Finished the noose. You guys wanna watch me hang myself or not?

Finished the noose. You guys wanna watch me hang myself or not?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36tFgEtWAJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof so you know I'm not fucking around.

Attached: 20180629_153927_HDR-1.jpg (1936x2582, 712K)

>No timestamp
Faggot

What're you thinking about, user? Why do you want to do this?

get streaming then big boy :)

Happy now faggot?

Attached: 20180629_154357_HDR-1.jpg (1936x2582, 617K)

I'm thinking about how everyone I called friend is acting like I don't exist. I'm thinking that im tired of trying to be a comedian. I'm thinking I was suppose to be back at work 46 minutes ago. But mainly I'm thinking about getting the fuck outta here.

Why are you doing it user? Are you 100% sure there isn't another way? Hanging is very painful too

I would like to oreganomus

Give me a minute to set up the YouTube stream. Link when finished.

Do a flip faggot, you won't

have you considered just dropping everything and living on the road for a while to see if you really want to do it?

sayonara blackbot-kun

Attached: 1528980380247.jpg (700x520, 24K)

Call in sick to work. Get a good nights sleep and think about things tomorrow. I am 38 and I have been there many times, friend.

Don't do it please desu. Please there are people out there that care

here come the faggots

Attached: 1521418779985.png (587x587, 12K)

Livestream when
>Livestream when
Livestream when
>Livestream when
Livestream when
>Livestream when

I'm 100% sure. I'm doing it because I see my life going nowhere faster and faster. I'm almost 30 with nothing, but debt and failure to my name.

Ultimately though, I'm doing it because I am alone. I am tired of being alone.

You have everything ready or are you going to do like the last guy and waste a bunch of time trying to set up the stream

>not taking anybody else with you

Attached: 8728bd50af40c1e02ed26044f5ae65d33f3fce930d97c5809924fbff6845e103.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

begone normalnigger
we're about to have some entertainment

got a boner from those digits

how can we watch?

Fuck you and your fucking quads you absolute faggot

BASED quads right here desu fampai
ops probably larping though, this shit never plays out

Waiting for the link

dont do it man please dont do it

faggot be gone

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (618x689, 72K)

any last words for the afterworld? i don't care but im interested whats the trigger for your decision.

>no link to stream

Remember to sage these shit threads

for sure I believe you man 100%

Nigga i could be ur friend, reply and i'll send u my Tumblr to talk there.

I hope you go to a better place user, but gimme that fucking link. And godspeed.

nice trip bro how cool do you also have gay stickers on your car

You idiot, once you've gotten the old black rope, learned how to tie it, you're supposed to hang it in your chamber as a perfect reminder of the occult you're made of.

Dummy.

>
he doesn't even have trips

he wants to leave, let him leave

cringe and bluepilled
based and redpilled

fuck I hate summer when does school start

smelly dumb summer scum

>he doesn't know the difference between trip and trips

now thas just embarrassing

Don't kill yourself please. Things may be dreadful now but have you tried a lifestyle change or anything?

Go hang out with nature for a while or something

The human species makes no fucking sense to me.

Have you taken some time to think about all the options you have? If you really feel like suicide is the best or only option, then you have the right to do it But you really need to think first. Remember, this is permanent.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-153644_VLC.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

A nigger killing himself on my birthday is the best present ever

QUADS have spoken. RIP in pieces OP.

Faggot detected -> gtfo

this desu just go smell some flowers or some shit dude you're life is worth so much to us

Come try it out whenever you wanna
Originalized

why am i a faggot for not wanting someone to kill themselves?

i dont want to see anyone else but me die

>no one addresses OP's desire to not be alone
>hurr just go out to nature or travel bro

Attached: 1525313600974.jpg (322x322, 15K)

don't do it man it's a permanent solution to what are most likely temporary problems

it should be illegal to commit suicide desu

it clearly isn't due to the fact a good percentage of these replies are telling the "Nigger to kill himself". I don't want OP to do this and if he came here looking for a positive environment this is the wrong place.

