Make sure she loves you way more than you love her

>make sure she loves you way more than you love her

Out of anything Jow Forums taught me about girls, this was the most useful

Attached: 11D7B0A9-EADE-4315-8A1B-34AD11F577AA.jpg (300x199, 27K)

>tfw I love very easily and intensely and get too attached so quickly
>tfw I know this is exactly how to get a girl to be disgusted by you
>tfw I purposely put on a hard act and am distant/pretend I have better things to do in order to keep her with me and interested
It's such an empty life. I want to be honest and 100% me but I understand that if I did that she would be gone because the reality of women is just terrible.
/end of faggot blogpost

>act too keen
>she gets put off

>don't act keen enough
>she gets put off

My love life summed up in 4 sentences

Post body

i know this feel. I just act very distant and quiet because I knew if I ‘tried’ it would be trying way too hard and “”creepy””.

>2 month ago
>I don't like when you act so needy

>1 week ago
>It feels like you don't actually love me

I feel like it would be easier to be gay

Attached: nfug9wz14gz01.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>>tfw I love very easily and intensely and get too attached so quickly

Same. Feels bad.

Attached: 1528403784987.jpg (750x994, 105K)

HOW DID U RETARDS GET ATTACHED TO THESE BITCHES. BY THE THIRD DAY IM BORED OF THEM
ALL FEMALES ARE UNFUNNY PARASITES WITH HARDLY NO FREE THOUGHT.
the closest i feel of ever loving a girl is when im balls deep in her pussy and shes calling me daddy. after i cum. i dont feel a thing for her

this sincerely hits close to home

the only man in this thread

Romance is a masculine concept, embracing hedonism is to surrender to the feminine. He's a girl.

Because you have balance it, you can’t be too much of either and I feel like guys are either too clingy or too distant

you be aiight white boy

no you guys just have low standards for fucking romance. these girls always like to prop themselves up like they the shit and soon as you spend some free time with them. all the fucking issues they have come out the woodwork. relationships are usually one person playing fuck buddy + therapist.

not denying some guys are clingy and do the same to girls. but i've yet to meet a girls whos actually interesting as times goes that makes me wanna commit. yet every guy on Jow Forums asks like they met the one

>girl hits on me
>normally reject them but hear what Jow Forums and others say about what it's like when a girl likes you a lot
>accept
>she has a massive crush on me
>matches my personality perfectly
>she constantly tells me how cute and attractive I am
>always wants me to hold her because I'm literally over a foot taller than her
>she smushes herself into me when we lay together
>I can't like her back for some reason though
>literally feel nothing for her
>I lie to her constantly to keep the illusion of a relationship going
>tfw I can't do it anymore
>tfw she asks what's wrong and I tell her I just can't do it anymore
I don't understand relationships and I never will

Attached: 1524446378461.png (640x480, 236K)

Most of us have been wanting love for so long that its hard to control it

>talk with qt coworker for a few weeks
>we talk a bit like once in a week
>I've already fallen for her, thinking about her all the time, being depressed when I can't watch her from the distance and listen to her having fun with coworkers.

How do I stop this? I don't want to change jobs just to have the same shit happen to me again.

Attached: 1526707953906.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Don't shit where you eat.
Leave those bitches at work alone.

You are like this because you aren't actively dating and don't have any options. In other words you are lonely and sexually frustrated.

How do you act friendly without the intention of fucking women

she's not sexually attractive enough for you/ You may have convinced yourself she's cute while you're fucking but deep down your balls arent really tickled by this bitch

You literally don't have a real problem, you are just standing in your own way. Just break up already. You just want to fetishize your sadness honestly.

It’s a bittersweet feeling. You wanna reciprocate her love so much but you know that if you ever do then she’ll think you’re a cuck and lose the love she does have for you.

