You are wearing normal clothing (T-Shirt, Jeans, Athletic shoes, Hoodie)

You are wearing normal clothing (T-Shirt, Jeans, Athletic shoes, Hoodie)

You are going to be dropped to one of the following locations and are to survive for three weeks, you can take three items from the list with you.
Choose the location and items and explain why.

>Top left
Tropical Island, Phillipines
>Top right
Sand Desert, Libya
>Bottom left
Rainforest, Australia
>Bottom right
Forest, Siberia

Attached: Survival-Game (Compressed).jpg (1400x1800, 925K)

Rope, matches, tarp
Easy

You have to choose a location desu

Philipines
Fishing pole, Machete, tarp (for collecting rainwater)

Straya
Machete, tarp, energy bars

>already live in the PH, so no challeges there.
But I'll pick Siberia, so my flip genes would get a taste of the frigid climate, also I love fishing, and would really like to try living off of fresh fish from the slavlands.
I'll take the matches, saucepan and fishing pole.

Actually I'll swap the matches for the machete.

Australia (it'd be easier to find civilization)
Machete for the animals
Tarp to sleep in
And the energy bars I guess

Tropical island
>saucepan
For cooking food and boiling water
>tarp
Shelter if a tropical storm happens to happen and for collecting rainwater
>machete
For opening coconuts and getting through bushes

There will be a lot of trash on the beach, which can be used to make a fire (bottom of glass bottle) and fish traps. I can hunt for crabs and bugs, collect rainwater and possibly find a freshwater source. I can make myself a nice shelter once all my priorities are set and live a comfy life.

OP here, I forgot to add that there are absolutely NO people in the locations. You are alone.

What about wolves user? And the winds

I love 4 chan games :3 8pm EST theres supposed to be a hunger games thread here.

But with basic clothes I'd pick top right, camp out in a high place maybe away from monsters, make shelter out of natural suroundings with roof to stay dry. Kill easy shit like insects, throw rocks at fish, small animals, make some sick ass primitive tech traps for small game.

-need matches for starting fires to cook/campfire/warmth/make torches,
-.water because im fucked w/o it (only about 0.3L a day)
-Rope for tool making. like knifes and swords and shit, building. or hanging myself

FUCK TOP LEFT FFS

Good luck finding fish in a desert desu

i meant the top left :cccc

Oh, that changes a lot

The Australian Rainforest is the obvious choice as they are in northern queens land and are relatively close to the coast with them averaging 10-15km from civilisation in the dense parts.
So if you start heading East after being dropped you could get to civilisation in under 2 weeks MAXIMUM (Not to mention potential tourist encounters)

A quick google search finds me that of the animals that prominently live in the rainforest the cassowary is the biggest threat, and those fucker are endangered so unlikely encounter.
If you travel 2-3km a day (Slowed movement to rain forrest) and sleep in one of the tall trees you should be able to survive pretty easy

This being said the three items would be
the water as lots of travel + hot weather
Backpack to carry the water as travel is essential
and the rope to secure you in a tree to sleep in at night to avoid potential predators
Boom you have survived!

water, energy bars, matches, Australia
>all these anons thinking they can magiver shit
I'd just start a big fire and ration the water and food until I get picked up

PLEASE READ THIS ORIGINALLYYY

Attached: DfyCoxXV4AEUkAF.jpg (1024x1008, 116K)

>Rainforest, Australia
machete

How can you possibly survive with just 5 litres of water and 10 bars in such a hot and humid climate

That's why I swapped the matches for the machete.
Also I'm hoping the wind kills me instead.

>siberia is an option
>no option to bring heavier clothes
what's the point of even listing it if you have no options that will give you a chance of survival?

>siberia
>you get normal clothes
>cant choose warm clothes as part of extra items
you're kidding right? why would you even add that?

>-Rope for tool making. like knifes and swords and shit
>his plan is to use rope to make a sword
yeah ok, good luck with that one

Perhaps OP thinks you could just kill a wolf, skin it and fashion a coat out of its fur.

oh shit, I didn't see what you wrote

You can make a snow shelter and start a huge bonfire as wood isn't a problem

Also this, it would be extremely difficult as they travel in packs and are strong fuckers but it is possible.

well I was vague, More like to construct a hilt so im not holding a sharp rock/ stick spear thing

eazy
>Philippines
>fishing pole, water, machete
Shelter is easy to build with machete. Water is just in case. Fire ain't that hard to make without matches.

