Why are Asian women such superior wives?

Why are Asian women such superior wives?

Attached: 1530300305975.png (1024x633, 486K)

cringey as fuck

thsi comment is original

It's funny how some guys think that a few Asian models represent all Asian women. Come to Asia and see how ugly and gold diggers these cunts are.

T. Japanman

>Thinking white, blonde women would be upset if some guy dates ab Asian

These women have quite literally hundreds or possibly even thousands of dating options.

stop trying to make racemixing happen you fucking degenerate

White women are actually better than Asian women, they're the most loyal women (actually people because they're most loyal than white men) to their race
Note: I said better than, not good

If you want to stop race mixing, hold white women accountable and let genetically inferior men to die off or become traps.

>willingly bring more hapa elliots in the world

kook

More feminine and ages better for the most part. Also a million times more faithful then the average western slag.

Plus they're perfect for robots

>way less guy friends
>extremely clingy
>happy with simple things like a date to the bookstore or staying home and watching a movie

mean while with white girlks;
>constantly socializing
>huge social circle of friends
>loves clubbing and partying

Attached: asss.jpg (872x546, 133K)

t. Amerilard basement dwelling NEET weeb who likes to pretend he's japanese

> Asia and see how ugly and gold diggers these cunts are.

I noticed that many Japanese women have crooked teeth.
The ones that don't usually look nice though.

Many Chinese have gross flat noses, I really don't like that.

Also most, but not all dudes who chase asian women are weird.
They do so because they are supposedly more submissive or something and are wimpy.

I find beauty in all races.
What I like in asian women is the round face aesthetic that is more common in them than white women. However many Koreans have fucking man jaws.

Attached: 11807568_10153164756143978_258472264236426290_o.jpg (960x960, 187K)

t. Jobless Loser who thinks Asian women are goddesses even though he has never visited an Asian country.

When will guys on this site realise all races have a large percentage of ugly women.

Clingy is not a good thing irl.

>MUH ASIAN WAIFOOOS SO PUREEEEE

Attached: 1522269709507.gif (800x371, 183K)

>When will guys on this site realise all races have a large percentage of ugly women.

No shit? Maybe he just finds the 10/10 asian women more appealing then the 10/10 white women.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Even at that, only a pitiful sad man buts women on a pedestal. I of course was responding to fag OP and Gooklover69

I've been. There were certainly plenty of average or ugly chicks but on the whole probably better than home. Though I'm American and most of my country is overweight or obese, so there's that.

Elliot was a wealthy as fuck half jew closet case from the shithole known as the west coast though...

Why are Asian men superior husbands?

Attached: 1528248334344.png (922x988, 87K)

What do you find so appealing in Asian women besides weight? They just as ugly and bad as all other races of women. All women party, socialize, go through miles of dick, bitch behavior and always try to find a guy better than you.

Hahaha this should get some western white guys pissed off.

And? OP's a fucking retard for thinking he can get anything over a 1 or 2. You're already losing if you have images like that saved on your computer

I'm not a fetishist or anything, there are white qts too, it's just probably not as high a percentage of the population. I find the facial features appealing and asians are more likely to share my interests (because I'm an autistic weeb) but my gf is white and I'm happy with her.

>Gf
Get the fuck out you damn normie. Go back to normieville with your gf.

>happy with simple things like a date to the bookstore or staying home and watching a movie

unironically believing this

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

based and yellowpilled

Not deep set eyes and flatter nasal bridge. Both neotenous features.

Attached: bones.png (681x665, 215K)

Holy fuck the amount of roast replies right off the bat 10/10

Quality image, op. On this day op was not a fag, but in fact a righteous brother.

t. can't get white gf

white girls look like fish people why would anyone want them

Holy fucking kekolia

listen user im an asian guy that lives in america and you need to get off the internet because asian girls that grow up in the us are not like that

they do all the things you mention
>constantly socializing
>huge social circle of friends
>loves clubbing and partying

maybe an asian girl from an asian country would be more likely to act like that but im not sure if you wanna deal with the culture difference because even i dont think i can handle it

t. hairless ape fucker.

t. homosexual

this comment is very original

Attached: 01_diane_kruger.jpg (1600x900, 197K)

>Asian women superior
What am I missing?Thots are always thots.

t. incel

[spolier] Don't shoot up a school now [/spoiler]

Attached: 28b36d81b71cff507475868d6ac7de56.jpg (998x1416, 170K)

its always this dude. hes a cringey mod

Because they arent raised in a society that encourages them to be whores.

