Who would win a fight 20 american trap soldiers vs 5 ukrainian seperatists armed with bags of ram onions and nintendo...

who would win a fight 20 american trap soldiers vs 5 ukrainian seperatists armed with bags of ram onions and nintendo zappers??

Attached: 1522647748731.jpg (1764x2130, 1.04M)

Depends on what the traps are armed with.

Actually, it probably doesn't. If they had a gun they would just commit suicide anyway

I would give the victory to some 6 year old chink who makes sneakers for 5cents a day, if he thought the traps had creme inside. He would suck the organs out of each of them till they were all dead, and then turn them into sneakers for a little side profit.

no only 45% would it's 11 vs 5

Attached: 1359041868973.gif (167x200, 1.54M)

so fucking glad that I'm no longer in the Marines. We would have left this bitch to die in Afghan.

>Sex_Tillerson

Attached: 1518929750083.jpg (926x885, 102K)

The latter, the traps would be dilating.

How do they put that into a platoon, without the risk of having it gangbanged by hory GIs every fucking day?

Where can I see more pics of this young lad?

so this is why trump banned trannies from the army

im a russian soldier
ask your questions

Attached: drNeu5AXa90.jpg (795x598, 32K)

They are on the same side, there won't be a fight.

Why do you think he's emasculated now

Ever use the Kornet ATGM?

No, i had no chance. I used to shoot flamethrower once.

Attached: ognemet-rpo-shmel-09.jpg (1200x740, 156K)

What's the name of this hentai?
Don't be a fag gib link

What the fuck is this faggy shit? Airborne here and I've never once met a god damn trap, faggot or tranny in the Army. The queers are usually good about hiding it because I'm sure there's a gay or two on base somewhere.
What happened to don't ask, don't tell? Jesus Christ.

RPO, right? Thermobaric RPG makes me 2000% erect at urban fighting
Dont get too many cool toys to play with in Canada; most of our gear is older than balls. Training is decent though.

Buddy of mine in the Western Armor Div told me Kornets are to be avoided like the plague; ~1200mm RHA pen is fucking decent.

Could someone who looks like pic above make it through airborne training school? My dad was in the 82nd and ive always had respect for him because I thought it was hard to make it through something like that. This trap does not resemble a well trained soldier in any way.

I highly doubt it, friend. I don't see how this mentality could be fit for service, let alone a Ranger who must take on high amounts of stress on a minute to minute basis; these people snap on way less than what we would throw at them. I'm honestly offended and questioning how legit this is. Airborne takes years of dedication and training. Was this soldier allowed HRT during training? I don't understand. Regardless, I'm glad I've never seen this shit or I would go off the wall. This person would have been DD if someone saw these pictures, there's no fucking way..

Yes i served in assault engineers squad formed in 2014 thats why all gear we used was relatively fresh

No wonder why amerifags cant stop inmigration, they have technology stoled from nazis in operation paperclip after WW2 but they couldnt stole their balls too, degenerate faggots

Attached: 1522187997106_wm_wm_wm.jpg (756x552, 144K)

Noice mate, Im just hoping we get new aircraft; most of ours are from the early 80's.

Hell it took Afghanistan to get us to lease then buy 2nd hand German/Dutch Leo 2A4/2A6.
We would have plodded along with the Leo C2, (leo 1 variant) until the heatdeath of the universe.

The F-22 is so hot, it's basically the greatest of all Jets. It's pretty much a Mary Sue with wings.
I had I dream, that one day, I would fuck an F-22.
But, why did I use past tense? When that dream is surely still alive today.

Attached: BPLoMMq.jpg (600x871, 54K)

дeдoвщинa still rampant?

Maybe lowered standards due him being a 'woman'? On the other hand judging from my service i would say military is all about stamina and the less you weight the easier it is.

Report that freak to the army.

Imagine being killed by one of those fucker, you would never go to valhalla...