Attached: 1D09ED8D-CA3A-457B-B575-106E1489B457.jpg (780x1107, 257K)

Biggest lesson for me is learning to stand up for myself when a girl gives me shit or disrespects me. As long as that feeling of mutual respect is there, willingness to call shit out and assert yourself will make them never stop loving you.

yeah I mean that's what it came down to I guess

I did break up with her

>tfw I love very easily and intensely and get too attached so quickly

I've got the opposite problem, I find it very hard to get attached emotionally. There's only one girl that has made me feel in love, I knew her for years, she was my oneitis, and when I found out she felt the same way it was greatest thing ever.

But she's gone now and I feel emptier than before. I've tried to fill the hole with casual flings and sex, but it only makes me feel worse.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 10K)

are you me?? I had literally the same situation. She really loved me, but I just didn't feel anything for her, and while she wasn't ugly, she was far from hot. I really tried to feel something, but I couldn't go on.

You are not alone, user. I broke up with her and felt horrible.. it's slowly getting better now tho. Next time I'm only going to date a girl I find attractive.

I've been alone my entire life and every time a girl gives me a tiny bit of attention I pretty much fall head over heels for her and have to pretend that I don't care that much.

Attached: 1455840094109.jpg (422x437, 80K)

I guess if you truly love her then you'll just have to continue to sacrifice and not act on your feelings so she can keep living in a state of bliss.

A woman would rather get beaten to death than bored to death. I cycle my behaviors with my gf to keep her interest. Understand that women are to emotions as dogs are to smells. The dog doesn’t care if it’s sniffing roses or feces. Only that it can smell stuff.

>Be aloof
>Be mean
>Be sweet
>Be normal

Just rotate through these main behaviors and you’ll keep her happy. Emotional rollercoasters are like their crack cocaine. Just figure out what her emotional CAP is first. How much she can enjoy of a particular emotion without being overwhelmed.

Some women max out at saying you thought her cooking was gross, others max out at being beaten into the hospital and permanently disfigured. It’s about finding those sweet spots.

Attached: 9C8F3C39-0A49-4092-A12B-9F896D016F93.png (300x169, 79K)

me too, but don't worry friend, we'll get through this together

Attached: gosh.jpg (645x428, 43K)

>Tfw i dont have feelings for gf anymore and want to break up but i think this will ruin her because she loves me that much

Fuck bros i think this feeling is even worse than >tfw no gf

I'm admiring those digits and the excellent advice. Thank you.

How you guys prefer women to be? More clingy or more distant?

it is worse indeed, if you break up you will feel like utter shit, she will beg you and tell you she loves you more than anyone in her life. you will regret it at first and think she was the one. But then after some time passes, you will realize you are free to look for someone you will really love. If you don't let her, you'll hurt her even more in the long term.

A middle ground is best.

you're influenced too much by online drivel

> In other words you are lonely and sexually frustrated.
Yeah that's me in a sentence. I hope lifting will fix it user, I really hope.

Attached: 1506817363600.jpg (720x720, 110K)

That doesn’t make romance good

being a femcel is suffering

>I hope lifting will fix it

nope

Attached: Hotline Pepe.gif (600x450, 1.66M)

mee too

Most Jow Forumsizens are pretty beta, true. And they do act like starry eyed middle school girls when thinking about relationships.

I always wanted someone very clingy but every time an user mentions having a clingy gf it always sounds like it's a horror story and a bad time for him.

Are you actually a femcel, as in no guys approach you?

post boipussy

Your problem is that you aren’t enjoying her for what she is. Your pining for an idealized version who you could expose yourself emotionally to and be loved anyway. Appreciate the woman she is for the time being. Appreciate the worshipful adoring puppy love that they CAN give you. Appreciate her pining after you. Appreciate the freedom with which a woman uses romantic language despite not fully understanding what she is saying. A woman’s love is an intense yet fleeting and slippery thing, treat it like food. It’s nice but it won’t necessarily last forever. But it’s there for now.

Attached: 63C45C0C-10A2-45B6-8641-2895277FE3E3.jpg (1089x1583, 326K)

Bingo. I’d say half of these niggas here aren’t in love but simply horny and lonely and with minimal options so they CLING to the first girl who gives them attention and get all sappy over her. Imagine every dude you’ve ever met who was married to a ballbusting thundercunt but is “devoted” to her when really he is just addicted to her pussy and thinks no other woman would take him. So he bows his head and accepts his monthly obligation sex and chuckles about his “old ball n’ chain” while slowly dying inside.

