Flared ribs

What do I do to get rid of them? The way ribs are obsructing my left lung and to some extent heart as well is really limiting me not to mention fucks up my breathing pattern.

I got it from terrible slouched posture I had for years. Is there any way back or do I need surgery?

Attached: based skeletor.jpg (354x305, 22K)

Wear a corset.

You'll need corrective surgery. The Nuss procedure is usually covered by medical insurance if its significantly obstructing your breathing. Also get a check for Marfans

just lift you pussy, do pullovers too.

Damn, I guess you are right. I will go to doc on monday

Don't even consider Nuss unless you also have pectus.
t. 9 months post op and still havent recovered

I dont have pectus, just flared ribs (bottom ribs are very prominent and ribs around lung are pulled inward). The problem every time I find a forum on chest deformity its just people with pectus excavatum....

LOL, Nice gyno faggot

Thanks for giving me another thing to be insecure about

Attached: 1325465231654.png (688x578, 32K)

The fuck is wrong with your shit nigga? I laid in hospital for three weeks and 6 months later was hitting the gym

I had the surgery exactly one year ago, started fitness 3 months later. I had to wait three months to recover before doing any kind of physical sport. I cant tell you, the dent in my chest is almost completely gone but YOU STILL HAVE FLARED RIBS. Its a bit less noticeable though. I build up a very nice body and gained like 10kgs of almost pure muscle. You will also still have scars.

what do you mean user?

post pic

Sleep on your chest for years and compress them, then do all the push-ups in the world

Based retard trippfaggot

Here is a front pic because getting it from the side is too hard.

Attached: 20180615_214044.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Consciously pushing my core forward and ribs back, i.e. fixing my posture as well as doing core exercises corrected mine

*helped

you don't even have pectus you fucking fat faggot

You'll need to lose that beer guy before flared ribs are noticeable. But no pectus = no surgery.

t. had the Nuss surgery a decade ago and still have flared ribs. Not too concerned about it though, makes you look super slim. Think like the whole "bikini bridge" meme that was going around for a while.

>that belly button
hnnnnngggggg

I've got flared ribs too. I don't want to look like this so I left a bit of fat on my body and plan on bulking from there. So far it doesn't look this awful thanks to the little fat

why is your ass on backwards

Attached: 70D26B7B-F419-4826-9DD1-96C15B1757CB.jpg (354x305, 21K)

Why do people recommend the nuss instead of the ravitch? I hear it's less painful and cheaper with only an insignificantly higher chance of complications.

Why do people recommend just flexing out the rib cage with a bar or two instead of physically breaking individual ribs? I have no idea...

If it works just as well who cares that it sounds scarier? As I understand it's not breaking ribs anyway, it's breaking the sternum and removing some of the cartilage.

OP here the pic I posted is just really inaccurate. Flare is barely visible and people think Im a fatass even though Im 1,94m and 75kg (auschwitz mode). Anyway lets stay on topic. Do I need surgery if I have flare without pectus or just some exercises (Ive only been doing cardio for three months)

>ravitch
>less painful
absolutely not

will you be my gf

I have flared ribs too but not as bad as pic related. Focus on building your chest and abs and it will hide it much better and actually look aesthetic

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A FUCK?

Just grow bigger tits.