Don't do it please, think about what you are leaving, please. You only live once no reason to end it all

he'll find even more loneliness in death

theres 7 billion people on earth there WILL be people that he can connect with he just has to find them

Normalniggers don't actually care about others, they just want to feel like they did a "good" thing.
You should all join OP and kill yourselves too.

take your time but the mob want see results

>if he came here looking for a positive environment this is the wrong place.
holy shit you might be onto something here

Still waiting...
Ass

Attached: e7eea2a530c1509370c75cc3c716386e.jpg?e=1530219581&m=eqZSNXXHp3lE7VKHAGFHhQ.jpg (802x802, 46K)

what kind of rope is that user

You and me, we are the same.

how's that working out for you at 38?

Maybe you should be the one to off yourself?

Attached: band.jpg (500x555, 36K)

are people really using suicides as a political maneuver now?

You are sad and probably just lonely, you are intoxicated by this site's beliefs and you are most likely a shut in. Your words are sharp as poison, to wish actual death on others or even propone it , You are a wicked wicked man and i hope you get a better and joyfull life same goes for OP

Im not gonna say anything but if a stream is posted Im going normal fag and telling him not to do it

But untill then he's just a fag joking around

>I'm thinking about how everyone I called friend is acting like I don't exist. I'm thinking that im tired of trying to be a comedian.

OP I've been in the exact some position man. I'm fucking sorry I can't give you any advice because truth be told I don't know what to do and I'm too much of a pussy to do what you are about to do. It feels like somehow you've managed to become an NPC in your own life. You feel alone right now and I don't doubt it because I did feel alone a few minutes ago, but once I saw this post I realised there are people similar to me in the exact same predicament. I'm here and so are the other countless anons that care. No matter how much importance we are we just want you to know you truly aren't alone. I really don't want you to do this.

Quads demand a livestream faggot

not the person youre responding to but this is the gayest shit ive ever read

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (781x436, 157K)

OP have you tried getting involved in a club or anything like that?

If you're lonely, you should force yourself into social situations no matter how uncomfortable it is. I mean, you're gonna kill yourself so you already feel like you have nothing to lose.

Just for a week try to be as social as you can and see what happens.

I tried and failed to hang myself once man it's not fun to pull yourself out of a noose while slowly choking. I started thinking the happy little kid running around in the yard flipping rocks looking for bugs from twenty years ago I was currently trying to suffocate from a ceiling fan.

>he'll find even more loneliness in death
no he won't you idiot he'll be dead

>i hope you get a better and joyfull life same goes for OP
not that user but ty that's actually pretty refreshing for a normalfag/sjw not to be toxic towards shut-in male virgins

>he'll find even more loneliness in death
Do you have brain damage anonymous

Lmao this nigga more concerned with sounding like some fancy author than actually helping anyone, just more proof that nobody gives a damn. At least we're honest about what we want.

do you know what being dead means user you daft cunt

Not an sjw. Just someone who can't stand people who will commit such a heinous and egoistic thing. Actually though im kinda fash

youtu.be/36tFgEtWAJY

Alright its set up.

I'm so sorry my friend, but it does get better in high school. Hang in there newfriend.

Honestly if I tried but failed to kill myself, I'd kill myself. Imagine being so powerless over your own life you can't even decide when to end it.

did i miss it?
is OP still alive?

OP why do you want to die?

Anybody else wondering if OP has a BBC? That alone would be reason not to rope.

I thought about it that way for a bit, I think I'm happier now though knowing that the noose wasn't tied right.

Op is more than likely gone. F

none of us know what death really is like

it could be even worse

OP's looking like he's ready for a casual stroll through the mall.

>has
OP's last post was 35 minutes ago user it's over

TICK TOCK FAGGOT

THE MADMAN HES DOING IT GET IN HERE NIGGERS

nah livestream is up op is speakin dude

fucking lol'd
when did you get out?

live right now.
orig

Please, OP, don't do this here. It will only perpetuate the cycle, how many people from this board have killed themselves.

i believe in you anti-suicide bros you can save the day and help OP reconstruct his life

you can do it

>nigger
>hitler dubs
got my noggin joggin

And only 1000 away from ebin 1488

i hope this place gets shut down at some point

Attached: r9k 4chan.png (720x410, 83K)

OP Please don't kill yourself

AS cliche as this sounds God IS real and he loves you why not try and seek after him if you feel you don't have anything to lose anyways. Whats the worst that could happen?