Tell me about your last dream user. What was it like?

Tell me about your last dream user. What was it like?

Attached: question marks.png (314x278, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordDOTgg/3epEkRG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dreamt I was having sex with Brooke's tight body

Attached: 1530143675750.jpg (409x626, 53K)

I cuddled and tickled my oneitis when she was topless

she was super cute

I don't remember.
It's too hot to dream.

But time loop dream are so trippy. I repeat myself over and over again. When I change the future I magically end back to the starting point and start over and over and over again.

Attached: 64ac7aea8f2540ee8e24d9bb9fa11828.jpg (434x430, 40K)

Had a dream that Anthony Fantano, while high on heroin, crashed into my dad's truck and totaled it.
My dad came out without a scratch, Fantano got arrested, and I had to explain to my boomer dad that a famous music reviewer from YouTube just totaled his truck.

this giant spider creature that looked like an odd amalgamation of 6 separate spiders was loose in my house.
my dreams are always mundane or surreal shit like this. never had a dream about sex or anything and i wish it would happen soon so i'm not a virgin in both planes of existence.

I dreamt that I was a prostitute and a man that had an entourage of rats hired me.
I'm not gay and I dislike rodents.

I was at a weird party with my parents and my cousin where people were running like they were fleeing from a mass shooting. Some fetus-like creature appeared and started to suck my chest (I'm a man so I don't know why it would do it).

Attached: fetal-kitten-cat-fetus-3d-model-obj-mtl.jpg (1044x1013, 46K)

I was in a castle with my waifu and we were having a nice time. Then I woke up crying.

Attached: .jpg (184x184, 10K)

Sorry bout that user.

My sister was riding me and I came
O.o

Nice. Orgiginoninl.

discordDOTgg/3epEkRG
I got rekt by someone on discord.

The lesbian lead singer of my band who I'm inescapably in love with leapt on top of me for cuddles and started giggling playfully when she felt my boner. Then I woke up.

It was like hell.

Yesterday I was inside some awesome video game similar to Microsoft's Urban Assault (amazing RPG / FPS hybrid of my childhood). Then I was at my birthday party. A friend of mine invited me upstairs, where I was greeted by a bunch of other friends and a pile of birthday steak. I sat down on the stool next to the steak, and the girl sitting across from me started fellashing her beer bottle auspiciously. Then I woke up.

This morning was another sex dream. I forget with who.

Nice threa
d. Originonalu.

Do not do dead.

I dreamed about spending time with one friend while sleeping with another.

It wasn't anything special. I was teaching my son how to hunt and fish.

I hang out with Amanda Palmer, the youtuber Simply Kenna, the owner of a comic shop, and the owner of a hawaiian themed bar where Simply Kenna works (one of which looks a lot like Master Raven). I'm also a girl.
Also, there also some abandoned theme park which has some relation to some bombs in what I assumed was a referencce to Fallout 76.
That's pretty much all of what I remember. It's midnight already so most of it just evaporated. Having characters and stuff is the usual in my dreams.

Attached: 1524320451936.jpg (372x516, 29K)

>I'm a girl
user, I...

i was skating down this big ass hill and some poor as bloke was on the road. i flatenned him like a fucking crepe and he became comlpletely elastic. he stretched like mr elastic and was like 50 feet long. it seemed painful for him but i was lauphing my ass off. woke up in a good fucking mood.

Attached: DgQBmcoUEAAmnxt.jpg (1200x1180, 182K)

Dreamed about a robot girl and being a delinquent in high school

Attached: Robot 22.jpg (992x1200, 153K)

>Most people in this thread dream about women
Oh boy who could have guessed.

I dreamt I was the universe

>wakes up
>bares witness to the universe
Without you, this all turns off

I had a nightmare where I got chased and I wet my bed.

I bought a new manga irl and I dreamt that my elementary school bullies threw it to the water and then laughed at me.

Attached: image.jpg (531x767, 27K)

I dreamt I was out with people from my university and suddenly one of the chads in the group started to focus the conversation on me which made me hyperventilate because me being the social awkward fuck that I am I had to run to the bathroom for safety. I sit there on the toilet seat lid for 30 minutes unable to move, no one came in to check on me after I ran out in such a fashion which added loneliness to my already amounting problems that were placed before me. Eventually I came out and saw my oneitis come into my peripheral vision before I bumped into her by mistake, obviously I profusely apologise in a flustered, unflattering manner but instead of making me feel worse she puts her hand on my shoulder and starts to rub it gently, she tells me that I look gloomy and asks would I want to sit and talk with her about what's troubling me for a while. Then I woke. One of the better dreams I've had n my life by far, It made my day 100 times better, almost feeling like dream had actually happened. I can still almost feel her hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

Attached: 1526178166916.jpg (250x242, 9K)

Last night (in which I fell asleep with all the lights on, again) I crashed into a train car (light rail) that was in the middle of the road. Today (a long nap) I was in some sort of hospital or something and I was trying to escape, but I suffered a mental episode from malnutrition, or something in an elevator. That one was even weirder and harder to explain. It started when the blast doors closed...

there was this old dude down the street that would shoot anyone who went outside with a bb gun

I finished everything from school almost four years ago but still the only shit i dream about is people from school, i can't have a single dream where they don't appear, i hate them and want them to go away so i started visualizing and projecting that if i see someone from school it's immediately a dream and i should punch them.
So after that i started punching and kicking people from shcool in my dreams but it's getting more and more increasingly violent, i've begun to kill them, rape the girls and my form in my dreams has grown increasingly monstruous, in one of my recent dreams i was clearly taller than everyone, crawled in all fours and had massive clawed hands.
I was in a shopping mall, surrounded by many many police cars, i killed a girl from school and ate/raped her body while police agents and responders were aiming at me.

