Would you date a girl with dozens of online orbiters sending her money if she was 10/10 and fun?

Would you date a girl with dozens of online orbiters sending her money if she was 10/10 and fun?

Attached: 2CECF98C-A5CD-45CF-8C3E-04B6657C5B91.jpg (1125x1475, 254K)

Yes absolutely. Why the hell wouldn't you

brooke is 5/10 at best she has disgusting fish eyes

no. your role in the life of a girl like that, she is not capable of genuinely loving you and growing with you, you're just filling a role expectation. a properly mature person with a sense of decency and empathy wouldn't want orbiters to use, she'd be unsettled by the idea of that.

if everyone keeps assuming that i take money from guys maybe i should just start.

brooke is an amazon goddess and we should all worship her forever

Because she is literally talking to a hundred different guys everyday you tard

No, I wouldn't like being with a shit person.

Attached: 14444105h.jpg (492x493, 43K)

Come to Odessa Texas and say that to my fucking face and get your shit slapped son

Hi brooke, how are you?

If thats really you I want to pay you $1000 to come to Odessa Texas and spend a weekend with me. I will make you the queen of this shithole

Also how old are you?

If I were you I'd do it.

no brooke don't do it! you're a pure goddess don't do it

Thats right Brooke your a pure goddess

>Brooke and Ebony fuck multiple Chads and Tyrones
>Subsequently come to Jow Forums to torture robots
True manipulators and sociopaths.

I fucked a camwhore that had orbiters online
The jealously of those fags has still been fueling me even after we broke up a year ago

hell yes, as long as she wasn't interacting one on one with the orbiters, and it was my balls and cock she was sucking on every night.

Attached: 1529267249477.jpg (800x602, 63K)

brooke doesnt suck cock! shes pure you freak

>tfw you will never take brookes throat virginity

quit talking about brooke like that you disgusting incel

How you feeling today Brooke?

this hypothetical was fabricated in my mind with me as her loyal wedded husband, so its cool she can give me the succ and still be pure in the eyes of god.

Brooke's got a hot stomach but her gigantic thighs absolutely kill it for me.

>t. white knights who will never even be acknowledged

wow cool story you massive dork ball

>He doesnt dream of those thighs squirming around his head while he eats her pretty pink pussy

Beta AF

there is only one virginity that counts, and that is the one I want.

Sure but not for too long and only when there are other prospects to fall back on. Makes you feel superior to all those other dudes since you're the one shes actually with and is a power trip but there's no future there and the power they like to weild over men tends to make them pretty shit GFs since they are too proud to do GFs things. You don't want to waste too much time in a relationship like that if you plan to settle down at some point.

okay i can make an askfm or cc but i dont wanna be on Jow Forums for a while.

you don't have to.
take a break.
no need to make an askfm or cc, you souldn't be on r9k to begging with.

You are probably not even brooke.

If it was irl, sure

We could laugh at them together

It isn't even Brooke, no trip code.

Me and Brooke share a psychic connection, isn't that right Brooke?

Post pic and I will send you cash

I am desu. Well, not dozens, but she has a few and we make them send us free shit. They live across the globe, know she has a boyfriend and that she is not interested, but they keep trying. It's pretty sad desu.

haha im not sending her money lol who told her that?

i only bought stuff for the most special of special girl bots.

Are you talking about girl in pic related? Or someone else?

You mean a cam girl?

Someone else obviously.

>hot stomach
What is that supposed to mean? Didn't you mean pretty/small waist?

That cock-sucking beast is so hot, sad thing she has hundreds of guys behind her and wouldn't even acknowledge me

That's not true she is desperate for a boyfriend on r9k.

She's not desperate, I doubt she's even interested. I bet she's only here for the attention

I think she is serious, I had a chance with her but I royally fucked it up.

>The thought of sharing a cum queen with dozens of other men doesnt turn him on

I remember being 19 too

It sounds like a sour joke, but you got my interest. Can you tell me how that happened?

Man, you almost nailed it cause I'm 20. How should I had responded btw?

