand then. I'm literally withering away. Turning into skelly. It sucks because I used to be pretty fit from sports. But now I'm just wasting away, hungry and tired in a room.

my parents are poor too

who has rich parents but still manages to be poor?

Attached: 9a6kl5i4os011.jpg (637x854, 54K)

Try unsalted peanut butter - it tastes much better.

Alternatively, Nutella.

I used to be kinda fat but im losing weight now which is nice though

nutella is pretty comfy desu but they dont sell it anymore where i live for some reason

parents can't afford to spend time with you when young(also don't have family friends because poor.) because working and exhausted when home. Parents can't afford college and can barely afford their own cars. Parents are tired and don't cook so live off chicken tendies and pasta. So undeveloped mentally, physically, and overall bound for disaster.

Someone please tell me they have some good beans in their pantry.

Yeah this was more or less my childhood in a nutshell, its a vicious circle. Thats why i think only rich people should be allowed to have kids.

Attached: 1522841493474.jpg (1920x2601, 655K)

i had a can of turkish beans in some tomato sauce but i ate them a few days ago

Agreed that or more Government control for children and young adults. They need poor people for votes, also who else will work retail,manual labor etc. While the rich have their fun.

>rice and beans for the rest of the month
add some canned tuna and you're golden

why do that when you can live like a duke and smoke weed and have tendies 24/7

This. Nothing like some fish n beans for a tasty, cheap, and fairly nutritious meal. I take out the rice because I don't need carbs and add in onions and sometimes mushrooms.