Point taken
But I think skinning an animal for extra layers of clothing is also a must.
Not to mention you could get more food from the meat, provided it's edible. Not necessarily delicious, but at least edible.

how you gonna get wood? cut down a siberian tree with a fucking machete? even if you succeed it will probably get dull

>rope for tool making
>not just picking the machete

Like wrap it around it sort of deal.

Attached: ropemeupp.jpg (402x424, 35K)

its better to just make a spear. why the fuck would you want a sword anyway?

Well, if you're strong enough, you could just snap certain branches off the tree.

The animal doesn't necessarily have to be a wolf either. There are deers that live in Siberia.

Bark and branches. It doesn't have to be an entire fucking tree lol. In fact it would be harder to start a fire

Ahh, I miss the taste of venison.
Not a lot of deer where I live in flip country. They're usually found in Mindanao, where muslim terrorists reside in the mountains, and the deer population in Central Luzon is monopolized by commie rebels.

I guess a sword is too much :( but still a good idea b/c 10M or rope is quite a lot for building/ way versatile than some of the other items

branches off the tree? the ones covered in snow? the ones that are gonna get wet from the snow? how you gonna start a bonfire any way? you'll freeze to death before you finish. plus even if you find something dry you're still gonna have a hard time starting a fire because of the cold. I doubt a bonfire a shelter would do that much to help anyway. the shelter wouldn't do anything at all. the bonfire could help but only if you get close enough to practically burn your self. or if its gigantic.

Top Left
>Fishing pole
Fish like a mofo
>Machete
Kill things + multi tool
>Matches
Cook

Top Right
>Machete
Kill shit + multitool
>Tarp
Cover self during light hours
>Matches
Heat myself during the night + cook

Bottem Left
>Machete
Kill myself before some random thing kills me in that hell hole

Bottom Right
>Machete
Kill things + multi tool
>Matches
Cook + warmth
>Tarp
Keep that ignant snow off of me

I've actually never had venison, does it taste nice? I've heard great things about it

just get a straight long stick of bamboo/other and sharpen it against rock. make several. they're light. you now have a bunch of javelins, way more useful for survival and I don't see why you would need a rope to make them. although ropes could be useful to make traps which are amazing in survival situations but I doubt that you or I have skill like that

There are plenty of small or low branches that are barely covered in snow, and like I mentioned earlier you can use bark, but the fire won't be big. If you put it near or inside the snow shelter however, it will help

>use machete to kill yourself instead of rope
you're a tard

>quads
it must be true

On a serious note, you don't even need rope for traps. You can make a simple fish trap with just a plastic bottle, a bird trap with some string (probably acquired from some plant), a couple of sticks and bait, and so on and so on.

u underestimate how much you tube I watch but yeah Id die

Rainforest
>Fishing pole
To eat
>Box of matches
To cook my fish
>Rope
To make an axe with a sharp rock and a stick to replace the kukri so that I can chop wood
Then I use the wood and the remaining rope to build a house

you will most likely burn down the shelter if you put it inside. yeah you could get low hanging branches but I still doubt you would be able to set fire to them. I think bark is a bit too rough and will probably only work well burning if you add it into an already blazing fire

Depends entirely on the season but if it was right now I would pick siberia, matches, saw, and water.

top left location
fishing pole
saucepan
matches
prayers

Items: water, energy bars, rope.
Would just stay 2 or 3 days enjoying the tropical surroundings and then off my self with the rope as soon as running out of supplies.

I would just take the rope. The location doesnt really matter to me. Any tree will do.

Attached: 1499860353179.jpg (404x351, 34K)

Go for the beach with a tarp, matches, and machete. Dig out some tide pool traps for fish, build a water catcher with the tarp for all the rain that hits a tropical island and then save the matches for cooking.

Tastes great if prepared well
I purchased the filipino version of venison jerky once. Tasted gamey, but still great with onions sauce and rice.

this is the obvious choice except for the hanging stuff