How were there people on here that were not able to see this was an April fools prank?

I have seen some hard core autism in my time here, some for good some for bad. However, this might take the cake. This was entry level trolling and now we are at level 9 sperging, and begging for nudes. I hope this place stays the chad of the internet, and we stop kissing women's asses, and go back to hating them not because they don't send nudes, but because we know what they are, the property of a man.

Attached: 1522641443224s.jpg (250x232, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDYgKDJSybQ
liveleak.com/view?t=u0xtr_1522654757
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stay salty, team peanut butter forever

peanut butter has more salt than all the other team foods combined tho

want some?

Attached: Bot Test - DG on Genuine Responses.jpg (1394x869, 349K)

What are you on about? Tits or gtfo is as old as Jow Forums. We wanted them milkers BAD and were lied too. Wasnt all bad.

This board consists mainly of autistic 15 year olds. It's no surprise they're all begging for some quadroon nudes.

Begone Leaf

At the time, she clearly picked a team that looked like it wasn't going to win...but PB did and she didn't deliver so I don't blame them. It's the equivalent of someone like Ricegum saying he'll give everyone who follows him on twitter $10 if the last place horse on a horse race wins but that horse wins and he just says LULZ APRIL FEWLZ XD. Shouldn't have said anything in the first place :/

>mad he didn't get rickrolled

youtube.com/watch?v=TDYgKDJSybQ

April Fools prank these 2 Jew lesbians did on their multicultural adopted kids.

liveleak.com/view?t=u0xtr_1522654757

only PB are mad cuz they were trolled

Attached: 1522598613748.jpg (539x720, 145K)

It wasnt a prank. Its a start of a war she will lose.

>stop kissing women's asses
you cant make me, ill lick whatever buttcheeks i want

>this was an April fools prank
Could have happened any time of the year and she wouldn't have delivered like 99% of time this happens on the internet you stupid faggot, stop acting childish. This was a totally average case of women taking avantage of virgins like the rampant tradition of twitch.
It's even more disappointing that the result of this stupid war were planned

Attached: Predictabo.png (625x209, 102K)

>It wasnt a prank. Its a start of a war she will lose.
No truer words of a beta have been spoken.

>Buy lottery ticket
>Win jackpot
>Lottery agency: lulz april fewlz, we not payin

Because google didnt post anything on their homepage yesterday

Attached: image.jpg (823x468, 80K)

N U T T E D

Attached: 36327679-DAF6-41E9-B6DE-ACD8113E8410.png (1136x640, 144K)

I need a day to get there. She will pay.

354 w 3rd st

Because it was 1/5 that peanut butter would win and they fucking did. That's like if the Nazis had won WW2. She better post tits eventually. It's not even that I want to see them, it's just that she said she would. If peanut butter had lost I wouldn't care.

kek

Attached: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (316x316, 9K)

ya i know i know

it's probably more retarded to tell a retard that they are retarded but what the fuck do i know

I love how all these fags are talking about "ruining her." Can we have a minute of honesty here? You are going to go to jewtube or instacuck, stoke your cock to her fat tits and tan skin, and post some mean shit on here. Thats it, nothing else, why? Because you don't have the gas money to do shit. Fuck you don't even have the friends to shit talk her to. Your tough talk is a joke. They only thing you are going to do is give her more views, which will lead to more ad revenue and that is how she will be ruined. With her stripper cash.

Attached: 1522656371591s.jpg (206x250, 7K)

you all got fooled by a muttina on fucking 1st of april

>you all got fooled by a muttina on fucking 1st of april
I know and I think its super funny how salty the fags have gotten

Did peanut butter win?

Beta faggot orbiters defing the hive mother.

DAY OF DEORBIT WILL REACH YOU SOON YOU WILL BURN LIKE THE POO IN YOUR YOUR STREETS REENTRING REALITY!

Your not a leaf anymore bud....

Attached: 5ddbea5c837f47bbe260ddb5ce44f954.gif (200x207, 171K)

please god someone kill the venti apologists and venti betas sliding the board

She's funny and cute in a tardy way,. You fags are just jelly cause other tards pay her to be online!

Shit taste, pol. Step up your game...

Attached: tumblr_omvl2zpKGg1rg0tuzo1_r1_500.png (500x694, 487K)

>Jow Forums
>chad of the internet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: polaverageposter.jpg (614x1214, 155K)