Wtf Gypsy women look like THAT!?

Wtf Gypsy women look like THAT!?

Attached: Esmeralda_transparent.png (1799x2970, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrPQE8apoAI&t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=c8j_vFvEKV4
theindiandiaspora.com/news-details/Spotlight/primary-news/roma-are-of-hindustani-origin-would-like-to-be-treated-as-indian-diaspora.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
thewire.in/diplomacy/the-modi-government-and-rss-are-keen-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not usually

Attached: article-2466417-18D73F1000000578-664_634x443[1].jpg (634x443, 38K)

Did Frollo have good taste? Or was a perverted race traitor?

Only in jewish propaganda movies

He was race traitor

Any of you have personal stories? I've never even seen one before and yet I keep hearing how they're supposedly far worse than niggers. Is that true?

This shit is like Jow Forums the movie
>ugly manlet risks life for her and ruins everything that kept him from being the dreg of society
>she goes ahead and fucks Chad

He gets a girlfriend in the second movie I think.

Yes gypsies in Europe are the worst.
They never work, they are thiefs, ir beggars they are pretending to be disabled fir gibbs. Their children never go to school. All they do is stealing or waiting for gibbs

Yes, I have never seen one working, unlike niggers. I do however see them at the welfare office whenever I`m forced to visit there for my rental aid.

>t. mutt education

She's French and 15 years old. She was abducted by gypsies as a child.
Looks like mutts doesn't even read
Notre-Dame de Paris.

arent they the niggers of Europe
they dont work and are welfare gobblers
some Czech guy argued over Soros think tank of emancipating gypsies towards full equality yet the Gyps are too lazy to even take care of themselves

Attached: ramon.png (178x205, 39K)

Interesting how Jow Forums will blabber incoherently about how Africans are bad, then start bashing Roma people (whites) as being the laziest people on Earth

Attached: BNHA_meme_4chan.png (485x273, 265K)

>niggers need all this free shit that whites dont have either to make it
lmao.

Nigga french women didn't have dark skin until the 21st century

>muh gibme dat

Show your flag.

gaston put a firework shell mortar on his head when he was drunk and it misfired and exploded his entire head in front of his family
look it up it's true

>gyppos are white
fuck you
fuck your mother and fuck everything you're paid you fucking faggot

Attached: 1511284979392.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PrPQE8apoAI&t=24

some of them are pretty qt actually

Attached: 22163151610_4a58c7b5e6_b.jpg (1024x683, 168K)

Attached: cb1.png (1796x1462, 1.14M)

The one in the red sunflower shirt is qt as fuck

>mutt taste

Attached: 1521546667868.jpg (160x216, 7K)

shit b8 OP

American independence was a mistake.

Attached: 57b72591caddf9fc91045eb2cb2fd84318a1df248bb3dfbbd800d42b85c5306b.png (416x545, 91K)

You wouldn't know good pussy if it slapped you on the face

you wouldn't know a white person even if it civilized you

Nope
All of them are either fat or smell so fucking bad for not showering in months
t. work in grocery store surrounded by gyppos

F

Attached: 1445893542095.png (534x433, 194K)

East Germany was a bigger mistake you literal and figurative mongoloid

Attached: 1445893636621.png (411x336, 114K)

Attached: 1445893701286.png (502x487, 248K)

it looks more like a fish though

Attached: 1445893519660.png (333x324, 51K)

I get that colonizer gene that you have makes you want to stick your dick into crazy and violent savages but if you ever even considered actually fucking one you would just end up stabbed by her brothers,16 cousins and her uncle.

This face on someone not f@, lived together for years, would have married if not for a complete lack of empathy. Neat creature though.

i know hot czech gypos.

Their educational model was great, we modeled ours after theirs and look where that took us.

Attached: 1445893667368.png (502x487, 157K)

Never met any niggers except for the occasional watch seller so they aren't that bad here. They wouldn't start shit because we aren't really tolerant about minorities.

On the other hand, Gyppos here breed like rats in the ghettos where we put them. You see them sometimes on the street, families of 12 people consisting of at least 5 generations because they become pregnant by 10 years old. They stand by crossroads trying to throw soap on your car windows so they can wash it and ask for money while you wait for the light to turn green, or begging for money. Often enough you see them with a cart making rounds around trash, trying to scrape whatever they can find to resell. They probably never bathe.

TLDR: niggers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gyppos

Probably same faggot who been posting with the BLM one.

Attached: 1234235456134.png (1266x882, 397K)

lel

Attached: 1445893967260.png (502x382, 246K)

Attached: 1445893408539.png (688x336, 208K)

Kek keep em coming,these are actualy fun....

me on the left

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 09.26.18.png (1402x744, 892K)

Those are great lad

kek

Attached: 1522124041351m.jpg (830x1024, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c8j_vFvEKV4

Attached: 1445893577500.png (688x588, 294K)

Attached: 1445893335613.png (800x864, 496K)

Last one. These were made by some British user back in 2015. He's probably in a gulag now for crimes against the internet.

Attached: 1445893839551.png (502x555, 291K)

these were really good

Gypsy girls are cute though.

rip bantz master

they're not white

Nope,gipsy only look like human till 14,and even this is rare

There is this band of girl gypsies masquerading as deaf, they ask tourist for donations and when they pull out the wallet, the little one takes it and runs away while the other 3 block the way.
Gypsies predate on good intentions and hurt every charitable business in the process.
There's also this man who goes on construction sites to offer protection services. Better pay him, if not, he and his family are the ones stealing and breaking shit.
Here in spain we have both the romanian gypsies and our traditional spanish ones, which after five hundred years can't integrate in the society.

