How do I achieve this mode?

How do I achieve this mode?

Attached: F1D3DF99-BB1A-49D8-AC98-1C9D063C86F0.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

Somehow don't care about what people think while at the same time REALLLLLY care about what people think

>be raised by a fat mutt who doesn't care about you as anything but a meal ticket

>never know your father

>recoil from the sight of Godliness and cleanness

>descend into absolute psychosis

>get encouraged further down into it by shitty friends who also don't want to improve their lives or live Godly lives

>get further encouraged by the jewsic industry

>????????

>stupid faggots raised in middle class families post about you on a Kyrgyztani yurt-building forum

Attached: lol.gif (267x200, 2.58M)

Lobotomy

Gotta be iffy uh

Hairy nipples are fucking disgusting

fast food every week + never work out

he relly likes number 69, huh

Go back in time and convince your mother to drink heavily during pregnancy.

you need to eat so many skittles to get those teeth

>itt:salty iffy niggas

I'm usually ok with musicians being awful people, but pedophilia is where I draw the line.

reminder that this spic doesn't have any nigger in him yet he throws around the word nigger like hes some kind of nigger

Attached: 1485429331770.webm (516x436, 2.84M)

GOMAD except dont lift and just drink the milk every day

he's kind of right

Attached: 1471037881710.jpg (672x606, 89K)

He's Puerto Rican, which is the same as being a nigger in NYC.

>reminder that this spic doesn't have any nigger in him

LOL yeah he clearly does

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 4e360263e9150c42fe300a2942cadcaa.900x900x1.jpg (900x900, 142K)

Spics are honorary nigs. At my school even the mexicans called each other niggas.

>ear more pills than food
>dont lift. Ever
You're welcome op

silly niggas

For some reason I have the urge to punch this stupid looking shitgibbon

iffy nigga

>Hernandez was born in Bushwick, Brooklyn to a Mexican mother and a Puerto Rican father.

69 has the most embarrassing body. I can't believe he actually takes his shirt off in his videos. He looks awful.

>How do I achieve this mode?
Auto-erotic asphyxiation to the point of severe brain damage from oxygen deprivation?

I thought Mexicans and Puerto Ricans can't stand each other?

Probably Skittles, Fun Dip, and that liquid candy Warheads a lot.

>my school
Underageb9
You just exposed yourself

Eh, I don’t care about them. Some pr are cool