Friday night

>Friday night
>Chad is slapping his roasite gf
>Spits on her, calls her a slut and a bitch
>reminds her that she's a worthless loose slut that would be NOTHING without him
>she will never EVER leave him
it's not fair bros.... I just want a gf of my own to abuse.... why couldn't guys like us win the genetic lottery? Chad slaps a slut around and he becomes a fuckin sexual magnetism BEAST that can fuck any roasite he wants when word gets out that he's so alpha. If I were to slap a woman I'd be in jail.... where's the fuckin justice bros

Attached: C3fIKQoUoAIjkkW[1].jpg (979x1200, 203K)

I want to hug and protect a woman, not abuse one. IDKTF, sorry user. You're no better than Chad/Brad.

>>Friday night
>>Chad is slapping his roasite gf
>>Spits on her, calls her a slut and a bitch
>>reminds her that she's a worthless loose slut that would be NOTHING without him
>>she will never EVER leave him

Don't forget the part where she comes online the following day, whines to you about him, gets you to feel so special like she's trusting you, and you start getting hopeful that she's on the way to waking up, finally realizing what a jerk he is, and what a good guy you are. What a great conversation. And then it ends with "ok gtg, Chad's picking me up in a bit to go to the mall".

I never said Chad was in the wrong, I said it's not fair that I can't do exactly what he does
>*spit*
>you're a useless piece of meat bitch slut *slap*
>stop crying bitch!!! *slap*
>get out of my house you disgusting backstabbing whore!!!!!!!! *spit* *slap*
>you think I don't know your'e always thinking about taking other men's cock in your ass???? you're nothing!!! NOTHING!!!!
gets me hard just thinking about it

>why couldn't guys like us win the genetic lottery?
because it was not a lottery, it was survival of the fittest, its just in the hierarchy of society. you either have to know your role, or you are outcast, you have chosen to know your role.

face structure and height are genetics

Doesn't get me hard, sorry user. You're a woman beater. I don't beat women. I'll retaliate in some situations, really just restrain her of they're freaking out and wailing on me, but I'd never beat women. I just want a woman to protect and cuddle with.

>roided manlet with shit pec genetics
>chad

>I want to hug and protect a woman, not abuse one.
I know this feel.
I want to know I make her feel safe and loved.

I know consciously that being an abusive asshole works. It gets you laid and apparently keeps women stuck to you. I just find it inherently distasteful and unpleasant to do that though. I'd rather be loved, I have no desire to be feared.

cringe. you will die a virg with that attitude

>has a stream of women revealing that they let him beat the shit out of them
I'd say he's pretty Chad. when was the last time you slapped and spat on a roasite slut then made her clean and cook?

>i want to be a her white knight in shining armour and have her dependent on me
you don't want an equal gf, you want someone more sad and pathetic than yourself to boost your own self worth and so you never feel any competition. at least the dudes abusing women are honest about wanting to be in control rather than hiding behind nice guy bullshit

>there are actually people that believe normalfags and Chads act like that to women

Feels like high school up in here

Attached: 1504362222528.png (331x384, 172K)

>at least the dudes abusing women are honest about wanting to be in control
who the hell said I wanted control?

I don't want them to be dependent on me, retard, or trap them in a relationship, or trap them and manipulate them with nice guy shit. They wouldn't be sad and pathetic.
Why do you think that I want to be a fuckface whose sole purpose is to keep someone below them?

I understand why you're cynical, but some people do genuinely want to love and care for somebody.

Brad does this to women, not Chad. Its an important distinction.

It's true neetie. This is what Olivia Munn sent to her bf. They like being abused because they know they're worthless.

Attached: Olivia-Munn-bf.jpg (600x598, 64K)

>jokes on you chad, you will work for me one one day

Attached: 1500344742802s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

I wish I could be the one to show you that not all men are like that.
I'm sorry you've been hurt.
I hope you find somebody who can restore your trust again.

How do I make myself able to hurt women like this?
I don't want to do it, but it seems like it's the only way to keep them.
I hate the idea of it so much. I hate the idea of hurting somebody I love.
I figure at least if I'm doing it, I'd be as restrained as possible, rather than a cruel man who would enjoy hurting her and would go too far.
But I can't even bear the thought of it.

>How do I make myself able to hurt women like this
Smack a girls ass when youre having sex and youll be on your way