Just admit it, /pol, you're going to lose...

Just admit it, /pol, you're going to lose. You're going to lose and it's nothing to do with what is good or righteous or even true. You're going to lose because you are losers. You were losers in school and you're losers now at your loser jobs and when this is all over you're still going to be losers. Where as we are winners and winners get to decide how things go, so you might as well give up now because the truth is you're outmatched.

Attached: doit.jpg (650x650, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

says the australian flag. whos entire history started with them being losers, and has not progressed anywhere since then. keep wanking in your wooden shack

The UK has already lost, you are no threat to anyone

oh really? our military says otherwise

>you're losers now at your loser jobs
Joke's on you, I don't have a job

You seem to completely be missing the point. The citizens of the UK have willfully castrated themselves, you are now easily controlled and manipulated and you've given up any semblance of fighting back. Your military isn;t going to do anything because you don't even know who you would be fighting and most of them agree with us

If you post on /pol that makes you /pol which in turn makes you a loser aswell, what is the prize again?

:) Emu war.

Attached: 1514325662221.jpg (780x652, 89K)

Jokes on you i have no job!

Nah mate, yer just a cunt

Attached: 1454401513472.png (1305x892, 561K)

careful, that kind of language will get your arrested

He typed feverishly, praying no one knew he was a 5' Manlet with inferiority issues due to being half abbo, half chink.

who is this we you speak of ? are you on the same side as hillary? she didnt win. ergo your not a winner if your a leftist. brexit was leave. beaners being sent back .

>commie
>no job
Well I'll be...

Attached: aussie beat.png (1302x1056, 55K)

those are minor victories in the grand scheme of things. A death rattle of the old world as it passes into irrelevance

stop reading the express online.
>you are now easily controlled and manipulated and you've given up any semblance of fighting back.
says the fag who has OUR monarch.
> Your military isn;t going to do anything because you don't even know who you would be fighting and most of them agree with us
yes, the british military is not going to do anything, its not like the brits are constantly involved in war or anything..............
remember, your first taste of war was 1899. that is like a single day, in the history of the brits experience of war. please just turn your internet off. this is not a space for little pricks, in meaningless countries, to start taking out their issues of being raped by their uncle, on people they dont even know.
Enjoy being owned by us. you are pathetic.

you are thinking along country lines but your soon your country won't exist and neither will this one.

Attached: 1522031811327.gif (399x369, 39K)

K roo. Go huff petrol.

look at you with your silly little flag. You will be reeducated.

And you'll always be a roo

nice counter................. this is why you are meaningless. both in country, and in citizens. just because you have a pathetic country on the global stage, dont tar powerful nations like yourself. all you have is land mass, with nothing to fill it with. remember, where you are, and who your neighbors are. you are like a country on welfare. living off your neighbors. please just turn your internet off.

I do not identify with a nationality. I am beyond such things and you will be too.

Wow no wonder the UK was so easy to compromise, you people are retards

Are you mates with that self-replying German faggot who thought him and his team led by Hogg think they're going to come in here and change shit?

Lol are you enlightened by your own intelligence?

By my knowledge that I am on the right side of history and soon you will give in and join us

As he feverishly typed his reply around his obese blubbery toso, slightly black skin jiggling coated in mountain dew. Gun barrel lubed and ready to ass fuck himself to sleep listening to journey don't stop believing. Which is a half decent song btw

The only thing Slovenia beat is the dicks of 10000000000000000000 invaders

"No."

who is "we"

Attached: we.jpg (333x499, 32K)

By my knowledge that I am on the right side of history and soon you will give in and join us

please just gas yourself.
you have no idea

Attached: 7e2d7b40aac2ff3ac54afc9a7689ff56.jpg (634x500, 104K)

Give up on what exactly? Leading a meaningful life? You don't need to be a "winner" to do that... Give up on changing things? More and more things are going our way, and besides, mindless plebs change things way more. Just gotta manipulate the zeitgeist to go your way. Give up on ruling the world? Statistically that's unrealistic anyway, so nice blanket term you uneducated faggot imbecile. You said nothing with your post.

Tbh I'll die within the first 48 hours of civil conflict.

But I'll take so many Jews and leftist first it will make your head spin.

Also: you'll help us remove israels borders first right?

is... is this a butthurt australian thread? shouldn't be long before a new zealander shows up to pour salt on the hemorrhoid

it's just some friendly advice from the other side of the aisle

wow you really are a loser. The half chink half abbo bant was funny, your attempted comeback was Canada tier.

Attached: 1521766972308.gif (420x329, 1.43M)

Ok so if all countries go you will help us destroy Israel and disarm the Jews right?

psh... in the virtual world.. your the looser...

