Dinosaur footprints can survive 65 million years

>Dinosaur footprints can survive 65 million years

They're literally laughing at you.

It is physically impossible for a single footprint, let alone many footprints, to remain undisturbed for even a week in nature, but they want you to believe a dinosaur footprint can survive for millions of years.

Not even a concrete sculpture lasts that long in outdoor conditions. Paleontology is a fucking scam.

Attached: dinosaur-footprint-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 331K)

>what is a footprint in mud

I have a bowl in my fridge that contains a tuna mornay i cooked in 2010. Given the right conditions some things can last a long time!

Do you even fossilized bro?

post pics

>mud

Go out and test it for yourself. Check back in a month and see if your footprint is still there.

you must show us this mystical tuna

>dino dies
>foot is a fossil
>eventually it gets fucked up and goes away
>nothing left but the dent where the fossil was at before it became uncovered and exposed to the elements or humans pulled it out
there, explained

>Paleontology is a fucking scam.
Much of it is. Bones can survive a very long time, given the right circumstances.

Don't believe him, it's an old australian trick called the 'timeless tuna'.

Don't look further into it or you'll become a nog.

So the dinobro stepped in bud then within a short period of time the mud was covered in something that preserved it for 65 million years without disturbing it? Fossilization takes a long fucking time.

So just the dent of a single foot, not the entire body? Stop pulling explanations out of your arse.

god damn it

Attached: 1440532104658.jpg (489x479, 44K)

>Fossilization takes a long fucking time

not under the right circumstance. toothing stone is calcified, aka fossilized, plaque. it doesn't take long for that to form.

Fossilization occurs when something is covered over and cut off from oxygen in a low acidity environment then over millions of years it hardened

Now somebody has to post the really old thread of the guy who lived in filth and showed his fridge...forget which board; been here too long.

>what is a fossil

Creationist dipshits on pol??

They typically happen in what were otherwise arrid region (eg after a flash floods). The footprint dries in the sun, hardens and is filled with alluvial (wind-blown) sediment. Mudstone hardens over time to great extent. Eventually gets exposed again via wind or water action millions of years later.

There are delicate ripple surfaces preserved in rock in a similar way that are hundreds of millions to billions of years old.

i read a science book about this. the most likely reason for dinasaur footprints to be able to fossilize is in a flat earth scenario where water drains directly down in the impression. in a round earth scenario the water would drain at a slight angle which would gradually erode the topicals

So nothing else came along and trode on that exact spot the footprint was? No floods, no earthquakes, no landslides, no storms, no shifting in the earth of any kind? It remained absolutely still as if it were in a vacuum for millions of years?

See

No, it's a trace fossil. The footprint is created and then rapidly buried by new sediment, preserving it and eventually becoming rock.

In a sphere straight down is not at an angle you complete brainlette.

I think your getting it now

You are correct for 99.9999999999999999999999% of all dinosaur footprints. Thats why they don't find billions of footprints genius.

You've never stepped in mud that later dried with an impression? Go outside more.

So how did the wind or water manage to remove ONLY the wind blown sediment that was deposited following the initial footprint? Much less without damaging it any way?

Funny how they manage to find footprints at all, right? How convenient for them.

"Look, I found a legit dinosaur footprint that I totally didn't make myself when no-one was looking. Gibs me grant money, please!"

Yeah, I have. But nothing came along and preserved it afterwards. By the very next day, it was gone.

Here's a whole tree almost

Attached: IMG_8945.jpg (1040x585, 231K)

Well the most brilliant scientists could not predict where a Chinese space station would re-enter the atmosphere this week but we are supposed to believe they know with perfect accuracy events that happened millions of years ago and out in the universe. The less possible it is for a human to know, the more we should worship them for knowing it, because doubting them would make us fools.

How many dinosaurs ever existed? well zero in your head obviously but back here in reality lets make a conservative estimate.

Lets say 1 billion dinosaurs ever existed and walked the earth.

Now lets make another conservative estimate about footprints, 4 legs, 2 legs, you only need one to make a print so lets go with 10 mil in a lifetime.

1 Bil dinos x 10 mil footprints = a fuk load

So even if the chances of the conditions being right to preserve a footprint are .000000000001% We still have a shit ton of prints to find.

Redpilled dinosaurs? come the fuck up

Attached: muka_muka_and_uiba_kiss_by_yogurpodrido-d80laem.jpg (755x1058, 117K)

I believe humans have lived for millions of years. vital information bit by bit for each generation that passes, 7-8th generation will have a whole different interpretation than the 1st generation. I believe we have evolved technologically before and bombed the whole place to shits and reset the whole planet with few survivors and millions of years of nature rebuilding causing ice-age and all sorts of stuff. the important information gets through less and less for each generation. Nobody can know for sure.

Jow Forumsddit has some of the dumbest conversations. It's sad because they think arguing about this shit is insightful and thought provoking, when in reality getting into heated debates about such widely accepted and evidence backed truisms is only half a tier less retarded than the fat smelly kids in highschool arguing about their favorite WWE star.

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Yet here you are, doing your "i dont get involved speech, so im better than everyone here" piece.

Humans=/=Hominids=//=Apes=///=Primates
Humans lived for at least 1,8 M years ago with the first "Homo" (don't ask me for the holotype), before those times (early Pleistocene) there was Australopithecus humanoids that couldn't even make a simple fire with two rocks.

lol ur mother gay

Attached: Copia 2 de 011.jpg (678x965, 130K)

I'm not the one arguing about how dinosaur footprints work on a politics board for retards and LARPing faggots.

Attached: 00Syndrome.jpg (530x530, 137K)

Thick aswell as sanctimonious.

This aint Jow Forums

>haha the mods moved my dumb argument here so I'm not actually discussing this on Jow Forums! checkmate, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1504478518055.jpg (716x768, 101K)

stop bumping you dumb idiot, at least sage

bump

Have been saging. Thanks for the input though.

Attached: 1504477422015.jpg (678x1024, 137K)

>politics board for retards and LARPing faggots
> Jow Forums!

At least you managed that huge cognitive leap, and they call Americans stupid. I feel an unworthy stereotype with fine specimens like you showing off your worth.

I'm not in the most coherent state this morning, so forgive me if I can't translate your drivel. What point are you trying to make? Mods moved your retarded conversation to Jow Forums, instead of fucking off you decided to continue it on Jow Forums. Your "muh dinosaurs" argument started on Jow Forums, so as far as I'm concerned, this is a Jow Forums thread and I'll treat the people in it like retarded Jow Forumsdditors.

Attached: 1504660574925.jpg (534x800, 53K)

Bump