I'm sick of slow cutting progress, feels like nothing is happening

I'm sick of slow cutting progress, feels like nothing is happening.

Can i just occasionally have a day where i eat literally nothing? I'll have a 2500 calorie deficit in one day.

What are the consequences of such intense dieting? I can handle the hunger.

Attached: modern diet.jpg (500x372, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do i accept that I'll never be an ancient egyptian?

Not necesaary, but no big deal. But you'll just be hungrier the next day. If you aren't serious about your diet it doesn't matter anyway. If you are still eating 2500 cals and you're an avg person asking ur retart

2500 is my TDEE, i usually eat 2000, but im frustrated by how slow its going.

How much u weigh?

just do renaissance periodization, life isn't hard just don't be a tard

5'8, 70kg, but that was 2 months ago.

Do Lyle McDonals Rapid Fat Loss Handbook if you are impatient.

Your tdee is not 2500

What does the traditional diet look like?

Then what is it. It's 2500 according to online calculators.

Tdee is stupid. Your body is your body. 2500 cals is about maintenance levels for 70kg/150lbs. Remember if you arent losing weight, you're eating too many calories. If I were 150 again and not being strict 150lbsx13cals/lb. Maybe 12cals per lb, 11 or 10 only if you're very desperate and you'd have to reverse diet out

I am losing weight, its just slow, and its not going on my stomach, i dont know why but my stomach just retains fat while everywhere else loses it. Really sick of having this little tummy poking out.

And it would be better if you just took out 350 cals a day rather than starve one day. If u think you can handle hunger you are eating too much lol key word in diet DIE. The hunger is the worst part, hell 1-2 hours w/o is the best part of the day when you're hungry and starving for the next meal

1lb a week is pretty good, 2lbs a week is extreme. It's a lengthy process. More than that and you start cutting into muscle. And that's if you are very strict. 1 extra 1500 cal meal one day ruins a deficit of 200 cals for the week. I spun my wheels for a long time thinking my body should work just how all the calculators and gurus said

Friend, I've lived through a famine, (Nigerien) I can handle hunger.
I build muscle pretty easily, even while I am cutting it goes up. I'm going to try a more extreme diet.

Yes fasting is a thing, I only eat every 48 hours and lose weight super fast

Lol I've been 4% bf at 130lbs doing 2hrs a day after thousands of days in a row non stop, you're eating too much and at 150 you can't afford to lose any muscle. Plus it's easier to lose fat than gain muscle. At least take out 300cals/day for a week and see how it goes

Stfu lol
>starving works wonders
Goodbye muscle

Do whatever UFC fighters do before weigh-in. You might die though so be careful

>not knowing what ketosis does to your body

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1503449661356.png (733x510, 410K)

moron

>2 months of catabolic state vs. 2 weeks of increased hgh ketosis

What was a "modern diet" in the thirties?

A boomer diet

Weston Price was an artist

kangaroo and wallaby meat, penguin meat and eggs, shellfish, nuts and berries. No grains or dairy.

Why are you cutting at 5'8" / 150lbs? If you still have stomach "fat", you have a shit core. Eat more and target your core. Hit the planks, ab roller & leg raises. You are looking for abs when they aren't developed. What is your bench?

t. Nigerian 5'9" 210lb on a cut

Based diet

I bet penguin eggs are delicous

Kangaroo, sand and rocks, grubs, larvae, leaves, boomerangs, pranic nourishment, diesel fumes and buckshot.

Probably a lot of grains.

Just do DNP like a boss

Stop being a nigger on Twitter

>he feel for the meme

Attached: 1508178646588.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

HEY FATTY!!!
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM

Attached: heyfatty.jpg (1280x720, 82K)