>50 posts in and nobody has posted any more pictures

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-014757.png (1920x1080, 494K)

Because butthurt incel mods nuke the thread if we do

No. 10/10's usually have shit personalities.

She's underage faggot

Icouldn'tcareless.jpg

She claims that she gave herself two black eyes.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: brookeeye.png (833x723, 1.54M)

Makeupless Brooke is my favorite Brooke.

Why didn't you just ask the bitch to go to /soc/ so you could orbit her over there? It's her own fault for agitating Jow Forums.

Jesus Christ Brooke.
how in the hell are you 14

I don't even know what that is. Also she's an attention whore and a stacy, I don't understand how some people can believe she's truly a virgin and shy and all that bullshit.

Nah. You would just be another orbiter:to be consumed, disposed of and forgotten for the next one with fuller pockets.

Spend your time and money on women who will enjoy being with you even when you are short on both.

Attached: 1517288152143.jpg (536x640, 154K)

Stop worshipping attention whoring Stacy you pathetic faggots

Attached: 7759007907.png (900x900, 311K)

If you have ever talked to her or been in her server you would know she is actually socially retarded. It's not an act, she has some serious issues.

yeah whatever, just anything at this point

mirin is neither orbiting nor worshiping
absolutely nothing wrong with admiring how beautiful she is and letting her know it.

>If you have ever talked to her or been in her server
I still have some pride left.

The fuck is a black eye?

Because she was never real

Ciara will always be our queen.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

If i weren't on nofap i'd furiously masturbate with each one of her pics

She is real she used to post and cam with people. She has not been on for a few days now, I guess she got over the attention and is fucking Chad now.

Ciara is a disgusting piece of shit, a terrible person

>TFW I will never coat that pretty face in cum

Its not fucking fair

Yes, as long as she is loyal to me I don't give a fuck how many guys want to give her money. Also I like to imagine she would use the beta money to buy sexy underwear to wear for me

Please dump some more pics of Queen Brooke. This is all very new to me, I have never heard of her before and have been a way from this board for the most part a couple weeks.

Mmmireallywonderwhat'sherdiscord.gif

The code to her server is in the photo.

Attached: brgf.png (1252x662, 245K)

>The code to her server
>server
Eww I don't wanna be around orbiters

Then join, add her, and leave. I don't know her discord code.

we got him boys!

Attached: 1519765528232.jpg (420x420, 28K)

Good plan
Originaldo ronaldo

Good thing I'm not a burger

She is not even 16 though.

>*brap**brap**brap*
explain

I don't really care though

Tried joining the discord but couldnt

10/10 goes for more ways than one.
if she has beta orbiters, and accepts the money no problem, then that means she is leading them on. That means she has about a 4/10 personality. If she purposely makes an attempt to get money from orbiters, and baits for money and attention, she might as well be dead to me. Either way i would not date her.

I did it and I'm almost vomiting. Fuck orbiters

God I want to worship her? Does she have a patreon? I have thousands to blow

>God I want to worship her
This is literally one of the reasons why we're single. I'm seeing the light

the servers pretty comfy desu, went on to laugh at some orbiters, but it's got a nice little community

Attached: ron.jpg (1860x3543, 463K)

Despite being poor she refuses to make a patreon.

it's a joke on the server, she likes brap memes

kek, Ron dun fucked up.

Where can I find more of Brooke?

Well not her fucking discord. I am on there right now and its just a bunch of fags babbling about boomer shit. I thought she would post lewds

No. They would without doubt eventually cheat on me with a Chad. Or some robot from here would commit robocide and kill me. I don't want either to happen, so best to avoid the whole thing.

Exactly kek. I'm on there too and it's just a group chat. It seems decent enough I guess but I have no clue what this community is even about and there's no Brooke. It's just annoying

She said she was gonna get buzzed so im just hoping she comes back to show bobs and vegene

fuck yeah I would
even if she dumped me months or weeks later
Just the fact I fucked a 10/10 Stacey would make me feel like a god tier chad and I'd always have that in my memory.

Attached: 1526800645140.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Doesn't have to be LTR. Like anyone here would turn down the chance to be hitting that on the regular, given the chance.

This. I'd brag about throat fucking that bitch