>All women party, socialize, go through miles of dick, bitch behavior and always try to find a guy better than you.
Uniroinicly untruth if she is from asia

cus we KNOW we are ugly as fuk so we make up for it by trying to spoil with money

>Don't shoot up a school now
No

Attached: 1.jpg (500x375, 84K)

how come all asian countries have ridiculous amounts of sex work

Sometimes I wonder if an Asian woman would be more compatible with me than a western woman.

t. Looks like a man and fucks animal looking "men". Also presumptuous.

Have a beautiful, non-white gf. Stay mad roast.

Gooks are a million times better looking than the average white man, imo

Attached: 1530230868158.png (500x474, 227K)

Oh darn this cartoon really grinds my gears.
Dude if you can pull mayo cunt go ahead. In fact I'm rooting for you if you think it will genuinely improve your life, just don't be degenerate about it.

White girls dont give a shit what ethnicity your body pillow is, incel

Attached: 6CE2E9B4-E41E-43BF-B6F2-5424FBDC63A1.png (500x513, 119K)

>Israeli

Fuck off kike.

you're face when you realize asian women are inherently superior to white women and AFWM are the master race interracial couple

Attached: beard nod.gif (220x230, 1.18M)

youre a fucken white nigger

Asians to me seem to stick to their own kind. Whenever I see them they're always together and don't even bother to learn the language of the country the emigrated to. They're not even that pretty either so I dunno why you guys have such a hard on for them. You'll find a nice white girl someday, they're not ALL roasties.

t. white roasty

Yeah most Asian dudes I know take better care of themselves

>Asian women having many children

What?

its just overcompensation for being hideous and stanky

>its just overcompensation for being hideous and stanky
So's your shitposting

Attached: d14f9bccd56a50c85fee2669087abdb5.jpg (600x600, 73K)

I'm a white man with real world experience ya dumbfuck. White roasties don't want you because they have an endless list of Chads and Tyrones to fuck. But not all white girls are like that. If you're white you're more likely to find a non-roastie white gf than literally any other Asian girl, because Asian women have no clue what you're saying and don't want to piss off daddy.

patchy beard, weird non smile, shit brown eyes.

sure hes good looking in Asia.

but he STANKS

>patchy beard, weird non smile, shit brown eyes

>Coping this hard

Attached: 1526354814110.png (238x262, 86K)

what is this supposed to prove ? that asians are good looking? we stank and ugly.

>we stank and ugly
Post timestamp or get out

I'm tired of this racebaiting meme, women are literally the same across the globe. few are loyal but if they're able to be convinced, they'll betray their own flesh and blood for their man. Stop getting rused by (((them))) you brainlets.

Attached: 1520300109086.png (936x1000, 225K)

They hate the truth. I'm not even an Asian lover but it's a fact they treat white men better and are thinner.

Why does AFWM trigger everyone so much?

Is it because it is so perfect?

Attached: tumblr_opf69g5hjs1v62goxo4_540.png (456x810, 326K)

Too many people here think that a few models represent the tanned, flat faced, black hair, black eyed average east asian.

wake up bois

Attached: utah.jpg (1200x1377, 134K)

You can't be fucking serious, bro all girls are the same. I can't believe Jow Forums of all boards would put some pussy on a pedestal because of their race. You guys shold be smart enough to not buy into these memes because you will meet women just as bad who are asian. All girls are the same

Attached: juicejuice.jpg (400x400, 32K)

ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME HERE RIGHT IN MY BRAIN
LOVE ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME

Attached: IMG_2760.jpg (125x90, 11K)

BASED
Now I am insane
Demons in my brain, love
Peace I can't obtain
'Cause all these girls the same, love

That white woman looks like a nasty sank and has bad skin.