Actually looks like this fish

Attached: 6771757-9628-l.jpg (403x310, 36K)

Gypsies are poo in loos mixed with turks. They followed turks on their conquest and took everything the ottoman left behind when moving on.. They are rats. If they're white or even European then I'm the darkest Nigger in the history of mankind I'm talking about #000000 darkness here.

Well, some of them with white admixture actually do if they shave the mustache and forearms, until they turn 20 or so.

From what I gathered from various gypsy hate threads they are like worst of the ghetto nigs with a slight (((devious cleverness))) about them.

Gypsies aren't white, they have african origins, most of them at least. Their name is a derivative of "egiptians".

You are aware that common ancestor for homo sapiens originates from eastern Africa?

Attached: Dawkins.jpg (1200x1143, 357K)

Then why do "privileged" blacks still commit more crime and violence than poor whites per capita?

DON'T FUCKING POST DAWKINS!
THEY GUY IS A FAGGOT.
HE GIVES ATHEISTS A BAD NAME.

>gypsies
>white
WW3 can't come soon enough

No, they are mostly Indians and turks.
In any case they're non whites

I'm here to ask who won yesterday's race war. Was it chocolate?

I can bet my ass that you wouldn't find a single cute gypsy IRL.
This. If you'd ever go to a place infested with those vermins you'd see that they all look like fucking 1,50-1,60 m barrels and not only old ones, kids look like too. Also if you EVER show them that you got money, well m8 you're just caught the worst bait of all.
I know coz I live near Kazimierz Dolny it's one of the most active weekend destinations in this part of Poland, place has a lot to offer but those fucking gypsies are a fucking plague there.

Attached: cyganie.png (779x519, 660K)

Gypsies/gitano/zingare/cygani/tzigani/tigani/shitskin brown subhumans in Europe/gyppos come from INDIA.

They are illegal indian immigrants from INDIA since the 14th century.
theindiandiaspora.com/news-details/Spotlight/primary-news/roma-are-of-hindustani-origin-would-like-to-be-treated-as-indian-diaspora.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
thewire.in/diplomacy/the-modi-government-and-rss-are-keen-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus

I'm sorry for you Poland, but I wish Hitler had won so g*ps*es were exterminated from Europe and turned into dog food like they are.

I have an old house in Korca.It has a lot of old stuff and metal from which gypsies could steal for scrap.The houses were stolen THREE TIMES.I remember a gypsy burglar band was arrested like 3 years ago,and since then we haven't had any burglaries in the VILLAGE.
Also,another one.I was having dinner with family before we went on holiday.Literally,five or six little gypsies went and begged us for money.We offered the little one that came some bread,he continued saying that he wants money,then I noticed all of the 6 gypsies were coming from the same van.I wanted to beat their gypsy asses (not the little niggers)but I got afraid because I thought I'd get some disease

Bait taken, no - if we disregard the children and the toothless hags, they generally look like pic related. Only, they tend not to sit down here. But hurry the fuck through the country to get to either Norway or Sweden where they get away with that crap

Attached: Sigoejner-Roma-Betler-Kvinde-Oslo.jpg (500x664, 67K)

They are by far worse than niggers, barely human and disease ridden. They also feed off of good intentions, which conditions you to distrust any stranger that isn't fluent in German around here.

They're illegal indian immigrants, they wouldn't have EU citizenship if cuckhold countries like France, UK, Germany, Italy forced EVERY east european country (Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Czech Republic, etc) to give them citizenships.

During communism and before, we never gave them legal recognition and in hospitals we sterilized them if they wanted to give birth there.
Non-europeans have no place in Europe.

lmao

Test

Attached: pobrane (9).jpg (267x189, 17K)

>Gib me that shit whitey or I'll kill you
Is that a threat?

Esmeralda was white nigger

It's about culture and not race. They both need to fix their horrible cultures.

Attached: Tsuyu.png (791x560, 377K)

gyppos are exiled indians u fool
they're literally brown, mud.

The origin of the holy Romanians:
As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.
Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum
Pic related: Ancient depiction of an ancient Romanian.

Attached: 1438538514627.png (342x366, 270K)

I went with bunch of gypsies to middle school, he tried so fucking hard to leave a pathological gypsy groups, including his family (the you are either with us or against us mentality) this guy was a total bro - too bad I will probably never see him again. His family told him that if he tried to leave for Uni they gonna cap his knees. I got my ass kicked for giving him a ride

Attached: 1516489026468.jpg (260x326, 32K)

Disney made her a gyppo, they erased the part where gypsies abducted her and destroyed the life of her mother

What a (((coincidence)))

sorta but you need to add in the facial features of white trash herion addicts.
Also change the clothing (even for children) to that of a cheap whore.

Met your Spanish ones in Italy. Girls of about 12, probably sent out by family or some shit unpaid, but they wear clothes they bought from the Somalian stands on the street. They swarm round large groups and distract them (without appearing menacing in any way, but very loud) and while all attention is turned to them, they pickpocket people from the group. Almost had that happen to me once in Termini, resisted a bit and one pulled out a lighter to someone's hair. After that she went on some kind of tirade calling me "tu" instead of the formal variant. Nothing got stolen and luckily the police came and dragged them away, but 10 minutes later the same one came along just as I was about to get the train. Someone should follow them "home" and teach their owners a lesson.

>crimes against the internet.
Using comic sans is definitely punishable by gulag