Nectar of the gods or the devil's juice?

nectar of the gods or the devil's juice?

Attached: 275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (275x206, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpGfyENXwbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coffee --> cortisol --> bad sleep --> fat

Devil's juice. Goodnight sweet blood pressure

I'll consume unhealty amounts of it anyways

Attached: 1526562007125.png (300x250, 47K)

shhhhhhh....pls

Attached: 1528787369044.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

sweetie....

Attached: giantshhh.jpg (405x500, 61K)

Boy you must be out of breath just typing this fast

stop spamming my thread, retard

Replies: 7
Posters: 8

I have a resting pulse of 56 so ill be fine

Attached: 94i.png (746x556, 109K)

I meant collectively you all must be having heart troubles if you are worried about adverse health effects of coffee.

not even kidding I had health problems last year and had a cardiovascular event after a cup of coffee. can be deadly if you alrdy have cardiovascular disease

I'm 5-7 cups a day and have no heart problems

NECTER

Not good stuff. I usually have a cup or two of green tea in the morning then peppermint/hibiscus tea the rest of the day.

People think that the caffeine doesn't affect them, but it does. If you're not getting a solid 6-8 hours sleep without waking up in between, you should cut out the caffeine.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpGfyENXwbw

>without waking up in between
So you never wake up to have to take a piss?

You clearly don't drink enough water if you don't wake up to piss at least once.

i honestly dont care i will drink coffee until i die fill my coffin with coffee so i ferment with the beans and become a higher being i love coffee

Yeah well Texas sucks the chrome of a 57' Chevy bumper

What is this I haven't been here the past couple months

I have coffee every day to help suppress appetite. I make damn sure I drink it before noon and if I miss the mark I miss my cup for that day, simple as that. My sleep is fine and my cut is going great.

Well it's alright as long as you can fall back asleep straight away, if you can't it's probably the caffeine still in your system keeping you awake.

t. pre-diabetic

Recently quit caffeine after being on it consistently for about six years. I’m a month free of coffee. Feel as energized as I used to with coffee all the time now. Was needing coffee to just be at normal energy levels. Cravings are still there tho and I’ll catch myself rationalizing shit like oh I haven’t had coffee in a month why don’t I splurge and get a real strong one so I can breeze through work. Figure once the crackhead thinking and cravings are gone I’ll treat myself to the occasional cup.

Shit was out of hand for me though. I could tell when I needed my daily cup as I’d get stupid tired if I missed my usual sip by a hour or two. Like nearly fall asleep in bumper to bumper traffic in the middle of the day. Piss always smelt like coffee too.

The best shit ever was take 4 yohimbie hcl pills and a cup of coffee together. Would have a fucking smile glued to my face for one or two hours straight.

Tbh I barely feel the caffeine. I drink it for the antioxidants and because it tastes amazing

the thing is, there are people who never drank coffee still get tired and want to take afternoon naps as well.

People don't realise until they go cold turkey. I was like a crack addict with energy drinks in uni, I'd be falling asleep in lectures by 3pm even after 1-2 250ml energy drinks.

>I drink it for the antioxidants

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 31K)

God tier pre workout in my case

maybe you should use 21 mg nicotine patches

>I read Playboy for the articles

10yr coffee addict here.

I just don't care any more. Every time I quit or cut back, even slowly, my motivation and mood go to shit. Coffee within the healthy range (2-3 cups/day) keeps me HAPPY as FUCK. And it tastes and smells great. And coffee shops are qt central. /shhsweetie/ til death, I love the cuppa

Attached: 1524912333443.png (450x250, 43K)

I unironically prefer this.

Attached: 51+n9GVCSmL._SX385_.jpg (385x385, 24K)

No, I'm not American.

barbarian

Based

>the virgin coffee sipper
>the Chad mate pourer

Attached: lugano-tomando-mate.jpg (450x560, 37K)

Is decaf still an appetite suppressant?

fucking coffee frogs
all the time shushing

Attached: 1523450242231.png (300x250, 43K)

>there are people in this thread that drink dirty water in a huge ass mug for breakfast
If you’re going for that caffeine, drink espresso.

>his body wakes him in the night
Nice ruined Circidian rhythm LOL

uruguay o argentina

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (255x170, 7K)

Argentina but that pic of Lugano was the chaddest I found after a quick search.

>"Have fun waking in the night bc caffeine"
>not drinking coffee with L-Theanine
and I thought Jow Forums was smart.

Attached: 1520220671332.jpg (250x202, 6K)

I got a fucking purple sip for once. What am I in for?

Attached: 0ef8a95138877ef0e7eac103857d305b.jpg (576x432, 49K)

HATE it when I'm in line behind coffee frog

This.
Mate in the morning while fasting coffee b4 workouts
Get real faggots

>drinking amerindian grass tea

switched to decaff
no more caffeine hijinks but still get all the delicious antioxidants

I do my best sleeping right after I've drunk coffee.
I've right now woken up really refreshed and shit. It's great.

is caffeine and nicotine the best combo?

>see purple sip
>think "punch" is just a random edgy name like "assault" or "ripper"
>take /that first sip of the day/
>realize it's named after the drink "punch"

that one doesn't even make any sense. why is he drinking coffee while standing in line at mcdonald's?

not him. I never wake up to pee. I sleep way too deeply for that shit to happen

*snap*