Why do you and that euro flag faggot shit up the board?

how is it shitting up to let you know that you're losing the culture war? I'm giving you a chance to come over to the winning side

If nations have to go how are you gonna stop Israel?
They won't give up their nation without a fight.
Will you help us defeat them?

when all is said and done Israel won't need a border

Israel won't give up it's borders.
How do we stop mean racist Israel?

Also Israel hates brown people
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424

they won't need to keep their borders, all their enemies will have assimilated into western countries

Jokes on you I don't have a job hahahaha

They still will demand to be a nation.
I thought you said there will be no nations.
Will israel have an exception?

the change will be great enough that it won't be necessary

They are racists. Israel will still demand it even if not necessary.
Explain how you will deal with them.

now you're just being anti-Semitic

It's the truth. They swear to never let their country go.
It's their holy Land

You said there will be no nations so how will you solve the israel problem?

Who said they can't have their holy land?

You said no nations, and no borders which means people can live where ever they want.

So I'll be able to live In this holy Land?
Cause if not it's a nation with closed borders.

You said there will be no nations so how do you solve the israel question?

There are ways of it being set up with out it being a nation or needing borders. But it's above you so you should just worry about reeducating yourself

So what are these "ways" and how will you get it to be where people can live in it with the Jews consent?
Cause right now and into the future the Jews don't want that.

Will you force the Jews to open their borders?

that land will always belong to the traditional owners just like the land in Australia needs to be returned to it's traditional owners and the land in america needs to be returned to it's traditional owners

So you will expell the Israelis and let the palistinians own it?

The israelis are the traditional owners by divine right

cute

I thought you said there are no nations. What you are describing is a ethnostate. One with closed borders.

So how can there be no nations if Israel can keep it's unique character?

no, you are projecting your own misguided ideology on to it. It's obviously pointless have a discussion with someone as lowly educated as you

No you just hold two incompatible opinions.

no, you do.

If I cannot move their it's borders are closed and it's a nation period.
You claimed there will be no nations.

These are incompatible with each other.

no, if there is no where there for you to move then you cannot move there. If there is no housing available you cannot move there

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

So if their is available housing I'll be able to move to Israel?
So you'll help us remove israels borders and unique character?

Sure, but who says there will be available housing?

There is always available housing. If not then they are refusing to rent to specific groups.
In which case they would be a nation with closed borders....

Also open borders means right of free travel.

There is not always available housing. That is a capitalistic lie that results in cage housing like in hong kong.
Sure you have the right to travel, the means is a different matter

So then anyone can go visit israel at any time, and people can do business at will and the Jews dont get any special say in anything anymore, because they won't be a nation and will be under your one world government.

No more special treatment for Jews in israel yes?

In theory, yes

That's good. I'll take that. Thanks for agreeing to help us destroy the Jewish ethnostate.

Yes, ethnostates are a bad thing, thanks for agreeing to take in all the worlds refugees

>defeatist shilling: the thread
STRAYA CUNT

Oh no I'm In deep rural Alaska.
Those people dont want to come here.

They are more than welcome to as long s the Jews are deprived of Israel all the refugees can come freeze to death all they want.

Like you said we don't have to provide housing for them.

oh fuck of, blinky blackpill bill and kill the asian bugs and abos in your continent

Thats fine, there is plenty of other fertile land that they can settle and build on in the former united states

That's cool. With the Jews bred to Extinction things will improve and I could learn to get along with the other races of man.

At least they are somewhat human.

give autists nothing to lose.
they don’t just suicide anymore.
they murder suicide.

what makes you think the jews will be bred to extinction? You will learn to get along with the other races, well done, you'll be a progressive in no time

Their birthrate.
Open borders would destroy them forever.

>what makes you think the jews will be bred to extinction?
liberal jews fertility is far worse than even liberal whites. and orthodox jews live off welfare exclusively and are invred.

How do you suppose that would work?

*inbred

if it's that bad why would open or close borders make any difference?

You don't know?
Jews are massively below replacement and the ones that do breed are held aloft by welfare.

Without the ethnostate they have they would simply disappear.

They literally are holding on by a thread. Open the borders, remove their special privileges and they are gone.

All I know how to do is win.

how does an ethnostate allow them to continue if they are below replacement rate?

It already doesn't.
They are barely holding in.
Turn off their safeties and boom no more Jews within two generations.

Team M-mini for the w-win! Um-mm. What was that shit about anyway?

any social posion the jews unleash on others, they also consume. so many degenerate trannies and faggots are jews and they are clearly not passing on their genes.

Attached: 777874BD-4A1B-4868-BD7A-5DE44BB95275.jpg (800x745, 174K)

a temporary stop-gap from the foreign hoards laying anchor babies that can vote.

Go get robbed by a 'youth gang' you cock sucking faggot.

>This
Open up the borders and over half the Jews will purposefully inter-marry to be tolerant and progressive.

It would destroy them as surely as a nuke.

Wait. You said they were self castrating, and they were your guys. Are you larping as the bad guy right now? Your not good at it.