Normies have started their quest to ban 2D girls

Normies have started their quest to ban 2D girls

Attached: 04D345B8-70D4-4C17-BF81-646733962DAE.jpg (1225x1170, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/176750889112043520
bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-44644127/doki-doki-warnings-over-suicide-themed-video-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyve slways disliked anime

Jesus, I mean it would irritate me marginally if I weren't overwhelmed by the cringiness of the situation in general.

how can you be so fucking fragile that the sayonara scene causes you to anhero?
regardless, normies have always hated 2d girls, this isnt news.

Attached: 1530103933123.jpg (764x713, 309K)

I've played through it, how it would make someone want to kill themselves I have no idea. FAKE JEWS!

>Doki Doki Literature Club
Okay, what is this?

Attached: 131662510936.jpg (285x249, 15K)

it's a reddit-tier LOLSOMETA visual novel that normies quickly became obsessed with

pretty much katawa shoujo for normies.

Attached: 1526200613358.png (600x459, 137K)

the difference being KS was actually good and had character depth with realistic struggles and internal demons whose resolutions made sense,
while DDLC is just your typical "shy girl, tsundere, childhood friend, loli" matchup with a twist of "lol everyone's depressed" with no real resolution to the characters issues (which literally weren't real, but were programmed for them to have)
the only good thing about DDLC is the modding community who've made mods that have given the characters actual depth and personality and expanded upon the story to actually make it interesting instead of just "LOL GLITCH JUMPSCARE WHOA MONIKA IS SO META"

Attached: 1378101366646.png (317x320, 89K)

bumping because why not
oreganolli

Working leads to stress which can lead to depression and suicide.

Ban work.

Attached: 1479052171714.jpg (409x409, 45K)

I'm so fucking sick of "X THING CAUSED SUICIDE!"
No, if it wasn't that faggy video game it'd be some faggy TV show or movie. Depressed suicidal people are going to find a reason to off themselves. You can blame a given thing all that you want, but it would have just been something else if that was never around.

>normies hate ani-

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-29 um 11.31.35.png (813x597, 479K)

Rin is best girl, fight me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

this still amazes me
there's no way she specifically picked out zero two, right? she had to have just googled "pinked haird girls" and found that image
...right?

>normies want to ban ani-
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0

Kanye probably got her into anime. I heard about this but I don't pay attention to the anime fandom anymore and just watch stuff in peace, what was the reaction to it like?

Attached: 1366026355291.png (1124x665, 753K)

-me
your dumbass didn't read the comments

Eh, shes best for guys with a foot fetish. Shes cute but not for me.

It's a VN that breaks the 4th wall

Kanye is the one who like anime, he's probably the one that introduced her. Out of all the normies, Kanye is somewhat less normie.

Emi is a best!

Attached: 1187005.jpg (800x600, 153K)

Whats her malfunction?

twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/176750889112043520
anime is normie

It was made by an American weafag, what do you expect?

My school put this on their website

Attached: B428193A-5E8A-4A67-B6AC-399E73EBC0F4.jpg (750x994, 587K)

that's actually true.
Just watch the music video to "Stronger".
It has tons of Akira references.

Attached: 647675356_b343467702_o.jpg (960x272, 97K)

nothing too grave.

Attached: Emi.png (793x587, 1000K)

Thats fine I spose

>anime
>normies
The hobby itself is still quite ridiculed by normies. Unless you're watching series from well known famous studios like trigger or toei, you're gonna be shit on.

heh heh heh
orignalola

Oh boy it's another episode of shitty parents blaming harmless things in order to delude themselves about their terrible parenting.

I guess shonen shit is acceptable and even watching some moe "ironically" is socially accepted.

Remember that user who wrote that suicide note with super shit handwritting where he mentioned darks souls lmfao, I wonder if this guy is that user

Did anyone save the suicide note?

lmao they actually got a blue haired tranny to describe the game hahahahah

bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-44644127/doki-doki-warnings-over-suicide-themed-video-game

Stupid helicopter parents using a game as a scapegoat for their kid's problems.

Plebeian Democracy was a mistake and Socrates was right.

>game gives mental health warning at the very start
>hurrrrr durrr anime game dangerous

when will normies stop blaming 2D for shit parenting

>Doki Doki is getting people to kill themselves
I like this creepypasta

>DDLC has caused suicide
just how fucking stupid do you have to be to kill yourself because of this game

Attached: 1528499190427.jpg (357x302, 12K)

>kid shows very clear signs of severe depression
>don't do anything about it
>kid ends his perceived suffering
>blame video games instead of yourself

Attached: you serious.jpg (271x247, 10K)

What will normies try to ban next?

Attached: blacked.png (653x554, 106K)

I would be shocked if anime was banned. It would be like banning memes at this point. About the same number of memesters on the internet as there are weebs.

can someone give me a rundown on doki doki?

have no idea what it is except that it starts like a regular avn or whatever it's called game and then like turns into horror and that girl hangs herself. what's the big deal?

the EU has already banned memes

Just like an average everyday wife-beater, anything that rustles their nuts.

Attached: image.jpg (216x346, 20K)

>But don't blame me when little Eric jumps off of the terrace
>You shoulda been watchin' him, apparently you ain't parents

MARILYN MANSON MADE MY KID OFF THEMSELVES!!!!!!

Kids are very impressionable.

It's basically a visual novel that features some yandere character that tries to get other girls who are interested in you to commit suicide.

They will never touch my waifu or I'll kill them all.

YOU HEAR ME FBI? I'LL KILL 'EM ALL IF THEY TOUCH KUMIKO!

