Sanctuary Cities

I'm a white, hardworking and non-denerate male from Britbong. What are my chances for going to the US as an illegal and residing in one of the sanctuary areas?

Are there places where illegals can get benefits, like unemployment and housing and shit?

Not that I would ever want that, but I am autist and kind of avoidant, I might struggle to get and keep a job, especially as an illegal, would be nice to have a safety net there, just in case.

I have a pretty sizeable disposable income to keep me afloat, at least for the first few months or so, I have around $20k.

Attached: IMG_4670.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Your shithole country has is better for leeches than our shithole country. It's only an improvement if you're from Mexico.

Nah, UK is a fucking nightmare, well and truly a dystopian shithole now. But worst of all, the UK is just fucking boring.

I'm not looking to be a leech, I think I'll probably get into phone farming with my large disposable income and should make pretty decent scratch with the amount of phones I would be able to buy and run.

But just in case things go tits up, it would be nice to know I wouldn't be starving or anything.

>Hard working
>want to be an illegal

Dude, that one trait qualifies you for full citizenship. Just apply for jobs you qualify for from the UK and once you get one, then move/get a work permit, and while youre here, apply for citizenship.

Fair warning, lower your expectations. Daily life isnt too different between 1st world countries on a day by day basis. The only major differences are the politics and slight culture differences (but we still have Anglo Saxon roots so not really). You can be a shut in all you want while still working.

>while youre here, apply for citizenship.
haha
haha
AHAHAHAHAHA

Bonus points if you move to the hard working states (high GDP)

Our safety nets are shit. Mexicans pull it off because they have huge communities to insulate them from the rest of the country. You'll get deported because you'll stick out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of the illegals. Nobody is out to help a white guy.

Whats so funny about that, user? Its not impossible.

I have shit tier qualifications and that route is hard, time consuming and still really unlikely. Employers are really unlikely to sponsor someone from half a world away when they can just hire someone local and train them up, unless you are of exceptional skill and talent, like absolutely vital to the company, it's not going to happen.

Look, it's your immigration laws that cause so much illegal immigration. I jist want to come over to work and I'm a good guy with a love for American, very much a comservative American in ideology and mindset.

By all means disqualify immigrants from welfare and shit, but let me come and fucking live and work, Jesus Christ.

You have so many self hating Americans there that shit on your country at every turn and abuse it and its systems, I just want to come and live and work in the greatest country ever to exist.

Why make that so difficult for me?

From what I understand in sanctuary areas deportation is not even legal and authorities refuse to cooperate with immigration officials unless the illegal has committed some other kind of crime.

Ok. So get a work and residency permit. It was just a suggestion cause youre jacking the USA off so hard. But if you move before acquiring a job, you risk being in a foreign territory with little or no nearby allies to help you out in the event of economic crisis

Then I can always just buy a gun and end things if it gets too tough. Fuck even living on the streets of America would be better than living a comfy living in boring Bongland.

Not really heard about work and residency permits, I imagine I wouldn't qualify though as it would be points based and again I have no real skills or qualifications.

At least look at the requirements for the permits. Its no where near as difficult as a citizenship. In fact, citizen and work permits make it easier to become a citizen (if you wanted)

Damn dude, talking about suicide out of boredom, I think youre gonna be miserable wherever you go.

If you plan to neet it up here you might as well stay home

I plan to get in on phone farming big, possibly looking at around 500 phones. Should potentially net me thousands each month, pehaps around the $5000 mark.

Of course I am, but I know I would be less miserable in America, it just feels lile home to me, it feels right when I'm there.

Phones are made in factories in China. I don't know what they teach you over in Europe but we don't have fields of phones where any old weirdo can come and help with the harvest.

For real, tf is phone farming? Sounds like a 1990s pyramid scheme.

Move to New Zealand instead

Get a real job that actually exists, dumBrit

>Phone farming
What the fuck? Unironically think you're retarded

Attached: 1449931023530.jpg (600x400, 45K)

You buy old and damaged smartphones for like $10 and use them to mine apps that pay you to watch ads all day. It's not a pyramid scheme, people are making upwards of $1000 a month just with 100 phones.

It will probably burst eventually, but mine it while you can, like any other economic opportunity.

Holy shit you're retarded. So what you're gonna buy 100 phones and then sit inside of a McDonalds all day watching Ads on your phone

Attached: 1451445815573.jpg (580x554, 19K)

No, more like this. It's a pretty effective method of making money with extremely little cost.

Attached: IMG_5361.jpg (700x1405, 151K)

Yes le get rich quick scheme meme. Those are never viable options for revenue, your plan is fundamentally retarded, and you could easily do that in the UK

Actually most of the apps aren't available outside the US. There may be British equvalents, but I don't want to live here anyway, I could easily just get a real job in the UK as well.

As I said, it will collapse at some point like any other kind of tech gold rush, but as it stands it is viable and you can easily make your money back on the phones and then make tens of thousands within a few months, before it dries up.

U gay af british op

Fuck off you mad nonce.

>but as it stands it is viable and you can easily make your money back on the phones and then make tens of thousands within a few months, before it dries up.
Muh Bitcoins, Muh crypto, Muh Ads just because you see a few rich kids on youtube doing it doesn't mean it's as easy or viable as it appears

OP is a confirmed retard. Lets pack up and move to the next thread, everybody

Your best bet is to just get a Visa for working or visiting or whatever and just over staying it like most far countries people do to live in the USA. Its hard to get fully covered benefits in the USA as a citizen like average wait time for mental health disability is 2 years i think and a lot are rejected. For an illegal immigrant that would be even harder. Getting things like food stamps is relatively easy, not sure for illegals though. Just come illegally and work under table jobs. You might sink or swim.

one of my friends came here 7 years ago and hasn't been kicked out. has a bank account and apartment in Brooklyn and everything. used to be a nerd back in bongland but now is chad because his accent has him swimming in puss. just get a job as a bartender in one of those sanctuary cities and you'll be golden. might suck at first but you'll get there. plus the pay is all cash.

May as well sink there than here though, I suppose.