Brother stays in his room all day

>brother stays in his room all day
>only comes out at night
>plays fortnite the majority of the time
>18 years old
what do

Attached: 1527638069860.jpg (712x713, 154K)

Introduce him to anime

yeah just kick him while he's down

Are you familiar with honor killings?

Attached: 1530176422226.jpg (640x480, 100K)

Access home wifi settings and add his mac address to the block list.

He needs some structure. A foundation. Grab him by the shoulders and make him do something before it's too late!

Attached: 1516188616687.jpg (600x510, 37K)

And qhat the fuck do you do faggot?Shitpost all day on a normie infested boars,atleast hes using more than 1% of his brain to play a videogame

Force him into a cute skirt and post pics
It's the only solution

Make him read some of the more depressing posts from 25+ threads and ask if that's how he wants his life to end up because what he is doing is how that happens.

Attached: 1425073779423.png (399x388, 111K)

Is he a robot? I worry that all these young white guys who are addicted to these video games will live a life of inceldom, and they're starting out younger and younger these days. They'll become socially stunted earlier and out of their depth when they do decide they want a relationship or whatever.

Leave him alone and let him enjoy himself? What else should he be doing?

we have to force him out of the house at times, so giving him a foundation would be a problem

I go to the gym and have a volunteer job at a hospital, he was given the same options as me faggot

>volunteer job at a hospita

cuck!

I Yeah Eat it up
The treat is on the house
Maybe we can swing left to right as we solve this perdicament.

Developing skills that will help build his character. Playing video games in your room all the time will turn you into a pathetic depressed sad sack of shit

My brother is 24 and pretty much the same.
Me too, kinda.
Wonder what went wrong.

As opposed to the absurd caricature of what is a """""man""""" today? A sad sack of faux masculinity, insecurity and feminine jealousy lapping up sloppy five-hundreds with two kids from former boyfriends while working a mindnumbing and spiritually unfulfilling job? Today's society is the shittiest group you can be part of and you're gurgling down the consumerist memes like an old whore being put out of business

Attached: 1530223654068.jpg (546x566, 31K)

t. INcel, emphasis on the involuntary.

yeah but at least he's going out at night

this. stagnation leads to depression

Truth. The thr furthest you should partake in society is the bare minimum you need to survive and afford hobbies. Nothing else is worth the trouble.