Attached: 1526486178673.png (891x991, 668K)

how the fuck did ddlc even get so popular? it is utter shite

Shit. I thought normies being completely oblivious about vidya was a second world thing.
In my shithole country, there was a 24/7 panic on the news about 'kids cutting their arms and stuff because of a deep web videogame' with all channels having hours of discussion about shit that does not exist with interviews from ''''hackers'''' and ''''experts''''
Utterly hilarious. But come on bongs, you are supposed to be better

Pretty much. There's anouther girl that's "Alive" and breaks the forth wall and convinces the other girls to kill themselves.

The EU can barely enforce their own laws, though.

Those boys that are playing games with cute anime girls were destined for robotdom if they weren't already robots. Let's face it, chad never grows up playing visual novels, he's playing soccer with his friends and going to parties to fuck girls.

>Long blue hair
>Laura
>Slightly feminine voice
>Actually a bloke

It's RapePlay all over again

>KS was actually good

Attached: 1530128290934.jpg (239x211, 8K)

>mental health is terrible for children and teens, emotionally fragile
>They coincidentally read a visual novel about kys
Wtf!!??? Doki doki did this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like they don't care about their child's wellbeing until they're dead

Wow, it's almost as if normies only care about things when it means they'll look bad otherwise

It's certainly one of the better ones. Leagues above Steins;Gate.

So thanks to diversity and equality quotas the guys who grew up actually appreciating video games and Japanese pop culture stuff are probably not getting the jobs in the industry surrounding their hobbies because progressive shemales are favoured instead.

it's better in comparison to MANY other VNs of the same type

uh 99% of the things popular people post on instagram are sponsorships

Surprised the outrage isn't about Natsuki being pedo-bait, acting like DDLC is suicide glamorization is absolutely insane when shows like 13 Reasons Why exist.

If anyone felt suicidal or killed themselves over DDLC it's natural selection because if you kill yourself over a game then you're clearly mentally ill and I only fear what you'd do to other people when you're older.

13 reasons why isn't a cartoon videogame. Do you not know how normies think? The problem with doki doki is that it looks like it's aimed at children. So of course the pedo thing isn't an issue any more than having child characters in paw patrol.
Also
>implying any of these people actually play videogames

finally, i have met my soul brother. emi is a best

People have been outraged over TV for much longer then vidya, but where is this notion it's aimed at children coming from? You're explicitly warned when you play the game that it's triggering despite the fact it's an extremely mild jumpscare, just seems a weird game to isolate and focus on

>mindbroken celebrities
>normies

I don't think you understand. Cartoon = children, videogame = children. Have you never met a boomer?

>kim fucking kardashian
>not the epitome of Stacy

FUCK QUEST S2 > FUCK QUEST S1 > Katawa shoujo >>>>>>> DOKI DOKI LIT CLUB

If you don't know what fuck quest is get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Attached: Comrade fatoshi.jpg (940x586, 183K)

She's blatantly insane, celebrities are not nomal people.

Actually now that I think about it I hope boomers push the notion that cartoon = kids, it's an article from The Sun so I hope us Brits can lead the way in denouncing anime and it's imitators as childish shit to stop the growth of weebs

>Son offs himself
>"It was that god-damn VIDEO GAME!!!"

I swear I've seen this before

Attached: 1529807183536.jpg (984x888, 308K)

No you idiot

look at the picture

more anime = more cute traps = less actual men = more women to elope with.

get it though head baka~

Attached: HE IS CUTE.png (873x599, 455K)

It's nice to jack off to 2d every now and then but people who are 2d only are absolute fucking mongrels.

They will, it's what's kept normies off anime for this long. There's a big difference between what normies will say they enjoy on twitter and what they'll admit to IRL. This whole anime is being taken over by normies thing is way overblown by the the nature of the internet.

Enjoy watching your your self cucking, filmed prostitution rape fag

You are so incredibly smart!

Attached: Are you kidding..png (654x601, 438K)

We need a barneyfag for anime

Are they going to ban all American film and novels that have suicide in it also?
This is blown retarded

Their kids were already suicidal and the parents just didn't give 2 shits about their children until it was too late, and now they know it's their own fucking fault and just blame it on the fucking anime.

Attached: 59d62fd1c2503878492b325551a8ca21.png (114x215, 60K)

rewrite best VN

Maybe the ones that are aimed at children

still, kim kardashian is an icon to so many normalfags (just look at how many instagram followers she has) and they will all try to imitate her .

I can't remember the last time I masturbated to 3DPD to be honest.

You say that like it's actually happened, normalfags have a tendancy to just forget things about their favourite celebs they find problematic. Remember Jimmy Saville?

Can someone tell me why DDLC is so popular with normalfags?
There are tons of VNs out there that are 100 times better.

Because normalfags really love 2deep4u media for some reason. Also it's short

I don't watch Darling in the Franxx, but everytime I've seen it mentioned outside of /a/, it was hyped by some black twitter dudes and other turbo normies.
I'm not saying that they are all watching it because of her, but I'm sure a lot of them thought "hmm anime can't be that bad if KimK watches it" and then they get super hyped about a trash NTR show.

it's not even a deep story though.

I played this shitty VN 3 months ago to see what all the fuss was about

ITS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT SOME YANDERE DELETING/KILLING EVERY CHARACTER THAT ISNT YOU OR HER

ITS FUCKING BORING

because it's WHOA SO META DUUUUDE

That's why I said 2deep4u instead of deep

Because it's free and on steam and it's a meme game.

Maybe, I don't really follow this sort of thing either but the normie hype seems to be contained to a few shows that have been explicitly recommened by meme personalities and not to anime as a whole.

>what is postmodernism

>what is postmodernism
something that makes me want to clean my room

Nothing to do with this game

>College students
>Literal adults
>Should avoid playing a psychological horror game
Pathetic