Attached: Vikings-Saison-4-Ragnar-Lothbrok-est-il-sur-le-déclin.png (1000x450, 586K)

what's the biggest diameter you can get up your ass

Eh, would like something that can actually use the NATO standard data-link so we can share targeting information; that right there is a solid quarter of the battle. next point would be a mixed fleet of GEN5/4++ multi-role aircraft; use the GEN5 for first day ops with data-linked UCAV's to clear a path through SAM netwroks for the GEN4++ birds to interdict and smash the fuck out of targets.

Thinking a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio of say...F-35A's and Gripen E/F models for maximum bang for taxpayer buck.

Sadly we will likely buy secondhand Aussie Super Hornets because the government doesn't listen to a god damn thing the RCAF says.

Attached: gripen ng.jpg (800x530, 53K)

Do you consider corpsmen who serve with marines in action marines?

user.

Attached: EcaQZoa.png (500x334, 123K)

Only real 5th gen multi-role that Canada can get our mitts on. Would infinitely prefer the Raptor but its not like the US is going to sell us any, (or rebuild the production infrastructure). In the end, I only give a shit about having a sovereign operating military that has the capability to seamlessly connect and interact with allied ones.

>tfw when $18.6 billion CAD ($14.4bil USD) is the entire national defence budget.

>tfw we are only funding ~47% of what we are mandated to spend on defense by NATO

>tfw we are still ass-backwards in data management and the Government is mystified why our shit is falling apart, (couldnt possibly be the halved budget for ~3 decades)

Shits fucked pirate-bro

Attached: kwzsfbsjnerz.png (1040x1129, 1.52M)

At least you have America close by, such a lovely place.
F-35 a good girl, she didn't do nothin'

Attached: F3.png (800x536, 214K)

>who would win a fight 20 american trap soldiers vs a Trump presidency

Airborne is 2 weeks of jogging and learning how to fall out of an airplane. The army's hazmat course has a higher failure rate. It's a joke.

That is and is not a rub; the downside of it is that your average Canadian normie barely knows there is a Canadian military, and of those normies there is a sizable number that wish to disband the CAF and leave our defense to the US. Essentially we lose our national sovereignty in all but name with that move. Its bad for international negotiation of trade and whatnot, since we are on a leash to the US at that point. On the plus side, we run constant exercises with the US, keeping both our supply of active duty and reserve man power sharp and trained.
The F-35 is excellent for what it is: a low observable multi role strike fighter. It is out performed by other aircraft in certain regards but remains a stellar aircraft none the less.

The joys of being a nationalist in a country that pretends its post-nationalist.

Attached: 1510446818060.png (680x650, 458K)

I didn't die in 'nam for this.

A shame about the government, people and military.
I would adopt a B-2 and XB-70 in a heartbeat because they are good planers. They did nothing wrong.
I use to be autistically into planes as a child, remembering names and things, surprised I forgot most of that stuff. Sometimes I still read about plane news.

Attached: Military.png (600x440, 144K)

You wouldn't get F-22s anyway. The US only made 195 of them. 8 of which were for test purposes and only 187 of them are operational.

Good point.

Traps don't get their dicks cut off.
Traps aren't trannies.

>I joined the army as a boy but will leaving as a girl

>reddit

Attached: 1511062868315.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

readEveryone who has F-15 Eagles wanted Raptors; Israel chimped right out when the US straight up denied them on that, and Japan took it in stride and started designing their own. Hell I would be fine with mint Strike Eagles if we had to settle for a GEN 4+/4++ fleet to act as the 'heavy' to the Gripen E/F's 'light' status.

Eh, that fascination with aviation is what I wrapped my core identity around while I was a kid, now I just got my acceptance letter to the air-force.

Im fine with being mostly a tactical bomber/defensive fighter force, honestly Canada doesn't have the capability to support strategic bombers nor a real need beyond anti ship roles already filled by multi role platforms.

Attached: Soar like the Eagle.jpg (488x659, 37K)

Oh, I follow this cutie on instagram, she is really hot, I would love to plow her butt when she is wearing that uniform top

Link? I need to find out where he lives

stolen gets, lmao, what a shit board
literally nu/trash/