Oh hey there, user! Didn't see you there. Want to go for a quick 5 mile run with me? You are Jow Forums, aren't you?

>Oh hey there, user! Didn't see you there. Want to go for a quick 5 mile run with me? You are Jow Forums, aren't you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 1.42.32 AM.png (842x858, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4pvkv0N1Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill run 5miles of my dick through your posterior chain if you catch my drift

Why would anyone go for a run when you have that view of the ocean? Just lay there and relax.

how about running a marathon? that's only 21 miles. You can run that in less than 3 hours, can't you? No? Then fuck off runlet

id rather catch a drift of that dope poon honey snap

Sorry babe I've sacrificed my conditioning to get a huge body that makes my huge dick look proportional on it.

Sure I'm down. On a side note the only person to get me to vomit from running was an Asian girl who had ran track in high school when they took me on a 4 mile run. I would be better off now but I hadn't done more than 2.5 miles at that point vs having done a half marathon now.

>getting outrun by a woman

Attached: BBF7EDAE-D1DB-4A18-B42A-B1B1B29D0B92.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

>5 miles huh
>i think if you had sex with about 50 000 times with avarage sized dicks then that would roughly equal to 5 miles
>uh and ..... wanna go drink some coffee with me?

That's what I call a bad night

Nah

the alpha choice is to choose the gains over 1 sloot and aquire many sloots later

The true alpa choice is acquire a man sloot or a few of them.

implying bitches like this can run 5 miles, the walking pace they are jogging at is hardly running

>Nothing personal sweetie, but you aren't really my type.
>Now please excuse me while I do my intense workout of 3 reps

Attached: Goal_meme_body.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Yeah sure

> tfw waiting for running partner

Attached: image.jpg (640x606, 493K)

I'd rather run with the qt and relax together or go for a swim afterwards.
Relaxing after exerting yourself feels 100x more rewarding than just relaxing, not to mention all the endorphins (boners) you will get from running and being with the qt

A marathon is 26.2 miles, did you ever run one?
Beside the sand is the worst terrain to run, though the view and the sea breeze would be amazing

>sorry I can't hear what you're saying, because I'm apparently focusing on the patch of dirt behind you

Attached: 1317639718456.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>Why would anyone eat oats, chicken rice broccoli, and tuna salad when you can eat frosted flakes, cheeseburger and pizza?
Never gonna make it

The sun reflecting off the water burns you 1.5x as fast

Sure.
Try and keep up.

>Didn't see you there
bullshit

Attached: bloat.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

You would have to be a genetic dead end to get outrun by any girl that doesn’t run for sport, not memeing

"No thanks"
*continues drinking my beer in the shade*

If you are a really heavy manlet, I could understand.
Longer stride is the main advantage of men, no?

kek

He'll never catch them at this rate

Attached: Beale-AnnRulesTedBundybook-1200.jpg (1200x745, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i4pvkv0N1Ao