I wish gays would stay closeted and try fitting in with straight culture. I get real sick of em. Especially at work...

I wish gays would stay closeted and try fitting in with straight culture. I get real sick of em. Especially at work, having to listen to that stupid inflection of their voice as they discuss rupaul's drag race or some other mundane bullcrap. I wish they'd remember God hates them.

Attached: received_10209632405966458.jpg (157x157, 7K)

Probable that G-d doesn't like their lifestyle, but ... what does He think of the rest of us here?
I'm not cornholing some other dude but I am also not impregnating the love of my life, either.

He likely thinks you're wasting your life but as long as you're not committing mortal sin unlike those buttfucking braindead orgasm addicted faggots you're better off than the next guy.

God hates you too, don't worry

At least I don't fuck men

Was a mistranslation. You're not supposed to fuck kids, has nothing to do with same sex. Also, stop cherrypicking from the bible. It also says not to mix fabrics and not to cut your hair, correct? You're not God, so stop trying to pass your judgement off as his, it's silly. Plenty of straight people enjoy rupaul's btw- it's a great show full of talented artists and performers, highly recommend.

if nature intended for you to be together with the same sex, you would be able to reproduce together faggot

There are infertile men and women out there. That doesn't make them against God. Adoption is a wonderful thing, as are sperm donors and surrogates.

nigger did i mention god at all in my previous post? im not the user jumping to god.

If you think all of the laws laid down in Leviticus are to be followed by Christians you haven't actually read the Bible.

My bad, sorry. Either way, with adoption, sperm donors, and surrogacy, what was natural isn't all that necessary anymore. Evolving as a species and as a society is lit- survival of the fittest no longer matters, and neither does having sex purely to reproduce. Heck, we have sex with protection to make sure we don't reproduce! No other species does that.

Living by an outdated book is silly regardless. Highly recommend moving on from it.

user, you know what i'm referring to, strictly from a biological standpoint

Highly recommend actually reading the thing before deciding what it's worth.
Those who think something loses it's value because it is old are the truest fools.

Grew up Catholic. I've heard quite a bit of it, as they cycle through the whole thing if you attend regular masses. I put very little value on it. All it is is an excuse for people to spread hatred.

Strictly from a biological standpoint, a lot of us should be dead. Modern medicine and alternatives are crazy, right?

user you know exactly what i am referring to and i will not be giving you any more yous with your pathetic bait

>tfw three gay coworkers
>tfw literally 33% of my coworkers are gay
>tfw none of them are really flamboyant
>tfw the oldest one who is the boss is always shitting all over the modern LGBT movement saying its going too far and peaked 5-10 years ago

feels weird man

^^^Most gay people aren't overly flamboyant- the flamboyant ones stick out more, so of course you notice them instead of the quiet ones lol. Modern movement is shit, but having some sort of movement there is still important.

>tfw I'm a closet gay and I have a feeling the boss knows it

even weirder man

??? It's literally unnecessary for us to care what our biologically intended mates were. In all seriousness, why would it still matter?

No shame in that- you do you.

Yeah, you're being groomed so they can 3 v 1 gang bang you.

Catholics have it very wrong, if you ask me.
The essential ideas of the golden rule, judge not lest you be judged, and selfless kindness really seem to contradict what you say and are at the core of what Jesus preached. The problem is when people ignore that; invite pride and fear to themselves and hatred towards others (which I believe Catholics are by and far the best at doing, sadly). You may be surprised if you read the thing for yourself.

nature matters, it sucks but it matters. sexual preference is not at the forefront of what i care about with regards to friends or coworkers, but on the other hand silly affected voices and silly behavior do not particularly interest me either.