Attached: 479CEB45-7E4E-4415-8520-F567DF41CDE5.jpg (460x276, 26K)

Threads like these remind me why I only make anti-cuck threads (big 3 form threads) and stay in qtddtot threads.

Quit circle jerking, introspect, and find a girl who actually gets you and makes you feel how you want to feel.

Yes, you can put on a show and try to hold on to a 9/10 roastie, but it’s not, never was, and never will be worth it.

If you wouldn’t be friends with her, you shouldn’t be with her.

Now fuck off and go squat, all of you

>*being a chestlet is suffering
Fixed that for you.

oh god no

Easily. If you present yourself as a friendly dork then she will most likely place you into the “other” box very quickly.

If this is true, how are women even worth the effort ?

I just want some fucking stability.

you get to fuck them

I know this feel as well

Attached: 1524956952862.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Have you slayed your dragon yet?

Women are unimportant until then.

Attached: 1527742823963.jpg (460x276, 17K)

Please tell me that's a joke. I just want the loneliness to go away.

We all do.

Attached: 1301790359001.png (976x548, 49K)

>tfw she loved me way more than I loved her
>I loved her so little at that point that I didn't make a move
>she moved on
Ah. The familiar sting of regret.

Clingier, men are like dogs. We love being wanted and showered with attention from girls.

Attached: 89BBBD58-8C19-4E37-AD06-59879BC35131.jpg (400x267, 16K)

Have you ever said you love her user and meant it?

oh shit quads of truth

This is very true, i have a girl thats heads over heels for me and i cycle this pretty much
I hear things like "you're so mean : )" and "you're so cute"

If you truly want to become better at something, you have to do/grind that thing until you get good at it. You don't become good at doing X by doing Y, if you want to become good at X, you need to do X until you get good at it. Makes sense? It's really simple, yet it's not. Following a schedule and lifting will give you a lot of pros that will help of course, but it wont magically make you good/advanced at something entirely different like socializing.

Look at life like a school in which you are to learn–even though we don't know what we are or why we're here–rather than a scene, podium or whatever where you are to show off.

Last but not least, I recommend meditation. Get rid of or learn to ignore/go through all that negative bullshit in your mind that is trying to bring you down, stop feeding all those negative thoughts that put you in a lower vibration/mood.

Attached: 1490062825023.jpg (2422x2422, 481K)

A problem a lot of anons come to is lifting is all they have to do. Lifting will help to present yourself and give you a starting introduction in social situations, and it will improve youe confidence, but its only part of the battle.

Don't be afraid to push yourself socially and to go outside your comfort zone. Lifting give you a better foundation and means to achieve other goals.

Doesn't it get tiresome, sometimes ?

Sex feels good and women are cute in a goofy petlike way

unironically true lol, i'll never understand how some women can stay with a wifebeating dude.. but there they are.

Three kinds of non related women

The friend
The fucktoy
The wifey
The everything else.

Friends are the ones you can trust with your life
Fucktoys are just that. A piece to fuck into the ground.
Wifey is once maybe twice in a lifetime occurance.
I said three but listed four for a reason.
The forth is not worth considering and are at best NPCs

I’ll keep that in mind

>three kinds of women
>lists 4
hmm

Clingy girls can be annoying in STRs. But it’s actually a valuable trait if you want an LTR.

Unless she’s legitimately mentally ill, clinginess in a woman is just an expression of honesty. She’s not playing coy about how much she wants you.

Attached: 4DD82891-D542-4CD9-A6B5-BD5ADA436B81.jpg (1678x2100, 460K)

Thank you anons I'll try meditation and see if it helps. As soon as I get fit enough I'll start talking to girls too.

Attached: 1525346351039.jpg (952x810, 132K)

take it from a roastie - you don't have to hold back all the time. you have to balance the hot with the cold and know when to do either. this is how the best relationships are anyway.

If you are a roastie you gotta do the postie

Toastie

Holy kek that pic

>reading comprehension