Has r/banter ever been jogging outside but your tummy is rumbling really bad and your super hungry but you find a...

has r/banter ever been jogging outside but your tummy is rumbling really bad and your super hungry but you find a mcdonalds bag blowing in the wind on the other side of the street but its a busy street so you take your chances and start to run across the street but a cramp in your stomach says otherwise and you hunch down into a fetal position on the street but then it hits you this is not stomach pains and instead you have really really bad constipipation to the point the diarrhea stored inside you is so much you can practically taste it and your like oh no im gonna blow but you cant force it out because constipated and the traffic doesnt stop so a big tractor driving 4 kilos per hour mows you down and your screaming but the tractors tire squeezes you and the diarrhea splurts out your butthole like squeezing a tube of toothpaste and now theres diarhea all over the road and the tractors wheels and the tractors wheels fling diarrhea backwards onto the car behind it blocking its windshield and your thinking oh no as the car steers off road and you let out a gasp as it runs over the mcdonalds bag and week old fries fly everywhere and mix with the road diarrhea and the car explodes so the guys probably dead but the heat cooks the fires and you realize its disgusting but just think of the diarrhea as ketchup so you dip a frie in the diarrhea and bring it to your mouth and take a bite and your like "mmmm mmmmm mmmm" because the diarrhea tastes like last nights turnip, lettuce, carrots and mashed potatoes and you realize these diarrhea fries are probably your last meal because the tractor also squeezed out half of your organs and your still tethered to the tractor by your intestines and its dragging you along almost like water skiing except this time your getting mad road rash on your belly as your dragged along but everything must be fine because im posting now ??

Attached: Osaka 23.png (1022x766, 523K)

I'm gonna write one too
Let's see how didficult this is

yeah, usually happens when im stressed. try squats next time

i had the exact same dream tonight

>another food one

Attached: 1522226204470.jpg (247x228, 27K)

yes

oh boy
I'm ready fry man

don't let it consume your soul

Attached: Alien 9 yuri cry.png (551x670, 141K)

what did he mean by this?

Has r/banter ever been at a party but you didn't really like it so you drank a lot to feel confident and it has the opposite effect and you can't walk straight anymore so you walk gayly to the bathroom but it's closed and you fall on your face and get a bloody nose you you just kinda drink the blood but it makes you dizzy and confused and your belly starts sounding like hurricane harvey and the mix of alcohol and blood makes you vomit some weird stuff like that buttplug you accidentally swallowed once and you decide it will be a good idea to plug up your buthole with it but the stomach acids burn your intestines but it seems to have worked but you get really hungry and the diarrhea in the bathrooms look very appetizing because the blood mixed with it makes it look, smell and taste like the hot sauce your grandmother used to make and she never told you the recipe and you realize you have been eating your grandmothers shit for a few years and loving it so you pass out and wake up in a bathtub filled with ice and someone is stealing your kidney and the gasses in your tummy cant escape so you scare him and the knife slips in your intestines and this releases all the gasses and shit that had been stuck there and fermented into pure alcohol and shit and it gets in his eyes and he is blind immediately so you get up but your intestines fall out so you ductape them back inside and have a cigarette but the alcohol on the man catches fire and it smells pretty good and you eat him while he is on fire and screaming in pure agony but you dont care and dont feel the flames because you're too drunk and you end up looking like a two-face rip off and you pass out because of blood loss and you wake up in the hospital?

Attached: IMG_0505.jpg (916x586, 78K)

gay

see me after class

Attached: that's a paddlin.png (500x361, 145K)

When you end all your tales with "but I must be alright because I'm making this post", they begin to lose their touch.

Pretty good, you had an inconsistency in that you never explained how you got into the bathroom.

do you want my touch that badly

uh ?

Attached: 1519801927762.gif (500x597, 189K)

TLDR

Attached: sachiko lit.png (700x995, 796K)

Oh I really miss that sweet touch of yours, user.

Delete this trip right now.

Gore fetish writing

Disgusting

Attached: 1455172180299.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

god is a gore connoisseur

What if I don't believe in God

Attached: 1505736140786.png (584x562, 279K)

I wish i could stretch my back like this in the morning

Attached: 19-03-23-10.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Amen

Attached: Haman 16.jpg (674x748, 118K)

At this point, I'm generating these tripcodes faster than I can use them.
Who wants me to dump my uncle collection next weekend?

can't let this gem die

he better be

name of the anime girl?

Chiyo