Lately i haven't had any dreams tho so iguess it's alright but now i'm starting to get worried about my dreams.

Attached: 1413506284565.gif (534x300, 1.85M)

Huh I had a similar dream but I was the girl.

I was in some cyberpunk era driving around my childhood neighborhood in a Lamborghini, whenever i backed up in the car everything turned black and white. I parked near a water fountain and got out the car then a swarm of bees killed me

What did the castle look like in your dream? For me it was pretty generic, but huge.

I dreamt that I got my pseudo-neetbux-thingy and then I woke up and then like 2 hours later I realised it was a dream and I was pretty mad.

Attached: Satania33.png (798x448, 288K)

I was going out with a girl I found cute in high school.
Then I woke up and realized I haven't had a first date in almost a decade.

Attached: 1428295577590.jpg (530x530, 41K)

Me and my fashy gf was trying to take back the country from the grasp of the kikes.

>The only way you'll ever be with your waifu is getting lucky and dreaming about her
Life is pain.

I was in another universe, I guess, stuck in this deep pit fighting monsters to entertain my captors. Some girl was there who knew how to get out, and we were trying to plan an escape. My family ended up getting warped in as well though, and when they were found we all got thrown in a giant freezer. I guess I ended up getting strong enough to make an escape with my family and her, and we hid out in this cottage on a lake that held the door between worlds. You got a slip with your name on it when you went in, and some other dude trying to get back to earth showed up as well. The girl decided to stay behind and hold back the people who captured us initially, I think she died. All you had to do to leave was read your name and number out loud, and you'd find the world fading away as you woke up to reality. Then I woke up for real, so I don't know if my family survived in my dream. It wasn't my real family either.

Neat shit I guess, the guy and the girl have been recurring characters in my dreams ever since I was 4. The guy is a little older than me but the girl is about my age. Don't know if that's a sign of schizophrenia or not, all my dreams are pretty far out there.

I dreamt i was a janitor and i didnt get payed a lot.

Attached: 1526598912277.png (640x360, 171K)

Dreamt solid snake died and i attened his funeral at shadow moses with the sad music and i was crying. havent played metal gear but it looks good and i have played smash.
What did my dream mean by this?

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate__snake_by_mrpickle255-dce9emj.png (890x897, 548K)

My oneitis has been suicidal for a long time. I sae her killing herself seconds before I ran into the room. My brain hates me. I woke up in cokd sweat.

Attached: Pepe (0103).jpg (550x535, 44K)

I sat at a table with a kid that looked like he'd barely entered high school. Scattered on the table were various electronic devices, tablets, laptops, you name it. The kid was simply pecking away at them. I try to hold a conversation, but they only seem to be half there.

I referenced that I had been going to school for stuff related to computers, that I knew a few programming languages, etc. The kid looked unimpressed, promptly picking up a tablet, and typing on it faster than I've ever seen anyone type on a touchscreen tablet. He was also programming, but much quicker and more efficiently than I might be capable of.

The kid stood up and walked to his couch, before sitting down and continuing to tap away. I am left on the couch feeling inadequate.

i had a dream i was hanging out with isorrowproductions and then we played fortnite, which is weird because i've never played fortnite.

Chased and almost killed by a horde of zombies. Pretty spooky.

Attached: a06100a.jpg (960x744, 57K)

some shitty dystopian society and then sooner or later the bombs drop and society has to start over. Its been a reoccuring dream lately, I think its my brain telling me I have to start over since my break up after five years

I was the late Japanese Battleship Kongou, being chased by the USS Sealion. She was surfaced for some reason and could keep up with me despite going full speed at 31 knots. None of my secondary guns could fire directly backwards, and my main turrets couldn't depress enough. Really scary dream honestly.

Attached: Kongou.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Maybe I will start dreaming again once I get off those ADs.

got chased by a psycho at 4am and when he catched me i woke up

>Be me
>sleep.mov
>dream.mp4
>Suddenly, I am confronted by one of my waifus (Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa)
>Don't remember much else, other than her hands felt amazingly soft
>mfw

Attached: Duwang Lisa.png (500x403, 150K)

I'm walking down the hallway of a high school, but the building layout and size of the hallway changes drastically the further I walk. I opened a door to find a swimming pool where it doesn't belong. Woke up. I'm always finding swimming pools, what does it mean?

Had a dream where someone told me to kill someone and I pussied out, I dream every night and remember them so I always have trouble remembering if it happened or not

I recently had one of those hyper realistic dreams that make you feel like you're make the next blockbuster movie or video game and then you forget about everything two hours later

>one of my waifus

>in sleeping bag outside
>torrential rain pouring
>deafening thunder keeps striking directly next to me
>indifferent to it
that for what seemed like hours

>See best friend for the first time in over a year
>His dad tells him he has to go back to college while we are driving somewhere
>He kicks me out of his car and does a uturn on the highway we were driving on
>Rams into some guy who gets mad at him so he opens my friends car door and pulls out a giant caprisun (like as big as a child)
>Starts drinking it telling him that this is to teach him a lesson
>Friend drives away after the guy finishes drinking it
>Wake up
I get the first part. I really havnt seen him in a long time so clearly i just miss him. But the last half makes no sense even symbolically.

had a strange dream last night where Jiren (from dbs) beat me up in a parking lot while people watched

>driving truck home at night
>suddenly a high speed wheelchair flys by me only to break check me
>stop
>the wheel chair gets closer
>its hotwheels from 8 chan
>he puts me into a cage match off an on for what feels like a whole day
>spend all my free time planning to steal his chair so i can go really fast too
>finally get it
>wake up