So how's that self-esteem of yours, robots?

So how's that self-esteem of yours, robots?

Pic absolutely related.

Attached: teendar.png (1200x1200, 93K)

I will never get on tinder, I already know how that would end.

Attached: 1483698331197.jpg (634x635, 207K)

>dating sites/apps
In those places you will be valued only based on your looks.
You literally have more chances to find a nice gf irl then there.

I'm tk afraid to sign up.

I'm a nobody.

Attached: 1d98fdbf3bd5e3997597a435b75eaaf9.jpg (565x807, 76K)

>In those places you will be valued only based on your looks.
Western culture in general is basically like that.

>You literally have more chances to find a nice gf irl then there.
Not during the smartphone era.

From experience, you're literally at LEAST 10x more likely in real life, but probably far far more.

>made an account to see what they look like
yikes

I recently met my current girlfriend over Tinder 2 months ago. We are in a happy, sexually active relationship esp since it was a first for both of us. But I have had a few girlfriends and I am her first boyfriend. Although she isn't exactly IG thotty looking, but she is still hella cute and I feel lucky to have her. Basically if it happened to me, it could happen to you so never give up hope Robots!

>Basically if it happened to me, it could happen to you so never give up hope Robots!
not if you're ugly
t. ugly robot who got no matches

I go through this cycle where I have a random burst of self confidence and get on tinder and swipe for a few days but then I get too scared to message the 3 matches I have then I delete the app. Then a few months later the cycle continues

>Basically if it happened to me, it could happen to you so never give up hope Robots!
That's a common fallacy practically everyone commits.

>try endlessly on tinder to get someone to talk to
>all matches never respond when i actually ask for their number or something different
>install badoo instead
>going on my first date ever with a 17 year old girl in two days (im 22)

Attached: 1516687470903.png (405x428, 131K)

I tried tinder seriously for a year, didn't receive even a single match.

Not good or else I probably wouldn't be here.
At first I took tinder too seriously and it went all wrong, but if I ever decide to try again then I'm just going to be honest and not care about rejection as much.

Every time I get a match my heart starts racing and I get panic attacks. Im way too autistic to handle this shit

I neglected creating a half decent profile when i started. Would the ladies see me again if i delete and recreate my profile?

Sounds like something I would do.

Girl looks at me.
Oh shit I made it.

>swiping for a month and a half
>run out of people in a 100km radius
>only 12 matches
>they all ignored my messages

Big city boys don't know how well they have it

search how to set up a tinder profile on youtube. Even if you're ugly, you can still get some points on other categories (good photos, hobbies, creativity etc.)

that feeI is known

That isn't autism user, that is just mental illness. Go to a shrink or something to learn how to manage or anxiety or to get drugs for it if it is bad enough.

zero, that's why I don't use it.

I have pretty similar. Though, I haven't even downloaded the app. But even thinking about the idea of getting a match and then having to talk to them gives me a panic attack.

Attached: Heatenings.jpg (222x256, 8K)

dead and fuckin gone, my man.
just trying to run out the clock now.

Attached: 1520370486907.jpg (500x376, 41K)

>run out of people in a 100km radius
>...
>Big city boys don't know how well they have it

So you are saying you have no big city in a 100km radius?

That ain't so rare.
t. different

> I'm Chris Hansen and we've arranged a meeting between a suspected pedophile and this seventeen year old girl

Attached: Yikes.png (450x300, 141K)

17 is the age of consent in most states.

>be decently muscular slightly above average white guy who is 5'10
>Extremely self deprecating bio
>Only gotten like 12 likes over the past few weeks in my hometown, most are way below my league white girls or somewhat cute negresses/minorities
>on vacation in Mexico right now, get 4 likes a day and I've been here for 5 days
>Legit every single one of them is moderately attractive but they either don't speak English or are too far away
Can't win unless you're Chad or willing to settle for race mixing or fatties

Attached: o0kmg1wamr611.jpg (396x313, 17K)

I look like a girl, so is sky high.
> Hundreds of guys
> Dozens starting conversation everyday
> Some are so needy that they want to make you gifts just by talking 5 min with them

Gets a bit boring tho. I haven't used it in weeks. Feel bad for some guys...

I did pretty well on tinder (in a relationship now) It's honestly kinda easy if you just learn from your mistakes and focus on making your profile as good as possible. AMA