Autism hiding

Hi fit im meeting a nice girl in about an hour and need your advice on how to hide my autism ill be grateful for any help

Attached: 2018-06-15-11-17-15.jpg (900x899, 156K)

Have some drinks and relax.

dont. being autist is good if you are good looking

>hide my autism
What the fuck does this even mean?
Bruh, you're not gonna make it if you think your own hobbies and interests are "autism".

The best thing about the way the internet and social media is now and how rampant it is, is that every younger person in their teens and twenties is horrible at social interaction so she won't notice if you're not smooth because she'll be equally freaking out and focused on herself trying not to mess up.

Ask open ended questions and listen to her talk about whatever interest her

I dont think they are, it is just hard for me to explain my obssesion with fitness to people who dont lift. I dont even know how to react when someone mires or days that i look big

*says

Thank yo for saying that. It does help a bit

Im kinda afraid of alcohol killing my gains, last time i drank was 5 months ago because of alcohol being a gainkiller

Don t talk! just ask about her and listen
Women love talking aaand it s done

whats there to hide if you are normal enough to arrange a meeting with a girl

This is so fucking true. If you can keep your spaghetti contained your probably golden.

>Everyone interacts with each other on social media now.
>People don't realize that social media is fucking them up, instead claim to have crippling social anxiety and sit on social media memeing about it all day.

Attached: 1508506591179.jpg (650x1058, 42K)

how is it fucking them up tho? they just use text instead of talking

>it is just hard for me to explain my obsession with fitness to people who don't lift.
Don't ever do this.
> I don't even know how to react when someone mires or days that i look big
Just say it's the shirt you're wearing that makes you look good.
If a girl wants to like you then she will believe anything you say.

Why do you think spgahetti dropping autists on Jow Forums have 0 problems shitposting from the comfort of their own home?
Face to face communication is about much much more than just the words coming out of your mouth.
No amount of texting will prepare you for what to do when a grill starts touching your leg and playing with her hair

for me its much easier to post here anonymously than it is to communicate with normies on something like facebook on instagram where a name or other identifying thing is visible.

>meeting a nice girl in about an hour
You're already way less autistic than me if you have a date, my internet friend

Just b yourself

If you're that afraid of your gains you might aswell go full hermit mode

If she's a lib she can't reject for being autistic because that would be ableist and would cost her all of her social media followers

You can go out and get a buzz going without ruining your gains.

its different when women do it. its only bad if a white man does it.

alcohol
just dont go crazy

Yeah, and she could just say he's a "creep"