What's your first impression of the girl in the pic?

What's your first impression of the girl in the pic?

Attached: 1530228741444.png (518x687, 760K)

that it's probably a girl (male)

slutty air head

come back to my couch in the living room, babe. lets listen to some alternative music

looks like a qt, shirt is kind of dumb, maybe she's wearing it ironically, still kinda dumb, I like her style though

Probably been fucked 100+ times by 100+ different guys.

>that shirt
she's not like the other girls teehee

Attached: to-internet-silver-rair-choker-not-like-the-other-girls-21730823.png (500x735, 157K)

I don't know but I wish I had someone to hug and cuddle.

>thot
>not like the other girls teehee
Aren't those two different things?

Attached: 1521468404812.png (741x568, 29K)

Probably has dumb opinios

Pudgy, ugly hairdo. Probably a man.

Wtf her hairstyle is one of the nicest things about her appearance. Apologize right now

Attached: 1495575088000.jpg (487x423, 8K)

You would think so but not really

Post the rest of him desu.

Mrs Slut. Gloria Slut.

Cute but basic chick

I dunno, can't see the face. Seems like she's """"not"""" like the other girls though.

It's a thot trying to convince people she isn't a thot.

Worthless slut. What else could I think about her?

nice tits
then doubt because Jow Forums then why do they pull up their pants/shorts/skirts so high then oh because they probably hiding some chub then I will help them with her insecurity then she will probably leave me because she has confidence now etc etc

A raging slut that probably has taken at least 100 dicks in the ass before graduating high school.

Attached: 2f88a9c3829bc852e7742544673ec146-imagejpeg.jpg (736x682, 69K)

Her t shirt, hairstyle and pose makes me think that she has an annoying personality

> that shoulders
> that waist

Attached: tam.gif (220x173, 669K)

i see girls like that daily

Possibly Asian? Anyway, i get the impression of a tryhard TFW too intelligent pseudo intellectual who is actually quite bright but entierly too self absorbed. Hipster vibes meaning a contrarian rebellious streak and wanting to feel different and special to compensate for feelings of self doubt which are at ends with aforementioned self absorption causing dissonance and self destructive behaviour , does drugs, has quite a bit of sex but high opinion of self means relatively high standards which manifests as gold digging, feminist leaning in regards to sexuality to justify her actions to herself, probably smokes, but not too heavy a drinker. I've met a million of them.

Hips too wide for pants.
Literally (literally) my first thought.

Attached: Satania55.jpg (362x455, 16K)

I mean, I've never seen her wear very skimpy clothes. Not even on her pics in Internet. There's not single pic of her wearing a revealing shirt. Hell, she doesn't even show her face in a lot of her pics. She doesn't seem to fit the Instathot stereotype at all.

Oh and here's my "story" with her if anyone cares , I don't feel like reposting it all.

Attached: 1502234317018.png (657x527, 13K)

I'm not posting her face

Attached: Sem título.png (431x412, 328K)

>girl
Please, this thing has a penis.

Most women don't have a small waist.

getting the felling she is a male so drop it

Just another whore. Although since this is Jow Forums that is probably a boy.

She's """"white""""" (her skin is pale, but she's probably a bit mixed since most Brazilians are to some extent). I get the artsy and hipster vibes too, but I honestly don't see many women like this around here. Most women I know are very religious (or pretend to be, anyway).

Attached: 1457390320320.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Thats she in uni? No one goes to the library besides homeless people, at least In my area

It looks like a library I know but I'm not 100% sure. She doesn't go to uni. She's... not currently ready to do it yet. I'm not either, so it's okay.

tuga ou zuca?

We're Brazilian. I mentioned it already