Jow Forums, I made it

Jow Forums, I made it

How do this "come to my house to fuck" thing though? What do I do, meet her at the door and say "Hi"?

Attached: Snapchat-14575752.jpg (720x1280, 69K)

Ask her address, show up, say Hi it’s me from Tinder and then SMASH

Break her door like a man, take a knife with you and treat her like a slave
She'll love it

I mean, if you both know its just a hookup you can just go in and drink a bit with her. After that you can do whatever you want.
Youll just know from the way she behaves i guess

Attached: 1522928498434.png (598x591, 438K)

Walk in an punch a hole in her wall to show how alpha and spontaneous you are.

wheres the rest of the logs r you fucking her op tell us

I am indeed user, hence I need to know how to fucking make a god damn move.

Mein negro, ring her doorbell, turn around and look at the neighbourhood.

As soon as she opens the door, turn your upper body slightly sooner than your lower body (flex your lats)

>Smile and say hi
>have a drink
>fuck her

>look
Wtf is wrong with you

*Snap*

>ayy you wanna fuk
>I-i-i am here to fuck you?

Brisbane?

Classic Jow Forums suave moves, can't go wrong with this

Just ask if you can bring over a bottle of wine or something. When she opens the door, smile, look casual, and say "Hi! *name*? I'm a little lost, can you let me in?"

Other bad jokes also apply

say "look" one more time and she's guaranteed to open her legs for you, friend

>No.464
was just about to ask this

VIC, why tho?

Thought you were headed out for a friday night in fortitude valley

Just walk in, whip your dick out, and tell her it's not going to suck itself

Punch a gloryhole into her door and stick your dick in. Under no circumstances enter the lair of the slut

Was thinking this

>look

had a girl hmu with netflix and chill?

went over to her house had wine and we talked. Didn't really expect her to be DTF (just thought she was joking). But at the end of the night we still banged. My advice would be not to be pushy or needy which is always the best thing to not be.

my girl ended up breaking my heart 5 months later, so another advice would be if she does this with you just know that she does it with others as well.

Buy pizza, show up with it and just say "hey I think this might help things" or something. Then smash

The more you say, the more you get to fuck up.
shut up, smile, and nod

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Any of you Brisbane posters want to fuck? no homo

>if she does this with you just know that she does it with others as well

HEED THIS ADVICE MY BROTHERS
IT HAS COME TO BE TRUE MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE, IN GOOD AND IN BAD WAYS

>that easy

Good luck with herpes

I hate when faggots say they’ve made it. Landing a tinder bitch isn’t making it. It’s supposed to be wholesome

trips of truth

This is absolute truth. 100% do not get into a relationship or fall in love with these women.

>"out of town"
>staying at a few apartments (??)
>"come and see me"

It's a prostitute isn't it?

lmao

>few drinks with a few work mates
>work mates
>mates
>op thinks she meant friends or whatever a "mate" is in Australia

Why the fuck are you talking so long on the app?
If you don't get her number or snapchat within the first 4-5 messages you're doing it wrong

>Fucking with pizza in your system
Disgusting fucking slob

>Jesus that sass, I digg it
Fucking white boy using soul brotha slang. Faggot. I hope Tyrone knock out games you on the way to her door and she polishes his BBC over your lifeless body

to think a pudgy white incel typed this out with giggling to himself.. its just sad

Having a text conversation with a woman isn't making it. Beta mentality

This guy gets it.

This guy says 'look' twice in the span of a single screenshot, you can bet your ass he says it constantly. It's like the people who say 'listen' at the start of every god damn sentence. Buddy, I'm listening already and the shit you have to say isn't that important anyway.

Look, you don't know me man. Look, I can start sentences with whatever I want, Look. Look.

checked

Look here! Look! Listen!

It’s too dangerous to fuck whores alone. Here, take this

ffs you guys actually believe there's like a list or something of words or phraces you should not say
>hur dur don't double text!
>"look"? Wtf is wrong with you
>"haha" what a faggot
Jesus you are some sad kissless virgins if you think there's some sort of step by step technique to talk to women

cringe

who else here /brisvegas/? and what gym do you guys go to

Don't forget your sleeveless TapOut shirt and Avenged Sevenfold CD

Jetts desu
Every single one has shit equipment and is tiny but its cheap and close to home

I almost signed up to jetts but they are small and crowded.

Now im in a bankrupt gym with an insane thot owner

Bring a nice bottle of wine and flirt over it a bit sitting next to her on the couch playfully touching her until she seems kind of antsy and then pull her in and kiss her and start making out. Should take like 20 min tops otherwise you’re fucking up.

Hey OP. Words have meaning, and context effects meaning. Starting a sentence, in a fucking text, with the word "look" or "listen" is cringey as hell. That's some vagina-drying autismo shit.

>look
*snap*