Tfw like tumblr art hoe girls

>tfw like tumblr art hoe girls
what the fuck man when does this shit blow over?

Attached: 1530028581834.jpg (749x737, 156K)

literally the best girls. u can laugh at 4channers 2gether and then have disgusting smelly sex

they seem like massive superficial whores who try to hide that by being what dumb people see as artsy

Sign me up, where do I find them?

they're hot as fuck

instagram famalam

Oh shit are you telling me I should upload all of my gay art and maybe some art hoe will come at my dick
Or is it more of a harass them and be a beta orbiter to them sort of thing?

It's all smoke and mirrors user, beneath all the makeup and filters they're 5/10s at best, they're all special snowflakes that "aren't like the other girls" but if you actually get to know them well enough you'll see they're all the same. It doesn't help that they're arguably more condescending towards robots than Stacies are.

never do the latter, tumblr art hoe girls can tell dumb beta assholes who just want sex from a mile away cuz of high school -- usually tumblr art hoe girls were super unpopular in high school and the only dudes that paid them attention did so because they thought shed be an easy lay

instead: post your gay ass art, and start a conversation about art. make her feel like you like her for reasons other than her vagina. then initiate hang out sesh -- and then its up to you not to be a socially retarded robot.

this guy will never get laid in his life

art schools, trump protests. But first read on some NEE- CHEE. art hoes love nee chee.

Attached: 1510349698573.jpg (664x677, 58K)

It's pronounced NEETCH

W-whats wrong with Nee - chee? He was a hypocrite fag but had some interesting ideas.

Attached: 1530142912775.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>tfw someone uses your pepe
>feelsgoodman

Attached: 36373161_252595965500443_2043083227941306368_n.jpg (2048x1152, 277K)

tfw when you love pretentious artsy girls

He's got the right attitude about women. I'm sure one of them is bound to fall for him eventually if he keeps at it

They're hot and fun but don't develop genuine feelings because you'll get fucked by it. They're a handful, definitely crazy and they think smoking pot is a personality trait.

I met one off tinder a while ago which was fun but they can get really crazy really fast. Don't do it.

Never

t. 30 year old who still loves emo and goth girls

>emo
Dude that's the shitty budget version of goth. Just stick with goth.

thanks m8, hope you don't mind me being a nigger

Attached: 1530089338307.jpg (800x800, 165K)

I've got to say the super baggy 90's jeans look like complete SHIT. I want to fuck art hoe girls but half of them look like rodeo clowns

>sexy girl reskinned as art hoe
Get the shit out of her face, uncolour the hair, put her in a bikini and you have a standard thot. Wake up to yourself, OP.

>mfw I fucked a tumblr art hoe last week

She was super liberal but still good conversation (no basic bitch topics like love island came up). Also was easily the best sex I've ever had. Don't think I can go back to normie chicks now.

Same. I ended up going out with an art hoe and discussing Andrei Tarkovsky's films but also some liberal shit.

nothing wrong with his beliefs however they are often misinterpreted

god she's hot, look how slim her waist is, but at the same time she has a dominant look with the slightly baggy pants and boots. This isn't your run of the mill art hoe, this girl is perfect and probably better and smarter than us all

would be epic to impregnate one of these women multiple times but not worth the ensuing trouble

If only you could combine the personality traits of the emo/phase girl fad with the fashion of the tumblr sad-girl art-hoe would be nice. Dno why but I seem to be attracted to women in combat bootsnbut can't stand the piercings/hair styles. Too bad they have terrible personalities, sad!

I work merch for concerts and one of my coworkers is one, real artsy always drawing shit and wears that typical art hoe shit. One of the shows was Lynyrd Skynyrd and she would get triggered when people would mention the rebel flag. Didn't help that some of the shirts had it and most of the people were drunk wannabe hicks. I hate these new age country fags the music sucks but you retards always spend a lot of money.

these girls are insufferable. i routinely match with them on dating app. a good 20% of them are underage. what is motivating this downright horrific slutifying of these aimless metropolitan broads?

who the fuck are these chicks even fucking? i pass, every time. i fuck with them as they try to fuck with me, and then ghost them the moment they become amiable.

You think they they're easy.

Freedom man. Giving people too much freedom leads to disaster and all this "be whoever you want, you're unique" shit is a prime result of it.

yes a kantian reduction could be that theyve become slaves to their desire.

desire being used in the precise sense as a faculty with the force of necessity driving its presence.

did you "discuss" anything with her at all? or was it you bringing all the knowledge to the table, and her mirroring with disagreeable bullshit to see if youre macho enough for her to feel youre sexually saturated ie dont care what she thinks about anything.

We discussed politics but I wasn't the one that brought it up. I nodded along to some, pushed back on other things (such as saying I'm all for immigration through the proper channels but totally against jumping the border fence) and she didn't seem too phased by it.

Being somewhere in the middle was my approach.

did the middle road lead to her middle?

It's never interesting men that go for art hoes anyway. Their orbiters are more likely to be dull/inhibited men who like the idea of an edgy alt Stacey adding some fun to their lives.

>Nee Chee never had sex that he didn't pay for
>Proposed 3 times and got rejected
I'm worried all the art hoes will start seeing him as another philosopher only virgins like since the incel hate bandwagon is taking off.

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (219x298, 19K)

"not like other girls" is actually a favorite of mine. if im feeling contentious, which occurs if ive determined she is self loathing, which all of these hoes are, a fun response is thus:

most girls say they arent like other girls, i know. ive been with a lot of girls, and they all eventually say this about themselves.

so if youre not liek other girls, or if you dont want to be like other girls, then youve gotta say youre like most girls.

protip: all girls are the same. the superficial differences are explained by where they are in their monthly cycle.

I honestly don't know why art hoes would even be interested in him. Personal responsibility/ accountability is at the core of his beliefs and he didn't even have a good outlook on women either. Literally thought they were lesser human beings, on the same "intellectual" level as cows (at least when it comes to self-reflection and agency).

Attached: 880.jpg (474x528, 20K)

The only girl I liked in highschool used tumblr.

It triggers a reaction on beta males since these women are fairly attractive most solid 5s and 6s but since they have weird hair and a quirky style it makes you think she is damaged so you assume she will be easy to court it is just thinking with your dick and most will fuck you if you do not sperg out so it is mostly true

These are the new scene/emo girls

Are tumblrettes the female equivalent to robots? We all know damn well females from Jow Forums can't be it.

be warned they will accuse you of shit as soon as it's even slightly questionable, don't get drunk and fuck them, don't even be tipsy

if you manage to fuck a couple you'll get over it. they're mostly just pissy sjws who have no goals in life and no real interests
>graduated from a liberal arts college