Anons, what is it that makes you happy? What is it that makes you think "Hey, life really was worth living"? For me...

Anons, what is it that makes you happy? What is it that makes you think "Hey, life really was worth living"? For me, it's music. There's nothing like it. I can confidently say that the happiest moments of my life I was listening to music. What about you, what makes you think Life worth living for?

Attached: xMOwI6h.jpg (402x512, 145K)

>pic unrelated
Originari comment
Origi

Road trips in my cah, epic bike cycle rides, going to new places/countries and getting to know new people, surviving crazy shit by the hair of my dick, that sort of thing.

Nothing man, I don't enjoy life I want it to end

Sounds like you have a great fucking life, user.

Don't be like that user. There's a shitton lot of great things in life. Fucking life is amazing, dude.

Attached: rianne-van-rompaey-self-service-magazine-spring-summer-2016-2.jpg (780x975, 167K)

What in life is good? Music sounds just like noise 80% of the time to me.

>Music sounds just like noise 80% of the time to me.
Ultra kek. I really do pity anhedonic freaks like you.

Attached: 8557656_t.jpg (200x150, 4K)

there are lots of things i enjoy
but only a fool thinks they can cope away what makes life terrible, there's a reason the male suicide rate is so high

Life isn't terrible.
Origi

I guess food and sleep. That is pretty much all I do. I hate everything else and I cannot wait to die.

yes it is, if you're an ugly male life is absolutely terrible.

>yes it is, if you're an ugly male life is absolutely terrible.
Define ugly male

Attached: 1528996399824.jpg (640x640, 108K)

have any one or multiple of the following:
short
bad skin/complexion
weak jaw
balding
small frame
non white
introverted personality
being a virgin

any of these things make you ugly

Damn. I'm fucked then dude.
Origi

Attached: 1529714860480.jpg (768x625, 314K)

also a small penis

I just want to be normal, I hate being this way

>also a small penis
Is barely 6 inches enough?

>I just want to be normal, I hate being this way
Normalfaggotry will not be tolerated.
You should be thankful you are not a fucking filthy norman.

I wish I had a cool mental illness instead of depression

>I wish I had a cool mental illness instead of depression
Depression IS the cool mental illness nowadays user.

Attached: 1492743240854.jpg (288x358, 46K)

No pretending to have it is cool. Actually having it is quite the opposite of cool. I want one where I'm crazy and interesting, not just sitting in a chair in my underwear staring at the wall while a movie plays in the background.

>I want one where I'm crazy and interesting
There are none, user.

Attached: 1456596356952.jpg (752x407, 43K)

Same, I actually wanna become a multi instrumentalist one day

Going snowboarding is pretty much my only reason to keep going. I just love cruising around at high speed, relaxed with my hands behind my back.
Hit the black diamonds and mince them. It's the one thing I'm actually good at

where do you go snowboarding? i tried it out myself the for first time in big bear

Gaming with friends. Gardening. Long nature walks. Taking care of my fish.

I live in New Zealand so I go to Mt Ruapehu pretty much exclusively. There are other fields but they're too far so cbf, I've been there before but they're not that great to justify going out there.
Went to Hokkaido over christmas and new years to snowboard, fucking primo shit there. Best tracks I've ever been on, beats the hell out of New Zealand.

feeling the hate of your enemies.
Like, when you totally destroyed someone in an online game, and he writes you hateful comments, or spams you. Then you know you broke him.

sounds really nice user, how did the locals treat you there? and also why Hokkaido?

>Being worried about being barely 6 inches.
>This is the bare minimum to be concerned.
I'm so fucked.

Is it an expensive thing to get into man? Usually I hear people who want to get into snowboard bemoan the costs of accruing the logistics needed to snowboard.

Vidya. Pretty much the one thing that keeps me going. I hate my life otherwise.

Attached: nightcrawlerface.jpg (217x250, 4K)

>what makes you really happy
Substance abuse and TV shows.

I was staying in a town called Otaru, the locals were really nice. I didn't feel out of place at all. I went to a bar to see what it was like and the bartenders were really nice, none of them spoke english so I got to use my broken japanese.
Went to Hokkaido because that is where the best skifields are, there's a place called Hakone an hour from Tokyo but apparently not as good. I figured if I'm gonna spend money might as well go to the best place.

The only reason I put up with living is to make life more miserable for the conformists

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-25832-1383073275-16.gif (500x267, 640K)

Well probably the hardest thing is convenience. If you're learning it's not that great if the mountain is hours away and you only have weekends off so the whole weekend is spent falling over until you get good.
I'd suggest if there's an indoor place nearby to use that and use rentals until you feel like you're good enough to buy you're own gear.

So yeah, when you're starting out it can be expensive. Once you get past the initial costs though the only thing to pay for are the passes. I've had the same gear for about 8 years now, only thing I've bought recently was new boots, the ones I had were still good but the new ones were more convenient to lace.

That's was very helpful Kiwinon, thank you very much and good luck to whatever it is your doing.

alg. If you decide to pick it up wear a helmet and wrist guards. A lot of places will rent out safety equipment pretty cheaply