>thick eyebrows
>pale skin
>colored hair/eyes
>pointy nose
>no epicanthic fold

so why east asians try to look like that

Attached: nigga.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

cus we STANK. CHANKS STANK, GOOKS STANK.

white men are the niggers of asia
>stupid
>higher rape rate
>higher violent crime rate
>lower income (90% are ESL teachers)
>only argument is "muh cock"
>loud AF, rude AF compared to polite asian culture
stay out gaijin

There are niggers in Asia though.

2nd gen feels. The hwhites can never understand. Worse is they are likely to muh dik bix noods just like the nogs whenever Asian women are discussed. I don't know if we can ever reach mutual understanding

niggers in asia are animals
whites are the niggers

false. asians are the niggrs. white men are pheromone sweating GODS chanks stank gooks stank

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT

Timestamp you white LARPer

Attached: 1528389628386.jpg (414x508, 27K)

we STANK. CHANKS STANK GOOKS STANK. we are a stanky race.

Says you, the picky narcissist.

Someone has never smelled a white man from the midwest during summer humidity.

>consistently match with asian girls on dating apps and have detailed conversations with them
>It's almost exclusively asian girls that have similar interests and hobbies
>still haven't had sex with one
First off, that's just strange. Asian girls seem to like me; and it's not like there is any shortage of white guys for them. It's not asian chasing if they're the only ones that respond. But I'm still mostly a robot and can not seal the deal.

Basically....
>"hurr you cant get a white gf thats why you like asians"
>"well its better than have to fuck a ape"
>"hurr incel"

Attached: 1529185402680.jpg (770x800, 78K)

Asian men can still marry asian women. You just have to understand she has certain needs.....

Attached: tumblr_o2yihz5PdQ1rhopgxo3_400.gif (270x364, 1.52M)

whats that string around his sac

i aint marrying no stanky asian bitch!

>posts top 1% of asians with non-typical asian traits

Nice try, asian men have
>bulbous noses
>flat nose bridges
>flat faces
>slit eyes
>weak jawlines
>round faces
>manlets
>tend to be passive aggressive effeminate betas or over compensating asianamasculinity types

Numbers don't lie, there's a reason why asian girls in the west have the highest rate of outrace preferences

You're on Jow Forums, you're not marrying anyone.

especially not some stanky asian bitch!

>every time I post this nobody replies
is it because I'm too far gone, or everyone agrees?

cus we stank bad

Not even that austitic Daniel kid could bare to have a asian girlfriend and he was a fucking obsessed fuck about having a qt japanese girlfriend.

cuckolding is actually perfect for asian couples. The white guy gets to slam some chink snatch, the asian girl gets to have her stress relived. and the asian guy can have a gf to bring home to mom and dad.
All discreet, no strings attached. White guy will just fuck her and leave.

Attached: 1504393870001.png (697x516, 480K)

It's because you're autistic and don't explain what this means, assuming that we already know.

asian couples stank. you can have our stanky women, BWC God. i aint husbanding for no stanky asian bitch.

>bulbous noses
>flat nose bridges
Those two features rarely pair together. Maybe your definition of bulbous varies from mine though. The tip of my nose is actually shaped like a sphere. I've never seen an Asian have that.

>flat faces
>slit eyes
>weak jawlines
>round faces
I find those to be attractive features. Eskimos are very beautiful people. The Caucasus has these features too.

>manlets
>tend to be passive aggressive effeminate betas or over compensating asianamasculinity types
American Asians are like this. Most in their home countries are hard working and take pride in their culture. The Japanese were once Samurai and China is the oldest surviving nation on earth mate.

It's hard to find any good pictures of average looking Asians on google, most that come up are models. Look at videos of people walking the streets in Asian countries on YouTube, most are okay.

Attached: 1530280618854.png (850x833, 872K)

what is this STANKY GOOK CHANK doing so close to this goddess?

found the newfag xdddd

You don't want to marry an Asian chick as an Asian, but you don't think Asian men should approach white girls.

Who are you planning on marrying then you shit LARPer.

Attached: 1528765107997.jpg (675x559, 107K)

gut deyam she a goddess.

i dont really think about it cus i stank bad.

>tfw asian
>tfw no asian gf