Another night of chilling alone and smoking, how about you guys?

Another night of chilling alone and smoking, how about you guys?

Attached: IMG_20180628_225758.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

guess i'll just order a pizza and watch a movie tonight

Attached: 1419224091243.jpg (400x387, 81K)

Drinking and shitposting, not even mad it's pretty fun.

Attached: bottomup-can-NEW-2.png (326x640, 290K)

Enjoy that, what are you drinking?

Pic related, Bottom Up from Revolution. It's very good.

I'm not much of an alcohol guy myself... but enjoy :)

Sounds like a night... not too bad if you ask me

just another day of being ignored by this girl

Wanna drive to the ocean and swim to Cuba with me?

evra day. its a problem.
i gotta slow down

Attached: rippotatocat.jpg (339x192, 19K)

I know the feel, I'm seeing a girl too at the moment and I always overthink shit. I don't think things are going so well, but what do I know...

I wish we could start a Friday Jow Forums movie night on here.

never seen that wojack personally, hit me hard. i'm at work til 5 but will be doing the same, as usual. things will get better, r-right user?

It's an OC I made, felt like it depicted my situation accurately...
And yes, things will get better, give it time, keep smoking

gonna save that one can use my phone so not on a work pc. fuck man yea it depicts me as well extremely well, so much its scary. idk user i hope so, oldfag here that image has been me nightly for a long long time. but maybe we will make it yet.

Same here, omw to get some cigarettes. Hate thats still fuckin' bright outside...
But still better than winter

Ever consider perusing art?

studying, my last exam is in two days, after that i'll continue with my solitare life watching films and meeting my normie friends trying to feel what I feel when the good times

Attached: wojak fit.png (598x566, 277K)

same lonely-night smoker user again here, meant to ask out of curiosity where do you live OP? not specific just whereabouts, would be nice to smoke with another human

I live in Israel
Original

Haha, nope but I do like photography...

Yep, I sometimes smoke with a friend who basically introduced me to this substance, but I rarely see him. Wish things were different...

The only reason I do not drink is that I cannot afford it. If I could I would be dead from overdose by now.

that is a bit too far, midwest usa user here. will smoke up with you in spirit though this evening.

Glad to hear that, have a nice smoke. I've already forgotten all my problems :)

I wish i could get pizza delivered where i live,

/jGqtctR come on discord, hang out and talk

idk much about discord but need to get on it, i'm always pretty down but feel a big wave coming on and chatting with literally anyone would help a bit.